The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by Sandy »

Hey sis,

It is a comfort to know that Nebadonia told you not to worry.

I can certainly understand your feelings, though. When George was so very ill I was so worried. And now this heart surgery is so complex... but can make such a difference in Laura's life. I am thinking about the giver tonight too of this most valuable gift and their family wherever they are. Somewhere there may be heartache... but maybe some comfort in knowing that life goes on in some form and fashion.
Laura will make them proud. :happy

Florida is so far away from where I sit. But we are all so connected. I see us sitting in the waiting area in my minds eye. ;) (The astral visitor section anyway. ;) :)

Thanks for the info... in the meantime we wait and pray with gratitude for our friend. :kiss: :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Yes, yes, yes,,,dear Sandy,,,and Laura is so grateful also,,she thinks along the lines you wrote about,
I called Robert awhile ago,,,we had a good talk...I will send you an email tomorrow...

We had a busy day,,probably a good thing,,,still didn't keep me from sending prayers with every breath,,,she was all I could think about.

But we had to get started on actually packing things up....and rearranging the under storage areas,,,,and we accomplished quite a bit. Thank goodness,,,I can take it a bit easier tomorrow,,,and we\re going out for dinner with our friends from Alberta.

I feel it's time to visit the river,,,,
will write to you tomorrow
pp :love :love
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Sandy,
I hope you got my email...
I talked to Laura today, and posted on her prayer thread.
Meanwhile,,,we left our resort yesterday and this is our second night in Needles,,waiting for our friend to connect with us.
We are leaving tomorrow am,,as early as possible,,,and angels willing,,we will be back on the Island by this Sat.
So I won't have any wifi until we get home...we are not stopping anywhere for meals...only gas stops,,and will sleep in Rest Areas along the I-5,,,I already have all our breaks and stops planned.
But I will be thiking of you all,,,along the way..
love and Blessings
pp
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We're be thinking of you too, PP. :kiss: I''l be glad to have you home and back on WIFI. :) We saw a documentary show that was set in Vancouver and I soaked it all in the beauty of that place ...wow...sea and mountains..lakes to die for. You have it all. It is spectacular and I understand why you love that ecosystem.

Take good care of yourself. Tell our Laura we are thinking of her everyday and we'll talk to you when you are rested up from the trip.
Good night my friend. :love
Love,
Sandy :hithere

:bana: :bana: We're still dancing with Laura's news! :sunflower: :sunflower:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, all!
Just got caught up on Laura's news, still doing the dance of joy!

Tried to get caught up on the board news and just too tired. We had the best time ever! Go go, go from sunrise to sunset! Guess that, airport strife, and the three hour time difference has caught up with me. :roll

It really felt as if I left my family(this board) behind for two weeks, and happy to catch up a little.

Going to sit and watch a movie, or take a nap... or do both at the same time! :lol:

Love to all of you, :loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Kim, :bana: :bana:
I am so glad to have you home. We've missd you! :kiss:

Vacations are wonderful but they can take a lot out of you, eh? Still worth every minute, though.

When you recoup, you will have to tell us all about you adventures.. Did you find some new amazing crystals?
PP has got me on to a great resource called Crystal vaults. It is an online company/community that has some great information and sales on all kinds of crystals. They also have a beginners crystal course for free as well. One hitch though is they promote a crystal community which is also a resource to a number of differing online crystal expert groups. It cost a bit each month but I could see if someone really wanted to expand their knowledge and gain experience this would be ideal.

I was just hearing about the problems with the new Coronvirus measures that have been enacted at airports. This will be a learning curve for all of us before it passes.

Well enough doom and gloom (easy to get caught up with it.) It is a lovely cloudy rainy looking day here... :bana: I have a magpie baby pracicing his song outside and asking for a little nip of something so better scoot.
Welcome home Kim and you too PP! You should be safe and sound and back on the Island no. Get some rest you both. :hithere

love and ((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy and all,
Yes! The whole trip was about taking in gorgeous desert and mountain vistas! They'd had a little rain before we got there, so flowers were blooming EVERYWHERE! Desert plant life is so different than from the north, but breathtakingly beautiful! Just as long as you watched out for rattlesnakes, scorpions, black widow spiders, brown recluse... and of course cougars! :roll none of them were a problem for us. We did see lots of different birds, hawks, an eagle, hummingbirds all over, coyote, wolves, black bear, lizards, prairie dogs, squirrels, and Nova's favorite BUTTERFLIES!

Tiny and I converted the whole family into rock hunters! Lol! We all managed to accumulate twenty-three lbs. worth tom ship back home! She has quite an eye for gems and crystals, found several turquoise, amethyst, quartz crystals, beautiful miscellaneous stones, malachite and azurite is everywhere!... Of course Grandma added several pieces to her collection. Have you ever heard of peacock ore?... "Ssshinnny." :mrgreen:

I'm aware of Crystal Vault, very informative site, not a member as there are several other sites available.

The airport was a smaller one, so not really overly rigid, mostly people worried and taking extra cleanliness precautions. It is still early though, so we shall see as things progress. I know a few folks in full panic mode, and some still in denial about the possible severity... I'm trying to remain calm and using this as an opportunity to strengthen my spiritual connection and telling people I love them. We shall see what the following days will bring.

The stores were pretty well ransacked when we returned home. Statewide schools and preschools have been closed for at least three weeks, along with multiple other closures and cancelations. Dave had a special surprise waiting for me of traveling downstate to a Celtic Women performance that will be rescheduled. I will be continuing to spend time with my family, using this opportunity to explore more closely interests the girls have in things like geology, starting plants for the garden, … fairy villages, story telling. Tiny is just learning math and prereading, things right up my alley! We have a thousand books available between our two houses, and so far the internet is still up and running,... so we'll make the best of it.

Meanwhile I will continue to pray for the health and wellbeing of my friends, loved ones and the world. :loves

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((KIM)))))))))

As I read your words about your trip I decided I wanted to see images of Phoenix myself. LOL So I looked it up on the internet.
Here are a few images for those of us who have never been in this area of the world...

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photos/p ... ostpopular

Awe inspiring for sure. I especially enjoyed the photos of the desert in bloom. WOW!

You know in a way it this is an opportunity for bonding...bonding with family (which of course everybody knows you don't need, Kim) LOL but also bonding with neighbours and community. George and I are going out in just a little bit to get a few more supplies. It may very well be his last excursion. I may encourage him to wait until tomorrow morning though and try and catch the early opening for seniors only. Our local grocery stores are opening the store in the morning for seniors only to give them an edge on being able to get staple supplies ahead of the faster moving more agile youngsters. We don't need much but our neighbour has asked us to get a few things for her. So fingers crossed.

Peacock ore! I just read about that yesterday. It is beautiful and somewhere around here I have some of it. I haven't seen it for awhile though. I wonder if the birds pinched it when I left it out overnight in the full moon. :scratch:

Okay stay happy and safe you guys. :hithere (gotta go, George just got up)
You are loved :kiss:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Can't believe you were recently reading about peacock ore and have some! I'd never heard of it before. Wished I'd bought more at the time to give as gifts.

Found out Monday evening Dan and Rachel decided to quarantine themselves off as a safety measure. So, I have two weeks off..., missed seeing the girls my first morning back, we'll see how this quarantine goes. Wonder if they'll let me have my rocks when they come? I had some beauties!

Very decent of the stores to let the elderly have first shot at supplies. Hope you were able to get what you needed.

With my unexpected extra time, I'm stopping often to meditate and send out prayers to the world.

Love, peace and courage to all! :loves
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning guys,

Hi Kim, I hope the weather is warming up in your neck of the woods. If it is... there may be some spring flowers in your garden to help this self isolation more bearable. I am thinking it is a good time to take some spiritual courses or health seminars often offered for free online. We can investigate topics on the internet that appeal to us as well. Of course there will be a high number of people on the internet doing the same thing so the internet highway may be over busy at peak times.

I am listening in to a seminar at 10:00 am so I must get off this thing in a few minutes so that it has enough juice to bring it in for any length of time. I'll be back later.

George and I have everything we need for a couple weeks.. thank you for asking. Are you guys okay?

I hope you can get your crystals. You know... I can't find my peacock ore. It might be one of the crystals I gave to my grandson when I visited him a couple years ago. :scratch:

Well, I better go. Magpies outside my door. :hithere Stay safe! :kiss:
PP are you okay? :kiss:

Hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
I'll add my voice to the call, "Lynn!!! Are you ok!!!"

Glad you were able to get your supplies. We're fine. Dave is still working, people depend on him to keep the water flowing and streets safe.

Unfortunately spring is still a ways off, knew it would be. March is still pretty early for us to be warming up. Had a storm last night, not a lot of snow, blowing. Dan and Rachel lost power over night, they have a wood stove as back up and no guests.

Thought I could be planning my garden, was going to expand for growing more veggies, now that will definitely be the plan!

Will pick up my stones when I get a chance, probably this weekend. They will most likely put them outside the door. As you've said before, some stones have a way of ending up with others.

I've begun editing a series of stories to send in emails to the girls. We are sent daily phots of their newest exploits!

Take care of George and those magpies!

:love
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello :hithere :hithere :hithere
yes,,,we are fine....doing our 2 weeks of isolation after coming across the border....
so glad you are back home too Kim....
Same stuff is happening up here....early senior shopping hours,,,store shelves empty,,,schools closing...people hoarding,,,sad!!
But between both your posts,,,not much to add,,,it's happening up here too,,,not quite as intense,,,but we have a lot less people!

geeez....coming back soon

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
pp
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn, :hithere
So happy to her you've made it back! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Seems we're all in a wait and see holding pattern.... praying, wait and see, praying, wait and see...

Thanks for checking in!

Sandy,
Not to sound callus, but if your neighbor isn't taking any measures, perhaps you should distance yourself from her for George's and your own sake?

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys :hithere

PP what a relief to know you have crossed the border and safely home. It looks like you left just in the nick of time. And what a wonderful adventure coming home became...a little of everything, beautiful scenery, good food, wonderful friendships and even spiritual gratification. I wish I could see through your eyes these places you've seen. Hey..we'll keep practicing group meditations and who knows..in a million years we will be adept eh? ;)
Sandy,
Not to sound callus, but if your neighbor isn't taking any measures, perhaps you should distance yourself from her for George's and your own sake?
Well to be honest it came to a head and I told her yesterday I had to stay away from her. I told George though, I know that if she gets sick and has no one to help her.... well, how can I turn my back on her...sigh. So maybe I'll be proactive and try to surround her with Light,good health eh? Maybe the Divine Light invocation would help. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=24137Well, One can at least pray for protection right? :)

I do not want to put George in danger though sooo is it fair to him should I involve myself as you said? ai yi yi... dilemma. Of course, this is also something that may never happen so why am I stressing over it now. :shock: :lol:
May God's/Goddess will and truth prevail.
Love...love and more love.
Stay safe out there :kiss:
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:25 amI wish I could see through your eyes these places you've seen. Hey..we'll keep practicing group meditations and who knows..in a million years we will be adept eh?
FOR SURE!!! :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:

Hope your neighbor was understanding. Something along the same lines presented itself here yesterday...didn't turn out the way I was hoping. Throughout this latest scare I've been able to maintain my emotional balance, but yesterday... I was MAD! Suffice it to say one of Dave's coworkers returned to work yesterday after being in the Caribbean for three weeks. Their supervisor, who is the guys brother, said he would take responsibility if they got sick. My response was, "So.... he'll take responsibility if you die." Okay, enough of my rant,... going to do a singing bowl chakra clearing after leaving the boards... maybe reading a little Sufi wisdom.

As you said, "This is something that may never happen so why am I stressing over it now." But as in both cases the threat is real, everyone should be doing what they can to protect themselves... an others. Our poor guides and angels are working overtime already!

You and George stay safe also, :loves
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

OK,,here I AM,,, wow,,from reading your last posts, there’s so much to chat about,,so I guess our secret café is OPEN!,,,or maybe we should pack up some beverages (chai for me) and a bit of a lunch and head down to the river….might just be the place to be,,,take the occasional leap in and “let it all go”,,,I already had a vision of us laying around on a grassy bank,,,a LARGE blanket,,,that Sandy is rolling around on,, lol.
We are laughing!!!

I went through the posts and made notes of the comments I wanted to chat about,,so this just might seem a bit ‘confused’?
I was wondering Kim,,,how you got a 3 hr time difference between Michigan and Phoenix?? Oh! It just dawned on me, that might be how long it took you to get from one to the other….that’s not too bad!!

Just a note on your Peacock Ore (I have some too and actually with me)
Peacock Ore (Bornite) is a crystaline variety of Chalcopyrite and they have very similar properties. Bornite is the name of the natural, untreated stone, while Peacock Ore usually describes its heat-enhanced state. Bornite has naturally occuring rainbow colours, but they are rare in nature.
Peacock Ore is a stone of happiness and joy, it is said to turn you in positive directions, and help channel happiness to others; generally a stone of upliftment.

Now a bit on the more serious side… Michigan hasn’t done a ‘stay at home’ order yet??
I don’t blame you Kim for venting,,,I’d probably be venting loudly!!! Why can’t people use some common sense,,,,I do think that guy (super’s bro or not), should have done a 2 wk isolation,, you would think going through customs they would have suggested it!!
Coming over the Canadian border,,we asked…they suggested,,,we’re doing it! 6 more days to go…but in the end,,,if we don’t come down sick,,,doesn’t mean we didn’t carry it…
I think the best advice I’ve heard is…act as if you do have it….and act accordingy!
And perhaps,,,do the Divine Light Invocation for your hubby,,,I just read it again (thanks Sandy)
At first I didn’t think you could/should do it without someones permission,,,because of free will and such,,,then I remembered, that whomever you are intending it for, that their Higher Self would be the ‘gatekeeper’….so I think that’s a really good idea..(thanks again Sandy)
And mentioning Sandy,,,you could even do it for George,,,but don’t forget yourself.
I’ve been telling everyone to…”stay in the light” and doing a tiny invocation replica, although I didn’t know it until I read it again today. Quite simple,,,just say…I AM LIGHT,,,I AM LOVE,,,I AM (see it, feel it,,be it)
But for those who like ritual,,,go for the big Invocation!

I was going to chat about ‘remote viewing’ when Sandy wished about seeing thru my eyes,,,it’s a lot closer than you think,,,but if you want to wait a million years?????lol,,,
People have been doing it for a long time already,,,,(I’m pretty sure George does it!!)
I know I’ve done it a couple of times,,,more by accident tho,,,it’s not the same as astral travelling, or bi-locating….but very interesting.

Talking about magpies,,,hahahahaha,,,,I have pesky robins!!! Who have decided they want to make our car their roost….since we came home,,,one particular robin just would not stop trying to land on the passenger window edge,,,not very successfully either….or peck at the roof,,,and poop all over my door and rear view mirror….about every 10 min it would go at it….I’d get up from my outdoor chair and shoo it away,,,10 min and it was back….after a few days of this..(the weather was really nice too,,cold but sunny) I finally picked up some pebbles…the bird comes,,,I get it up and it flys about 4 ft from the car… I chase it,,,it goes 10 feet,,,,I throw a pebble in its direction and it flys away….for 20 min…hahahhaha
Little beggar!!! Finally,,it got the msg, and flew away if I got up to go after it….and yesterday it started to rain,,,so I’ve had 2 days of not shooing a bird (same one too) away,,,and not having to clean my car door and mirror off!!
Oh btw,,,I’m apparently back at the café,,,,
Bless your lovely hearts,,,
pp
:kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It occurred to me that this international cafe, (for newbies, ..this is our nick name for the Secret thread which hasn't been about the Secret in about... 140 pages lol ) is a safe refuge from the lock downs around us as the covid virus grows and multiplies. You can even bring your own coffee or chai. I have a steaming mug of coffee beside me as I type)

I went out today, most likely for the last time for awhile. I left George at home and tried to stay as germ free as possible on the road. When I came home, just in case, I changed my clothes and put the going to the store outfit in the washer with a quick spray of Lysol. We have enough for several weeks. May need some Kale for the bunnies and fruit for G but that's about it. :finger:
I think the best advice I’ve heard is…act as if you do have it….and act accordingy!
I like that PP. It really does put it into perspective.

I also like the suggestion to put George in the Invocation of Light. Filling yourself with divine light is always a massive benefit isn't it? And you know... you can't do it too much. I remember a spiritual teacher said that she did the Divine Light invocation ten times a day for one month and at the end she was amazingly gifted. ..well something like that...it has been awhile. I don't think she meant she won the lottery or anything like that as the real treasures of meditation can't be materially priced.
I was going to chat about ‘remote viewing’ when Sandy wished about seeing thru my eyes,,,it’s a lot closer than you think,,,but if you want to wait a million years?????lol,,,
People have been doing it for a long time already,,,,(I’m pretty sure George does it!!)
Yeah he does... the show off. :lol: ;)
I’ve been telling everyone to…”stay in the light” and doing a tiny invocation replica, although I didn’t know it until I read it again today. Quite simple,,,just say…I AM LIGHT,,,I AM LOVE,,,I AM (see it, feel it,,be it)
That is awesome PP. I just did it sitting here and felt all tingly. :happy
Talking about magpies,,,hahahahaha,,,,I have pesky robins!!! Who have decided they want to make our car their roost….since we came home,,,one particular robin just would not stop trying to land on the passenger window edge,,,not very successfully either….or peck at the roof,,,and poop all over my door and rear view mirror
Oh PP , we had the same problem years ago when I worked at the preschool, but with cardinals. It seemed they were seeing themselves in the mirror thinking it was another cardinal. It finally ended when we put bags over our mirrors and secured them with rubber bands. Try it, might work and give you some peace and quiet.

Well past time for dinner better go.
Stay in the love and light. Be safe
love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good evening café patrons!
Felt like stopping in, but will have to put a hold on my tea order, darn tea pot broke! :x Soon I'll be back to steeping my own blend, fennel, spearmint, rose hips, chamomile, and a bag of green tea.

Lynn,
This time of year there's a three hour time difference between Arizona and Michigan because of Spring Forward. Arizona doesn't participate, so instead of a two hour time difference it went to three. Michigan has a stay at home order in place, but Dave's job provides a public service. He keeps the water flowing, sewers running, and roads clear. His boss got a lot of flack for allowing his brother to return to work, but the guy worked anyway. They're all taking a three day weekend. Dave still has to go in everyday to check on the water and sewers. I've put so many bubbles of protection around him it's surprising he can still stand up! Maybe you should put a bubble of protection around your car? Poor little robin! He probably has a really important message for you like, "Hey! I'm just trying to say hi to my girl!"

I've actually experienced a few remote viewing experiences during meditation in the past couple of months. Can't remember them exactly now but it was so clear. Like I was an observer on other people's conversations, very curious! Not really sur why it happened, was not a result of any intention.

Sandy,
We have to be so careful! I haven't been out, but when Dave brings home groceries I put on my dishwashing gloves, spray everything down with bleach water, then wash my dishes in bleach water to clean the gloves, then toss the rag in the washing machine. He wears gloves in the store, when he gets home washes his hands, changes his clothes and takes a shower. Aleah went to the store the other day and was really stressed out when she got home.. Because of Dave's coworker she and her fiancé are not coming up to visit for a few weeks.

I'm REALLY glad my son owns a motel! Have still not been able to buy any toilet paper! Even on-line, put some in my cart, but it was sold out by the time I checked out.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back to work for a long time so started planning a much bigger garden. Tiny is pretty sure they're getting chickens... we'll see? This past week have had my first and second Facetime chat experiences with the girls. Wow!!! The girls are so sweet! All Nova wants to do is kiss the phone and Tiny figured out how to replace her head with giant animal masks. Today I spent most of the time looking up the nostrils of dragons and dogs. Must say I almost lost it laughing when she turned her head into the poop emoji! :D That crazy girl!!! Think I'm going to need to buy some Dramamine for our next chat. When we were done I was a little woozy with all the standing on my head I did and swinging around the room! And THEN I didn't know how to turn the crazy thing off! "Uhh, it's been quite the learning curve." … Can't wait 'til next time!

Well, that's enough from me tonight. Hang in there everyone! We'll get through this together. :love

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Had a big laugh Kim at the antics you and the girls got up to on screen time. Isn't it fabulous that we can still keep in touch with our little ones via technology? :bana: I know... I am the one always complaining about it but it most definitely has saved my bacon by allowing me to still be some sort of a grandmother even though the kids are on the other side of the planet.

I was thinking of sending the boys a letter or card every week...but now... not sure how many hands may touch it before getting there...hmmm maybe not the best idea. I guess it can be disinfected before the kids open it, though.

Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
The card idea sounds great, all kids like to get mail!

My heart goes out to Tiny and Nova! They can't understand why Dave, Aleah, and I can't visit. Of course it's easier for Tiny, but still hard. Poor Nova! All she can do is hug and kiss the phone! We were such close buds since last June. :cry: And Aleah is usually there almost every day.

Dan's birthday is Sunday. Instead of Tiny and I adding a ridiculous amount of decorations to their house and his cake, having a dancing party. Dave, Ken and I will sing happy Birthday into the phone and give him and I.O.U. for a lasagna dinner. Dave said we should make the dinner an eat it while on Facetime. :roll: I said, "Dan will NOT find that amusing!" He is very serious about Mom's Lasagna!... Guess that would give me time to make a really detailed piñata,... filled with online ordered gummy bears, his favorite. They will have plenty of time to quarantine, before actually being able to be consumed. :? Or should I disinfect them first? :shock: ... I could have some sent directly to their house? Then they can quarantine an disinfect them!

Okay, no more moping about shoulda, coulda, wouldas. I'm on a massive Gummy Bear mission!

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You go girl! I take it by now you have wrangled a fair number of gummy bears for the birthday boy and quarantined loved ones? The lasagne should be fine re warmed in a microwave or even in the oven. Gosh you are making my mouth water. I haven't had home made lasagne in years. :(

Funny you should mention pinata. I was thinking about creating online art/craft classes with my grandsons. The first thing I as considering was creating pinatas for Easter. It has been decades since I've made one myself o even created anything with paper mache, but I suspect google will refresh my memory and even have some good suggestions. I haven't run it by my kids yet. But will this week end. I do have plenty of newspaper and flour. Although I would feel a bit guilty using flour. :scratch:

I will definitely do the letter and card thing... mail can easily be disinfected so ... :bana:
I am also going to start dancing to stay fit. (Stay fit LOL get fit is what I should ay. LOL :roll: ) It also helps me to remain upbeat...and should amuse George too. :roll:

I'm off to help George with his insulin and check sugar levels. All is well in our world. May it be so with all of you too.

Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
No :( gummy bears. Was so excited about being able to buy toilet paper and tomato seeds I must have hit something wrong when trying to get the gummies sent to Dan's house. Spent the next 20 minutes trying to convince their computer I was me and not someone trying to use my credit card, that when I was done untangling the mess, both the toilet paper and seeds were no longer available. I lost heart then and cancelled the gummy bears too. He probably didn't need 5 pounds of gummies anyway, even though they were organic and made with real fruit. Oh, no! I'll not be telling him he lost out on lasagna and gummy bears! That might put him right over the edge.

As for the lasagna? Well, someone told him a named brand lasagna you get from the frozen section of the store was to die for! Obviously they'd never had mine. Dan was sorely disappointed!... So I had to make him the REAL thing.

Tiny told me the other ay they were going to get some chicks. Lo and behold, Dan sent me a video of their new brood of fluffy black and yellow chicks! Think there are eight of them... adorable. There's rumors circulating around that schools may not reopen in Michigan for the rest of this year. Getting chickens might be in response to that. Can be a wonderful hands-on experience. I am a little worried about one of their cats though. He's smart and loves his hunting. :shock: Bubble of protections around those babies please Lord!

Lol! You'd better ask parents about the paper mache project! That's one sticky, slurpy mess... although sounds like a great idea to me! Whaa! :cry: I miss doing art projects with my granddaughters! Granny Nanny hasn't finger painted for over three weeks!

Dancing is a great way to get in shape, and to have fun! "Go Sandy! Go Sandy! Go Sandy!... Did I tell you?... Well, guess you'll hear it again if I did. The other morning, missing people, hoping to send peaceful serenity to everyone, I visualized my female family members, you, Lynn and I, on a Tibetan plateau doing my qigong together. I always listen to classical music when exercising. Visualized it as being so beautiful! We moved silently in synchronization, flowing to the music as the dawn rose up over a far off mountain... there were cherry blossoms on the trees. In my mind it was like we were dancing. :loves

Glad all is well in your world!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,

Another sunny morning in Oz. Looking out at the beautiful morning it is hard to believe the traumas threatening to engulf the world. The birds don't seem to know as they peck around in the grass for their food. Nature is busy doing what nature does.

Oh Kim, I am so sorry about the tech glitch that spoiled the gummie bear present and ruined your chance for some toilet paper and tomato seeds. I haven't seen toilet paper in the stores for nearly 4 weeks. It is restocked but I have no idea where it goes...LOL

Baby chicks! Oh how lovely! The girls will love seeing them grow and taking care of them. I hope they are in a secure place as raccoons and foxes are notorious chicken killers. Sadie was in a needy mood this morning when I fed her. She followed me around like a puppy and I discovered later her poor eyesight made her think my wiggly toes (I was wearing flip flops) were something tasty to eat. Ouch! LOL So now I either war proper shoes when cleaning and feeding her and her area or I withdraw my toes into a knot so they do not look so enticing. LOL

Well... got to get George's medical stuff ready... talk to you later.
Take care you guys... :kiss:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
We've had a lot of rain so almost all the snowbanks are gone! Fingers crossed, it doesn't do a flip flop. My garden plans are in hopeful swing! Ordering on line is as chancy as going into he stores. Decided I'd better get an early start on ordering soaker hose(was supposed to be my birthday present... last September! Was trying to check out with the soaker hoses and hose timers. When they too were snatched from my grasp!:? There was a leftover problem from trying to order the gummies, took about five minutes to fix... the things I was seconds from getting, were suddenly out of stock. "Huhh," becoming a common theme lately. Last night had more in a cart from another store. Dave has a credit card for there and I wanted to get ready for the group meditation. He said he would finish the order……. Just asked him about it tonight, and he'd forgotten. :roll: "I...Yi...Yi."

Ken went to the store the other day. Gave him a list of seeds to buy if they had them out. I laughed, but the poor guy got so freaked out that the store employees weren't wearing gloves and masks he grabbed the seeds, paid for his purchases, left in a flurry fairly running from the store! Pretty sure he said he didn't take a breath the whole time! After carefully washing the seed packets, I noticed five packages of Roma tomatoes and multiples of others. Lol! Some I asked for and some I didn't! Told him, "Honey I don't think I could fit that many tomato plants on our property, and have enough room for everything else."

Still sweating he gasped, "I just had to get out of there Mom!" We'll be returning about ten packages and exchanging them.

Oh, your sweet Sadie girl. :sunflower: Please protect those tootsies! Received a picture of Tiny holding the cutest little black chick ever! The expression on her face told the whole story. That girl is in love! In the spring that's all she's ever wanted to do was hold a baby chick. I'm sure Dan will build a complete enclosure for the little guys when they get big enough to be outside. Like I said, their cat is a hunter! Going to ask if I can go and see them on Saturday. Neither I or them, have been anywhere in three weeks by then. Dave and Ken come and go, but are taking painstaking precautions.

I don't know where the toilet paper goes either!!! By now everyone in town should be stocked up!

Hope you guys are hanging in there,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,
:lol:
I got am still laughing as I think about Ken's trip to the Store. Bless him, but that fear may help keep him safe. But man, that would be an awful lot of tomatoes... :lol: I must admit though, that when I lived in the US I planted 6 dozen tomato plants every year. That gave me plenty for the stuff I home canned. Let's see, there was spaghetti sauce, tomato soup, salsa, plain old tomatoes and tomato puree. I also had plenty to share with a ground hog that didn't like tomatoes but kept thinking that the next one he would take his single bite out of would taste better. :roll: You know, with all those tomatoes I only had problems with tomato horn worms a couple times on two plants. I believe it was the teeny tiny wasps...can't remember what they are called now that did that work for me. They lay their eggs in the horn worm and voila the babies have a food supply. Now I am feeling very sorry for the poor ole horn worms. :cry:
"What a world. What a world."

Oh I almost forgot. You mentioned Qigong or something like that on another thread...Today in my inbox was an invitation to join a class of that sort. I think it costs money though so I may see what I can find on YouTube and soon I will be gracefully manoeuvring my diseases away. (Well actually don't think I have any diseases, but a little preventative "medicine" is a good thing, eh? )

adios for now my friend. :hithere
:loves