The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
November
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by November »

Petra Wilson wrote:Hiya All, Hey Aqua Deb, I do love those paintings, are they for buying?

Love Pet XXX
I love the raven one! I wouldn't mind having one of those for myself :D
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

November wrote:
Petra Wilson wrote:Hiya All, Hey Aqua Deb, I do love those paintings, are they for buying?

Love Pet XXX
I love the raven one! I wouldn't mind having one of those for myself :D
Hi Everyone,

Thanks all of you for your comments on my paintings, and Pet and November, for even asking about buying them :shock: :D ( click here if you'd like to see photos of the larger selection, and Pet and November, I added some buying-related info there too if you're indeed interested, so as to keep any commerce-related stuff separate from these boards.) You all are a great help to my artistic self-confidence! :colors:

The latest prediction is that we may be asked to bring our art into the gallery tomorrow, although the date keeps changing, so we'll just have to wait and see! :roll: :D

Gypsie Deb, an ocelot is a small, really beautiful member of the cat family, similar to a jaguar in coloring, but a lot smaller, probably about the size of a medium-sized dog when full-grown. It's found mostly in regions of South America. I've heard stories of people having them as pets. Here's a Wikipedia article that includes a couple of nice pictures of them. I've always loved cats, and when I was a kid, I devoured books about all sort of wild cats, and wished I could have a pet ocelot! :cat:

If you do end up writing a poem or a song about that chicken, I'd love to read it! :lol:

Oh, and by the way, I've been meaning to tell you, I love your new avvie!

PP, it sounds like you have some interesting bear and raven stories -- perhaps you can tell us some when you have time and feel like it!

Hey, what do you know, I may actually be starting to improve at this writing-shorter-posts thing! :cheers:

Love and Blessings to All of You, LUV2

Aqua Deb
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hey, I was the first one to say I'd pick the raven,

hee hee hee....

sorry aqualeaf, no raven stories, just bears, eagles, owls, rabbits, toads and deer.....

I thought the eagle story was already posted here,,,,quite awhile ago though.... or maybe it was when Mo and I got off track on an angel thread and got into moose stories....
love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hey everyone,
I just put gypsydeb on our healing list, she's gone into hosp with a ruptured ovarian cycst...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

PP

You are wonderful, today I slept until 4pm 'ish :oops: we will talk very soon my darling much love

Gypsie :love
Love is an action and not a word...
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hi ya Aqua Deb

Can I buy one of your pieces of art?

Hope so love Deb :lol:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi all you Beautiful Beings! :hithere,

It's a bit late here, and I'm rather tired after a long day, so I hope to write more interesting posts to this lovely thread at a later time, but for now, I'm pleased to say that The Gallery (that's the actual name of the art gallery co-op!) is now open (although we don't have a sign or hours posted or anything yet, and not much advertising so far, so the public's not yet completely aware of that fact! :lol:).

We all have been hanging up our art and cleaning up and organizing things there this week, then we'll have a "grand opening" the weekend after Thanksgiving here in the U.S. (which is next Thursday already! :shock:) Today was mine and Ron's first turn to work there, so we spent the whole day getting to know the other co-op members who were stopping in to put up their work. It's been good to begin working through our introversion :roll: and start getting to know some people in the local community now that we've been here since July. Three of the artists (two of them another couple) live right on our little road up the side of the hill! :D

One of the artists came in with dowsing rods and located all the energy lines (what I've heard called "ley lines," I think), burned sage and cleared the space. It was cool to watch her process! And now the little building is vibrantly alive with colorful artwork, and the energy feels great! :colors:

Sweet Gypsie Deb, yes, I would be delighted for you to buy one of my art pieces if you so desire! :colors:. You can find all the price information (along with pictures of the whole selection) and other such details on this page. All pieces shown there are still available so far, so why don't you send me a PM about the one you're interested in, and we can talk about it further! :D :D :D

Well, I'm really tired, so I gotta go get some sleep for now, but would love to come back to this thread and sit down with a cup of hot chocolate and chat further soon...

Lots of Love to You All, LUV2

Aqua Deb
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D AquaDeb,

Its sure sounds like great exhaustion :wink: making you tired. I would like to wish you the best on your grand opening :finger: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

ok Aqua PP has dibs on the raven even thought it's my totem no worries I love the eagle I think it is an eagle the one with the black and whithe feather, I collect feathers..

pm me asap and lets amke a deal!!!

has anyone has news from PP? I'm a bit worried love Gypsie
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:? You know I emailed her private email when I sent you one the other day and did not get a response, but I thought I saw some posts over the last few days, I know some of us over here are having problems with the site, I shoot her another email, if nothing I'll give her a jingle.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Dito I will call her tonight if there is no word, I know she sometimes has trouble with getting online.

Hugs Gypsie
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Do you think that I am or have created this health isse ans the saddness in my heart? Do you feel the Secret may help?

Love Gypsie :oops:
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

In my opinion...sometimes our health is outta our hands. I do believe we can help get better ,by being positive.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Yes, sherax,

Being positive, is the best medicine, but sometimes so hard to get that feeling, when you are so down.....

and Gypsie, not the secret,,,,,but The Law of Attraction

the beginnings of it are in the thread "Ask and It is Given",,,,

will be posting more on the L of A soon...

by the way, my Avi, is a picture of Canada Geese flying over northern alberta

my niece from AB sent it to me,,,,,what a smile.

love
pp
Daily Affirmation:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

peacockplume wrote:
by the way, my Avi, is a picture of Canada Geese flying over northern alberta

my niece from AB sent it to me,,,,,what a smile.

love
pp
I got that one too once and it's suppose to be God smiling!!

Liz :D
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

No doubt about it,,,,

God smiles through many things, people, birds, clouds,,,

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

You are all so lucky to have snow :rendeer: over here in OZ it's so hot I can't cover my cottage cheese dimpled arms. Why do women loose those slim arms, mine are bigger than the tops of my legs. I have perfect BINGO flapping arms!

I'd love it to snow, do you still get hot flushes when it's that cold?

PP it's beyond a joke us missing each other George rang once and got me, you have the time thing wrong again. Remember I think I am 11 hours ahead of ou :shock: I think
love ya gypo
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

You are so funny Gypsie.... :lol: I wonder why they are called Bingo wings...? I don't play bingo... :? We ladies suffer with rugby legs too don't we, but we don't play rugby neither...

I'm shutting up...

Take care Gypsie, hope you are feeling well...

Love Sarah
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Gypsie and Sarah,

Now you should have my problem, I dont have large arms and legs, but my butt is on my stomach :lol: :lol: . Try bending over with all of that I look like a buddah.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Oh you guys are cracking me up tonight! :lol: Try adding a gobler chin to the various problems previously mentioned! :oops:

Well I'm off to bed now. Good night to all you dear "decrepit ladies!"
Whatever would we do without ya?

Much love,
Sandy
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Oh really, that all got me laughing,,,,

why I was just looking at my forearms this morning kind of massaging them....and the 'wrinkles!!!'

well you know what, face cream does wonders on the forearms, haven't thought of 'other places'....

but you know what????? exercising still helps,,,,even those gobblers, Sandy...do chin stretches and they'll tighten up...

really,,,,,,truly,,,,,!!!!!

Bingo Wings???? I'm out of touch on that one, now I know what they're called.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buddha's are good!!!!!!

We are on the Secret thread I hope???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well gypsy dear, I'll trade you this weather for your's,,,,,anyeeeeetime...
my whole body aches just thinking of how it could feel in the sun...
and we had a horrible summer this year anyway.....but I gotta say, one thing for the rain..........we don't get 'tinder' dry. and that's a bonus...

snow is only nice, if it snows,,,,then the sun comes out, and it stays nice and cripsp.....

Oh yeah, I forgot, it does to that in the rest of Canada,,,,

We got 2 feet of snow,,,,,then it rained for 3 days, and flooded everywhere...no power and no phone either.......Pacific coastal snow, is not nice,,,,,,well, maybe the odd time....but now I'm back to the green grass....and there's another 'system' moving in...

I don't have time right now, to do avi's of them,,,, but I took pictures over the last three days, as it steadily piled up on the deck then it started raining. I'd never believe we had that much snow by my now bare deck again....

hot flushes, well I'm truly one of the blessed few, might only have had one or two, and just teeny ones, so I've never experienced what my mom and all my friends have gone through..... :roll: I did my suffereing before that.....so at least I got off easy on one account....

as for the phone calls, well, now that I know your head isn't you know where, we might be able to connect....and FYI, you guys out in or near sydney, AU, are 19 hrs ahead of us....and I'm positive on that one...

Sarah, we don't play rugger either.....just hockey,,,(and not me either)

Lovin all you ladies,,,,,

pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hubby brough in the computer as I rest, I needed to post because I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lo that is all so funny ,rugby legs, now that is new :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was always told my dimples were so cute that was until they started evolving into full body cover. I am starting some gentle Yoga tomorrow as we are off (the dimple girls) to Bali in March for a week of Yoga emmmmmm 8)

Sorry I have not posted but i have been meditating in my AC, been amazing really. I was laying there yesterday and thought oh Harry has come to lie next to me.

You know felt to bed move ect then he put his fingers on my temples and the crown charkra and started to massage.

I said out loud thank you so much then opened my eyes and nothing else was in the room only my faithful foxy Charlie Buttons staring at me.

So who was it? Did I dream it?

All good bingo gals

Gypsie :shock: slowly returning from a wild few months! PP tried to call you today but it just went erRRRRRRRR erRRRRRRRRR will try tomorrow.

Did you think maybe you are not hot flushing and throwing plates because you have delicious snow???? We have hot balmy nights, I am supposed to live in a country where it snows!!!! Imagine menopause in cold countries, is it better?
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi gypsie,
silly goil,,,,,it was your healing team in your AC....must be nice....

they are staying close to you, helping you recover, so keep going there, and you'll heal alot faster....

phone going errrrrr errrrrr ????? we only have one ring....and I'm going out in about 1/2 hr till about 6 pm about 1 pm your time....

my hot flushin friends would love to think it's because we have cold weather
Imagine menopause in cold countries, is it better?
not too likely, but what they all say, hot cold it doesn't matter, if you get them, ha ha you get them....my mom and my sister gets them, but I just refused.....now if it was only that easy hey???

but since you can lower your body temperature with meditation!!!!!! it should work on the flashes, also sometimes I've noticed with other people that they got them worse when they would have otherwise been ovulating???? in those cases, sometimes evening primrose oil, or black cohosh helps....

talk with you sometime????? I'll try you when I get back in tonight, between 1 and two your time, .
love pp xoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hi Gypsie,

You sound like that wonderful person again and you know you are still being healed by your very own medical team. So, you may want to ask them if they can help with those hot flashes.

Boy, I had them for so long it was miserable. Of course, the doctors wanted me on hormone therapy because when I went in to have a partial hysterectomy they took everything. So I tried but they could not give me an rx that made me feel any better and I kept getting the hot flashes. So, I chose to try once again and went to get a supplement of testosterone from a naturalist which helped me tremendously. He told me that the hormones mostly prescribed are made out of many concocted hormones some of which you do not need, so your pretty much damed if you do or damed if you dont. But when he told me they were made from Horses's urine :shock: Hee Hee I stopped my foot like a horse and told him thats the end of that therapy.

Now I may not have made the best decision, but its mine to make. So, if you go on hormone therapy go natural or you might start growing a mange and tail :lol: :lol: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Well talk about coincidences (and there are none so I've been told)

Last night on the PBS station, was Christianne (sp) Northrup, talking about,,,yup,,,
menopause.....if you ever get to see it,,,please watch it, or look for her book .... it'll answer questions you never thought of....She talked about all and I do mean ALL of the medicines that have been given for HRT since it was diagnosed,

her comment about the horse derivitave was, "Only those that eat hay, need to take that one",,,,

She has a wonderful sense of humour, but really can come out with the straight goods....

but watching and listening to her is nothing short of amazing....

love pp
Daily Affirmation: