The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Secret

Post by peacockplume »

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret - Prayer for George

Post by 555 »

Prayer for George:

Oh, our Creator Son, Christ Michael,

We thank you for the care that you have given to our brother and friend George. We know he is under your perfect care and the will of the Father is manifesting in his life on each decision is taken on everything concerns to George. We only want to say thank you for his life that so much has blessed this world. He, we know, remains under your perfect care. Thank you for the comforting presence and love of your many associates now with George.

Please bless Sandy and all George's loved ones with comfort and peace in all these events.

Confident in your love, we pray,

Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Beautiful Jose!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Jose)))))) Thank you...As I say these words outloud I feel the comfort of the universe surrounding us.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

You are most loved and welcome!
Love,

Jose.
Family

Post by 555 »

I'm at work now. Not feeling well. Please pray
sammy

Post by sammy »

Praying! Be well!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello precious friends! Im texting From my phone... I just want say that I feel better now.. Later I'll give details. Now, I want to say that I'm so happy in knowing the Lord the way I know Him now! Thanks be to his love!
Love,
Jose
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jose,
I am glad you are feeling better! :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

Thanks, Sandy and all,

I am glad too that George and you are ok, also.

Happy recovering!

Love,

Jose.
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello Friends,
I want to share with you that your prayers on my behalf for work have worked out in these past 3 weeks.
As you know I was afraid I was going to be without work, since the daughter of my regular client came to visit him and they wouldn’t need me as usual. So, my hours would be reduced in 2/3 or what they were (which was little already). But I prayed and you also prayed for me and help came onto my direction. In the same week I lost those hours, my boss called and gave me a new client (terminal, so the doctors say) and helped me very much… On the first weekend, something happened and was necessary for me stay with my client 11 extra hours…
Well, every time I receive the notice of this assignment, my boss says: “If he makes to the weekend”… because he was expecting to die soon after being sent to home -- he is 96 years old!. Guess what, he still hanging in there, and last time the nurse came to see him, his vitals were good.
It was a trip for me to be able to fulfill this assignment because I don’t have a car yet and the buses are reduced in the weekends and I couldn’t reach him but by car… But then it came to me: why not to rent a car? The Company Enterprise has a weekend promotion at $10.00 a day and that was which I did. So, I am spending a little more to work, but at least I am working and able to pay my rent and bills…
This assignment is a split shift, 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the evening… But because the gas prices are so high here in U.S., I decided not go home in between, so I don’t spend too much. So, in the interval, I stay in the near McDonalds and wait there my time, working and playing with my computer and phone, and, eventually, knowing new people. Other day, a lady offered me to be an Avon Representative, and I accepted, so now I am doing this too.
Sammy, your signature on your posts is so true: “Love is a daily decision”. I just wrote an article about love being more of a “decision”, than a feeling or sentiment, but the concept of being “a DAILY decision” is so true! Every day, in the past days I have to repeat to myself that I love certain person… and it is working, because I do love this person and I just need to be reminded of it. So I remind myself and doing so I renew my decision of loving that person in that day. Thank you so much for the insight and inspiration.
Finally, let’s all rejoice in knowing that George is back! Our beloved leader is back! That is so great! God answered our prayers and kept him with us for a while longer… He already started to work, posting his gratitude and this beautiful message from our Vice-Regent Machiventa. Take your time, George, we want you fully restored to help us on the way for many years to come!
Ok, friends, thanks for bearing with me,
Love,
Jose
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jose,
So often your posts teach me as you expound a bit on the lessons and happenings of your life. This last post of yours was no exception and the paragraph speaking of making love a daily decision and repeating the loving affirmation allowing love to flow more freely for an individual was priceless. Thank you for another gentle reminder (you too Sammy Jo) that love is something we choose to do and can foster when it seems nearly impossible on some scores.

Like you, I spent some hours with my brother's laptop in a McDonalds in Ohio and you know I rather enjoyed it... it was lovely observing the people coming in and out as well as slurping up those decadent shamrock shakes. My mouth still waters whjen I think of them! :mrgreen:
I observed one grandmother with her young grand children saying their grace before meals so naturally and happily, then discussing events that touched the children's minds that day. What fun to wish beautiful things their direction and to send love to those who obviously needed a boost. I smiled that you now were an official Avon Representative. Well done! I have been an Avon customer for many years and love browsing through the latest catalogs every month. I hope that being an Avon Representative provides opportunities to make joyful contacts, try some great products and assists in paying your bills. :sunflower:

George sends his gratitude and love to you, Jose, after I read to him your final paragraph. I think it felt good for him to see the list going out again. He realizes that he is so blessed to have so many dedicated light workers assisting with this progress project. May our efforts be useful to our beloved Christ Michael in the lightening of this world of ours. :happy

With love to all of you, my 11:11 family :kiss:
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Jose,

I would love to read your article (about love being a daily decision), could you provide a link?

I'm glad you enjoy the quote...it came from a plaque that mom and dad made...they went to "Marriage Encounter" MANY years ago (lol...I'm old...they went DECADES ago!) and the experience meant A LOT to them. When they returned home, they made a wooden, painted wall hanging that says "Love is a daily decision". Mom was poking around in a cabinet looking for something a couple weeks ago and ran into this plaque. It was both heart warming and heart wrenching as she studied and caressed it...when she turned it over she noticed both she and dad had signed the back (something she didn't recall doing)...It was like a lovely message from my dad being sent from the heavens. (We sure could use more frequent messages from him!) Anyway, the quote was so touching I just HAD to change my signature line.

How cool is it that you'll be selling Avon???!!! I wish you the best of luck with it!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ahhh Sammy,
I just had this desire to gather you and your Mom in a great big bear hug! I could use one myself this morning. :kiss: Thank you for explaining where the quote, "Love is a daily decision" came from and how its origins. No doubt, your Dad used it as a message from above, a brilliant reminder now for all of us.
Please tell him, when you next talk, that even though this lady over here has never met him...she still loves and admires him.... and the life he lived on this earth, one that is still inspiring those he loved and those living on the far side of the earth. ( okay... for all Australians reading this... the far side is a very good side too. :mrgreen: )
:loves
Love,
Sandy
Family

Post by 555 »

Dear Sammy,

The article in which I talk about love being a decision is in Portuguese. But I promise I will translate it in English and I will provide a link to you...
Love,
Jose.
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello Sammy and all,

I finally was able to finish the translation of the article about love I mentioned before.

The article's title is "Noblest Aspect of Love". As you will notice, the style get ackward sometimes due the translation... Sometimes is better to rewrite the whole thing in English than translate it. But I think that you will follow it.

Now, originally, in Portuguese, it didn't have the aspect of "daily" decision, but I include it, because it so true! Your signature was calling my attention since a while ago and I am grateful for the inspiration it gave me.

Right now, I have a personal situation that makes this insight so relevant for me... it is like that when you are challenged everyday to love somebody who is not so lovable... Thanks God for Jesus of Nazareth, that taught us that is possible; because he did, so we can follow his example.

When you read the article, keep in mind that it was written for a Christian audience, mostly Protestant, the background with which I myself was identified for many years and still am in some ways...

Here it is the introduction to it and the link, so you can read the whole thing, if you are interested:

"Noblest Aspects of Love
Love is the noblest and least understood human feeling. From the outset, we recognize that even the definition of love is difficult. Love has been compared to almost everything in life, even to things that clearly has nothing to do with love. For example, the confession of a “lover”: "I killed her because I loved her very much." Is it love? Certainly there are many different ways to define love, but at this time I would like to point out which, in my opinion, are the noblest aspects of love."

http://itseminary.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... s-of-love/

So, if you do read the whole thing, I would appreciate your feedback.

Love,

Jose.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Wow Jose! That really touched my heart.

As I explained in an earlier post, this quote came from a plaque that my mom and dad made (decades ago) after attending "Marriage Encounter" ~ you also know that dad passed in November. The last couple of years prior to his passing both my mom and I heard him wondering "why he was here"...meaning he felt he should be serving a "greater" (in his mind) purpose than he felt he was accomplishing. Reading your essay, it confirmed thoughts (which mom and I have discussed a few times).....At dad's funeral, something like 300 people came to offer their condolences. I can't tell you how many times we heard the same things over and over again...that dad was "a gentleman's gentleman" always followed by a story of how dad touched their life. He was always there whenever anyone needed help or support. Dad defined love as a daily decision. My hope is that now that he is "on the other side" he is aware of how many souls his life touched, and that he did serve a GREAT purpose to so very many people by simply choosing to love.

Your essay made me think about all the stories that were shared with us at dad's funeral...and it also caused me to see areas where I can improve my own sharing of love.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Family

Post by 555 »

Oh Sammy, how happy you should be for having shared a special life as your dad's. I hope when I'm gone, my children could say the same of me. I am trying to leave a spiritual legacy and make it up for my past mistakes. But there is something I didn't reach yet inside of them. I think is because they can't understand my way of life. But all be clear to them one day...
Thank you for repeating your testimony here. I'm sure that many will benefit from it. Thanks!
Love,
Jose
Family

Re: Three Secret

Post by 555 »

Hello, my friends...

Again, I need your prayers and good energies on my direction... Let me tell you the story, so you can understand my request.

The last assignment I got from my work, it was such that I could not reach it by train or bus, because of the time, being on the weekends and all.

After much research to see how I could reach my client, I had two choices: first, to go on the day before and and stay on a public shelter for homeless people, or rent a car for the weekend... Fortunately, I fond a rental car company that was doing a special weekend rates of 9.99 per day and I could reach my client by this way... That is how I have been able to work with my 2nd client on the weekends.... But that was taking a tool on my money of almost 100 dollars per week, considering the gas... and food... So, I was thinking, with this money I could buy a car for myself...

So, I started to look on cars for purchase... I was afraid to buy a car again, because of my not so good credit, and bad experiences in the past with paying cars... Also I was afraid of not having enough work to pay the bills, because my clients are old people and eventually they die... putting me off of work for a while. But I decided to trust that God knows that I need a car and would help me to pay for the car, not counting that the car itself may be a tool to work in other kind of jobs... So today, I found a dealer that was willing to accept my conditions and I signed the papers to buy the car... I couldn't bring it home today because I was driving the rental car and I didn't have anybody to drive the car home. So tomorrow morning I will return the rental car and go to dealership to get the car I bought today... It is a mini van Ford, 2004. I choosed a mini van for several reasons, but mostly because I can work with it... So I trust once more ,God, Christ Michale and our friends Midwayers to get me through this situation..

I know that I look like a child, but isn't that what I am? I child of our lovely Father, which never, never has abandoned us?

I should say also that part of my insecurity is that my client number 2 is terminal, being expected to die any day... But if he goes to the Father, I will certainly get another client that will help me through, or another job... Somehow, God will make a way...

So friends, that is what I wanted to share with you all..

I am so glad that I can share these things with you... I have nobody else to share with this liberty...

I love you all,

Jose

So, my friends, I need your prayers and good energies on my direction so I can have enough work to make money enough to pay this car note.

I am trusting God, our Father, Christ Michael, who always is caring for us, and our lovely friends midwayers that I will have work coming on my way so I can pay this bill. Living alone and having lately made just enough money to get by, I am a little afraid, I confess.. But I have had so many experiences of the love of God for me, that he never abandoned -- always had a solution for my problems -
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jose,
As always when I read your posts I am overcome with such love that your words always evoke. You probably have no idea how priceless your words of faith are for us also struggling with similar issues. Your speaking openly about your own human needs and the faith that what is needed will be provided has caused me to look deeper at my own worries and fears and to remember that I find help from the One "above" and within who knows what we need even if it is a simple repaired washing machine. Let me explain...

As many of you know, George and I have had our own bouts of worrisome events this past couple months. It is interesting how our human nature, when feeling a bit worried or fearful, can easily create mountains of problems from some of the simplest of life's little mishaps. And it was this state I found myself in a couple weeks ago. As I was pondering all that was "wrong" with my life, I noticed for the hundredth time the water on the floor, spit out by our faulty and barely hanging in there ancient washing machine. It has been "badish" for several years now ever since George, during one of my absences, turned the washer knob the wrong direction, causing the agitator to only agitate in one direction. You don't realize how important this two directional thing is until you look at the mangled clothes all intertwined on the agitator stem in the middle of the wash basin. :shock: In the years since this unfortunate event the mechanics of the poor thing have become ever worse as the weight and strength of tightly bound towels and sheets have warped the stem to the point that it sat at a decided angle much like the leaning tower of Pisa. The noise has increased too with a decided clacking that happened as the poor mechanisms within tried to do their ever increasingly difficult job.
So it was at this point one afternoon as I waded through the water that I said rather aggressively, " You would think "somebody" could do something about that!" (meaning of course, the Midwayers who are frequent visitors to our home.) I immediately felt sorry for that undeserved and derisive comment and apologized but added under my breath that it would, indeed, be so nice if it worked properly again as we didn't have the funds to buy another one. Well I moved on and completely forgot this for a day or so never really expecting any change. I washed several loads of clothes before I realized that there was no water on the floor, causing me to peak inside the lid. To my complete joy and surprise the shaft was as straight and balanced as it had been the day it was first made :bana: and it was agitating both directions again! :bana:

I called George in and asked him what he did to the washer machine. He, of course, panicked and said, "Nothing, honest! I followed your directions!" (I posted directions on the washer's use on the wall behind the machine this time before I left. LOL) I said, "Look at the machine. Do you see anything different?" He looked closer..."WEll, um no :scratch: ." (Obviously the dear man is not as observant as I gave him credit for.)
"Look at the agitator!" His eyes widened in disbelief..."How did you do that?" he asked. "I didn't!" Then I told him what had transpired earlier...how in that Sunday morning moment I was at a low point and needed something, anything, to boost my spirits and give me a shred of hope for George and for our future. So what I got was a "washing machine miracle"...and a little lesson that even things that seem bent out of proportion and impossible to repair, can always be rebuilt, fixed even better than it was before by the Universe energies that so guide us...by the Infinite Source that benevolently gives us what is needed, even when our faith is at it's weakest. I thought I would never forget that little lesson, yet here, just a few short weeks later I find myself repeating the moans and groans of the past. Ah well practice makes perfect and so I will pray for you and your new van, Jose. (I am so happy for you!) I pray for the funds to be available to meet your financial obligations and I pray for your peace of mind in this regard... God and the benevolent universe has your... all our backs somehow and in some way we will get past the bumps in the road. (hopefully :finger: ;) :D )
((((Hugs))))
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

I LOVE that story Sandy!

And Jose - I pray that you have a continuous stream of work.

Funny thing is I just have this gut level "knowing" that your work is directed from above in a very meaningful way. LOL, I wish I had that same level of confidence with my own daily doings!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello Sandy and All,

Thank you for the support!

Sandy, I first laughed a great deal with your story and then I was so marveled at it. Isn't great that our friends go, sometimes, possibly far from their ways just to fix our "little problems", considering they might have so many other things going on on this world?! I love them, specially the ones that are often with me and prompt me so regularly, 555 (Thomas) and 333 (Sharmon). About that still, while reading your post, I wondered, where did they find a wash-machine technician to fix yours? Well with so many millenia of experience, they must have somebody! And if they didn't, somebody really did take the time to become one just to help you, as they always do. And the best part of it, they do this because they want us mostly be grateful, as you were, to God, our lovely Father, ours and theirs!

Another day, I will share my "healing miracle" that occorred some weaks ago...

So Sandy, the inspiration is reciprocal! I loved that you were benefited with my sharing, as yours benefited all of us!

Glory be to God!

Love,

Jose!
Family

Re: The Secret - Nothing Will Put Me Down

Post by 555 »

Nothing Will Put Me Down

By the Rev. Jose Oliveira

Nothing will put me down.
I will commit mistakes; they are so easily of making, given so susceptible we are to them.
But, from every fall, I will rise stronger; I will learn a little more, and I will become little closer to who I am supposed to be.
For all of you that wouldn’t matter about my life, let me tell you: there is ONE that cares for me. In HIM I trust always… HE is my creator, HE is my God, and HE is my Lord.
Know that He never gets mad at me as people sometimes do. He knows me so well and He knows that my condition is fragile. He knows that I am just a child starting on my eternal career.
So my friends and all of you for whom I don’t matter. Sometimes, in the past I thought I was alone and sometimes in the present I might feel lonely – but, the truth is, I am never alone. He is always with me; I can trust Him always.
Even death might come; it won’t matter. I am destined to live beyond its powers!
Sufferings certainly had come and will continue come; but I won’t call it “sufferings” anymore. I will call them “life levers”; they only can lift me higher from wherever I may be, towards Paradise!
Not all “bad things” that happened to me were my fault. Some were other people decisions and I was on the way… Others were the Universe righteousness balancing the weights, and others still, were just designed for me, to help me to develop the resilience I need for the journey.
So, it doesn’t matter – I know where I go, and I know the way to reach there. I am on my way, even if it appears to you that I am lost.
Lost are those who let the darkness invade their hearts, and never recognized true love around them.
I am not lost – I am just walking by faith.
Jose Oliveira.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Jose! That is a beautiful statement! THANK YOU!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well...just a little side note in reference to your wonderful message Jose....

I woke up pretty early this morning, the sun was just on the rise. I went to my back yard and after a couple minutes noticed 4 coyote in the tree line directly behind my house (luckily there was about 100 feet and a fence between us!). Startled, I returned into the house quickly and felt prompted to look at the message board where I immediately read your message about our loving and forgiving Father. For the rest of the morning the coyote had been on my mind, feeling like they were trying to give me a message. So finally I looked up "coyote animal totem" and among other things found this:
The Coyote sometimes comes to us with a message about learning from our mistakes, and by learning, we become free from getting trapped. This learning can mean communicating with "our pack" for better understanding (advice, open dialog, sharing experiences with our closest peeps). Or, learning might be a solo thing, like recognizing a personal mistake, seeing its consequences and vowing not to make that same mistake twice.
Well...any way, it just struck me as such a wonderful synchronicity (your message along with the message a coyote brings)...not I just have to figure out what mistake I am trying to learn from!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy