The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys!
Lilly, isn't it frustrating when you get a bad cut? Now me...I am sooo horrible at fixing hair that my poor hair stylist back in the states,who was also a good friend, just about gave up on me. No matter what he tried I would find a way to botch it with my hair dryer and curling iron...I have natural curl and lots of it but you'd never know cause I blow dry it to death after its washed. (I cannot abide wet hair on my neck...so silly I know :roll: ) I do have one of the defusers for the end of your dryer and I have used it but it takes so long that I get imaptient.. :lol: See what poor Dave was dealing with! But you have really pretty hai,r Lilly...glad it's fixed now in a way you're comfortable with. :)

Sammy, I do remember a couple years ago when you were seeing toads and I have been thinking of Petra too. I'm with you and will envisage nightingales flapping around her...just as soon as I can figure out what a nightingale looks like. :scratch: :mrgreen:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Post by 555 »

Hello friends!

Here I am back. Well not totally, I am in Seoul now in the airport waiting for my flight to Los Angeles. But I am on the way!
I couldn't post as I thought I could because it was kind of difficult get internet there where I was, a place like a coutryside.
But I got to spend time with my Filipina wife, see friends from the village and church, and the children. I preach at the church, prayed with them and I am very happy that my trip was good so far.
I was afraid on passing through inmigration in Philippines, because I have trouble to leave last time I was there. And because there is so much corruption, they find any reason to get money from you... but some days ago, I spread so much prayers and petitions along the Universe, to our Universal Father, the Eternal Son, the Infinite Son, the Supreme, the Seven Master Spirits, the Ancient of Days, Monjoronson, Christ Michaell, to the authorities of Universe, and even to Machiventa and sure, my friend 555 and Sharmon, to get me back to the States. I was really anxious about. But then I received a message from my friend 555, the first initiated by him (that I know), saying that my request was granted. So, so far so good.
I know that my friends are with me and taking care of my trip.
I miss you guys, I will have to spend several hours to get updated to all I missed.
Now, my challenge is to get a job, if not from my current company, from another. I hope I still have a shot with my company... Let's see.
Love,
Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
sammy

Post by sammy »

JOSE!!!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: Oh! It is good to see you! I am SO glad to hear your trip went well!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yeah Jose! :hithere
You're almost back! :sunflower: It is so good to know that your trip went well. And wasn't it good of 555 to ease your mind and offer you reassurances! I pray that your job situation quickly becomes resolved and you are soon back to doing your valuable task of spreading Love and Light through those people given to your charge.
You have to be exhausted... So rest up and then I cannot wait to hear of all your adventures. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Hello all! :loves :loves :loves

Welcome back, Jose! By this time, I'm sure you're safe at home and recovering from the jet lag. Glad to hear that you got to spend time with everyone you wanted to back at home! Does your wife live in the Philippines? It must be hard to be apart from her. My parents were apart for months at a time during their first several years of marriage, because of my father's line of work as a sailor. But, I'm even more glad to hear that you were able to leave the Philippines without a hassle from the immigration officers. I remember going there back in 2009 and my mother telling me that you give the immigration officials a little bit of money at the time you go through their queue or whatever, "like a tip" for their coffee, as the phrasing seemed to translate. I was feeling a little disgruntled at that, and we weren't even spoken to yet by any of them at that point.

I do hope your job situation gets resolved soon with the agency that you work with! May you quickly get another client on your schedule.

Sandy & Lilly, your mothers' eyes sound like they'll be taken care of by great doctors, medicine, and, above all, love from all around. :sunflower: I wish them both well and successful recoveries! We are so dependent on our eyesight as humans, it's devastating to hear about any illnesses related to the sense happen to anyone, but it's good that science and medicine have had advances over and over again, to help out those with troubled eyes.

Whew, all this talk about jello and pudding shots from before make me want to try them now, too. I wonder if the pudding shots were made with Kahlua? Sammy, can you confirm the recipe with us? ;)

The chrysanthemum tea's sugar crystals came in the little pouch with the tea were probably made like how those rock sugar lollipop sticks were, they looked like they got chipped off of a larger "sugar rock." I haven't made sugar crystals in a long time, but all it is is having a solution of sugar water and hanging a stick or a string from the top of the container's opening (usually another stick) into the solution, and letting the crystals form around the string/stick in the water, as the water evaporates. I think it should be covered only because little organisms can grow in the solution if it's not taken care of. :?

Sandy and Lilly, you'll be happy to hear that my leg's good! 8) It's really itchy, though, as it's recovering and regrowing skin cells, but there's no big scabs, just normal skin growing on the areas affected. It does look super dry and I can't help but scratch from time to time, so I know I'm not going to get away without some small scarring. But, the coloration's pretty good on the affected area. There was no more swelling after that weekend's scare and definitely no infections. :) The bruises are going away at their own pace. I did yoga yesterday and my leg didn't feel too bad, either. And then in the evening, I went for the ride once more and did much better than before. I had a couple of unbalanced moments in riding on the trail, but I didn't fall on my face or sustain any damage, and I was totally happy for that! Sandy, I don't think I saw that Charmin commercial growing up, but I arrived in the US when I was five, so perhaps it aired before I came over? :) I think Bert would agree with you on that look, though, haha!

When the new home's offer's accepted and we're in the thick of the paperwork, I'll make sure there's some pictures to post up and share with you all! We just got the pre-approval letter so our agent is working on updating our offer, so we can sign it and be ready to send it to the seller by this evening or tomorrow morning (whichever applies to the seller, not sure what their hours are like). Bert likes to talk about the place as if it's already ours, but I like to be realistic first and stand back for a little bit, before heading into a situation with optimism. ;)

Anyway, everyone take care, especially if you're taking off for the Labor Day weekend ahead... we won't, but we'll be around and about our town and the nearby friends' who welcome us into their homes for small parties and hangouts.

I'm up for some sweets...goodness. Next time, I'll hope to post about some desserts that I actually get to make!

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi T!

You asked about the pudding shots...use a package of instant pudding, add 1 cup milk, 1 cup vodka and 1 cup Baileys Irish Creme...mix it up real well then fold in a container of cool whip and chill (literally :lol:)...OH...and you'd better invite A LOT of friends over for this industrial sized recipe!

OH!!!! You've made an offer on your first home! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: HOW EXCITING!!!! I'm keeping my :finger: for you!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! Yeah!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,

It is good to read your happy sounding post and to know that your leg is well on the mend, T.
...and it sounds like there is a lot of great things going on in your life... with the proposal for the new house being ready to send off. Kkeep us posted, okay? Who knows, perhaps real soon you will be showing us photos of your first new home! :bana:
I can't believe it but I had forgotten this was a labor day week end! :shock: ...not that I suppose it matters my remembering way over here. :) But still...George and I should have a picnic either Sunday or Monday.

Thank you for the loving thoughts where our mother's eyes are concerned T. It sounds like my mom is doing great and not worried at all about this. So these drops must be pretty good medicine. :finger:
I think it should be covered only because little organisms can grow in the solution if it's not taken care of. :?
Hmm in that case I may pass on growing my own crystals for consumption. I just saw a show a few nights ago... silly in a way as it was a cleaning reality show if you can imagine... :roll: but it did get across the importance of sanitising the house and keeping it clean. I tell you, it had me so worked up I was cleaning the wall tile, cabinets sinks and countertops at 3 in the morning! :lol: George thought that was hilarious! But I slept easy afterwards..probably had something to do with the amonia fumes! ;) :lol:
Those pudding shots sound yummy, Sammy. We have all the stuff here but the cool whip which I suppose could be substitued with whipped cream. It sounds like it makes a huge amount, though...something G and I don't need as we lead a rather solitary existance. ;) Besides, I have enough trouble not falling a sleep with a little bit of wine and that is at meals too, no less. So I wouldn't stand a chance with these things... Hmmm but chocolate pudding sounds pretty good anyway! ;) bring it on! :bana:

Okay, just adding my wishes for a fabulous week end, everybody. Stay safe! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
louiss1
New Friend

Post by louiss1 »

I believe in the movie

watch this video, the club mentions how to utilize the law of attraction, there is a missing ingredient, you can watch the video on there

https://www.globalinformationnetwork.co ... GinPreview
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

sammy wrote:A LONG time ago, two years maybe, I kept seeing this toad every night. At the same time Petra had a nightingale visiting her everyday.

I was just out in my driveway and a toad hopped by making me think of Pet and her nightingale. I went back inside debating whether to post about it or not and decided it wasn't that important. I got into the kitchen and Jake came running toward me and said "Look what was in the house!!!" A baby toad :lol:

Well, it made me think I need to send Pet an image of a nightingale...anybody care to join me? :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Hi guys, sammy, I've not seen or heard nightingales lately, but humming birds aplenty.
I've been mourning lately. I heard my friend from Wales died of an asthma attack and
yesterday my aunt died. The white feathers have returned too, they dance in the air in
front of me.

Sorry for bringing the thread down, I know they're upstairs and I'll see them again one day.

Love you all, Pet xxxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi {{{{{{{{{Pet}}}}}}}}} I'm sorry you are going through this. :cry:

I suspect there are a lot of folks who disappear around here (myself included) that take a hiatus when they are feeling low. There IS such a good energy on the board, I think we tend to feel guilty posting when we are having heartfelt difficulties. Equally, it is difficult to find something positive to say to others when we're feeling low. But...WE are Fam-ily.......(brain is singing and dancing now :bana: :bana: :bana: ) so don't feel bad sharing your heartache.

I'm SO glad to see you back!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,
I am sorry to hear that people you loved have passed on and you are feeling low, Petra. These partings even when we know they are temperary are still hard. I oten thought it would be so helpful if we could get just a glimpse of them on the other side... just one little glimpse... :) I don't ask for much do I? :lol:
The white feathers have returned too, they dance in the air in
front of me.
That's a beautiful sight in my mind's eye. :D I found one too the other day outside on a chair... It was Lacey's I think, as she was a special pale whitish/bluish/gray... I had been thinking of her and asking to the wind how she was doing...and there was one of her feathers. :D Made me feel good regardless of the circumstances.

and hello Louiss1...I am sorry I haven't responded to your post as I've been a little quiet these past days but I am glad you have joined us on this chatty thread.
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Boy, that WOULD be nice to get just one little glimpse of them on the other side! Hmmm.....maybe this is part of our lesson in faith :cry:

Sandy...was Lacey one of your birds?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey sammy, I think Lacey was a wild bird, stayed with George & Sandy as it was wounded, and they set
him/her free when it was better. It?? Goodness! Sorry.

Well, things are generally back to normal here and I have some free time now, as in, not having
the kid's, especially Manny, asking mad questions all day. Like: "Mum, if you woke up and realized
you were the only person left on the planet, what would you do?" I actually give them thought and
answer as I see fit. :lol: "Oh, I'd get right off this island, and head for Bois du Ban! Mike & Jeanine's
soil is perfect for growing vegetables, then I'd practice shooting with Mike's gun and go hunting for
meat!"
Phil was strimming the other day and despite a Stihl visor got a bit of metal lodged into his right eye.
He looks just like the zombies on 28 Days Later...*shudders* Anyway, he values his sight so he decided
he'd better go to A&E and the opter, op...eye doctor...had to scrape his eyeball clean....*shudders* !
Anyway, he's okay now albeit frightful to look at.

I watched a super film last night. 127 Hours. It's a true story about a man who gets trapped in a sort of cave,
he fell down a crevice and got his hand trapped. It's a story about survival and truly magnificent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlhLOWTnVoQ and the soundtrack is good too.

Oh, Manny's teacher is great and it's just the one. No schitzo head bashing neurotic this year, YAY!!
She seems to like Manny and he's definitely pulling up his socks this year instead of bemoaning his
lot about the Tuesday teacher, who seems to not be with that school this year..yay!
He broke his brand new Nintendo DS the other day grrr! and I took that as a sign that the kid's really
ought not play such games...Thalia's broke while on holiday and I won't replace them.

I hope you're all doing fine guys, I'm glad the weather's warming up where you are Sandy! I wish it
would bloody cool down here. I feel a little nip in the air but I'm still only wearing tee's and shorts
and flip flops and keeping the hair up. It hasn't rained or been the slightest bit windy for aaaaages.

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hey Ya Pet!!

Eeeewwwww! Phil had his eye scraped???!!!! To remove metal???!!! Eeeeeeewwwwww! I'm glad he'll be ok!

I am SO glad to hear you've got good teachers this year. That has to be one of the most stressful things for a parent (especially when the kids are younger) when you have a nasty teacher! Grrrr!
He broke his brand new Nintendo DS the other day grrr! and I took that as a sign that the kid's really
ought not play such games...Thalia's broke while on holiday and I won't replace them.
:bana: SCORE! Lucky you...and SMART not to relpace them. I fought the Gameboy craze for a couple of years. I finally caved when Scott was about 9. Worst thing I ever did as a parent! His personality totally changed...I had set a rule upon buying it that he could use it for 1 hour a day. When the hour ended he was a grumpy nasty animal every day. Like withdrawal from drugs! Should have put a stop to it then, but instead I slowly allowed more and more time on the dang thing. Oh well....live and learn.

Jake tried out for a play at school the other day. I was thrilled because he is a Senior this year and has never wanted to be involved in any activities. I've always thought he'd be a great actor...he has a VERY loud voice...he started doing very impressive impressions at age 5...LOVES to dress in costume...and can even sing. Anyway, a friend of his has been in the drama club for the last 3 years - and constantly tried to get Jake to audition. This year they are doing a play that needs someone to play a razor that acts like a Drill Sergeant (yes, a razor for shaving). PERFECT! Still waiting to hear if he makes the cut (pun slightly intended :mrgreen: ) :finger: :finger: :finger:

Hmmm...Where'd Jose and T go?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
Pet I think you are thinking of our little Boyd, a Crimson Rosella. Lacey was our biting ringneck. :)

Don't get me started on these video games...My kids are really not kids anymore, 29 and 31, and they are still playing video games! They even play some games together while living several hundred miles apart. Well I guess a "family that plays together stays together." :roll: I know, I don't understand them...this love for games, but it could just be that whenever I tried playing myself, I made such a mess and the game was over in 3 seconds flat... (I have no reflexes!... sad but true! :( )
Years ago we had this Atari machine (think that was the one) and when we were camping in an area my ex was training we left it at my parents house... We got back a month later and find my mother had gotten quite addicted to Space Invaders. In fact Dad had disconnected the machine so she could come down off her addiction. :lol: So I must get my slow reflexes from my Dads rather than my mum. :scratch:

It was warm enough today that I was in my flip flops too, Pet. It won't be long till we'll have to drag out some shorts again. Some Aussies are already in shorts and sleeveless tops. Come to think of it some of them wear shorts and sleeveless tops in weather that has me all bundled up.
Glad Phil's eyes are okay, Pet. He was wise to have the doctor check them out. But ouch! it makes my eyes hurt just thinking about what he went through, having his eyes scraped. They must be very sore!
That Manny just cracks me up! I love the way his mind works! And YOU! You are such a good mom to take him seriously and answer his questions so thoughtfully.

Well, I am rooting for Jake...hoping he get this Drill Sergeant part, Sammy! What is the name of the play? Is it a comedy? He sounds like he would be a shoe in... "a cut above the rest!" ! :lol:

You guys...have a nice one...I think I may head for bed here in a little while...Good night all. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy!
We got back a month later and find my mother had gotten quite addicted to Space Invaders. In fact Dad had disconnected the machine so she could come down off her addiction
HAHAHAHAHA!
Too funny!
Well, I am rooting for Jake...hoping he get this Drill Sergeant part, Sammy! What is the name of the play? Is it a comedy?
I think it's called "The Cell Phone Rings Too Much", and I only took a quick look at the play, but it seems to be a comedy.
He sounds like he would be a shoe in... "a cut above the rest!" !
No pun intended of course ;)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Just a quick pop-in to say :hithere to everyone! Hopefully, soon, I'll be back to my old posting self!!!! :finger:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
theunim
Family

Post by theunim »

Hi All! Doing what Clare did, pretty much just popping in~

Signed on a house last Friday, so on edge since then, some deadlines are looming and I keep waiting for paperwork during the day, as well as doing the job search and novel writing, household stuff, etc. Oh boy!

(((((((((EVERYONE!)))))))))) I hope everyone's doing splendidly.

:loves

Love,
Theunim
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Theunim))))))
We have been thinking of you sweetie. ...wondering how you were getting on over there.... Good news it sounds like! :bana: :bana: :bana: I am very glad to hear that you too are working on your novel again too. That kind of inner experession is very satisfying isn't it? :D
It is a gorgeous sunny spring day here. I may jog (walk) out to the garden and see if any little baby plants are sprouted yet. I keep thinking my radishes and beans should be showing themselves any day now. I feel like an expectant mom...and I find myself talking to the dirt these days. :lol:

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day..night... :hithere
Love,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well Hello T! :hithere

I had forgotten about your novel! How's it coming?

Any mountain biking lately??? How are your injuries healing?
I may jog (walk) out to the garden and see if any little baby plants are sprouted yet. I keep thinking my radishes and beans should be showing themselves any day now. I feel like an expectant mom...and I find myself talking to the dirt these days.
- Sandy...I do the exact same thing every spring with my flowers...who'll be popping up today???!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello you lot, oh it's always a treat when I log on here, check The Secret, see loads of posts, then
go off and make a tea with a few digestive biscuits (the only cookies I eat!)

Sammy? Well? Any news on Jake's play? Sounds like a riot. I really would love it if Manny did Drama
in school, but it appears they don't do that subject here. I used to LOVE drama (bit of a drama Queen
in my youth, before tragedy struck!) Manny can re-enact scenes from Friends after just watching it
once. I bought series 1,2 and 3 the other day and the kid's just love it after watching reruns on the TV
at their grandparents this summer. He's pretty good with accents and everything. Doing the New York
Janice accent to a tee. :lol: Not to mention Joey's How You Doin' ?

Sorry I got it wrong Sandy, about the bird. :oops: Now I feel like a real dumb ass! See, now I'm doing the
Joey accent... :oops:

Clare :love hey you...haven't seen your lovely face in aaaages, nor you T. Keep us posted on the house won't
you? I'm getting itchy feet and would like to move either nearer the sea (Manny's like: "Nooo, what if there's a
tsunami??") in the plain, or right up in the mountains in a secluded property. Thing is, I have to think about
the children's needs more than mine and living like a bunch of Billy-no-mates up on Wilson's Mountain is prolly
not a good idea. Besides their school is right on the doorstep, so longer sleeps.
Thalia starts Lycee soon, which is like high school, I think. The nearest is 40km's away which means she'll have
to stay there. She'll be 15 when she does and that shocked me, but it's the norm in France.

We might to hiking in the desert, or at least off-roading this weekend. Looks like the last of the hot weather
is ending, thank God, but I'm still uncomfortable unless standing in the middle of a draught going through the flat.

Anyway, keep in touch (oh! hark at her!!!) and tell us all your news...

LOVE, Pet xxx :loves :loves :loves
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thalia starts Lycee soon, which is like high school, I think. The nearest is 40km's away which means she'll have
to stay there. She'll be 15 when she does and that shocked me, but it's the norm in France.
:? Seriously???!!! Yuck! They should not have to leave the nest so young! (Sending you some big hugs in advance!)

Ah...Jake's play...I'm a little shocked, he didn't get the part of the drill sergeant razor, but he did get the part of the store manager. He has drama after school today and he was SO pumped! :bana: I am tickled pink that he is FINALLY taking an interest in SOMETHING other than those darn electronics!

OH...Pet - I forgot to mention, the Walton's were on the other night...just after you mentioned you love the show...I had to stop and watch it...thought of you the entire show.

Ok...off to clean the house...still working on that being thankful I have something to clean thing. :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Everybody,
Pet, what are digestive biscuits? Hmm I must admit they sound like something you would chew to settle an upset stomach! :mrgreen: but I am sure they are truly delicious. :love

Oh gee...40 miles away! What does Thals think about that? Hmmm I wonder if that area would be a good place to build your home? ;) :mrgreen:

Just had a cup of tea while watering the dirt in the garden. I am not sure but my plants may not be sprouting... :( time will tell. The kitty's been busy in the broccoli to be. :shock: Can't blame her it does look like a freshly cleaned litter box.

Congratulations to Jake for his up and coming store manager role, Sammy. Wish we could see it! Years ago I went to a high school play that my friends daughter was participating in. It was the musical ..oh dear..lost the name again. :? You know the one with the plant from outer space that says, "Feed me!" :scratch: anyway, it was so good! The kids were amazing the way they whole heartedly through themselves into the part! I love these kind of things! :)

I spoke with PP this week and there is a good chance they may have a buyer for her house and property. They are a young family and perfect for this gorgeous place. :finger: So please say a few prayers and keep a good thought for this nice family who is trying to get the financing in place... PP too, of course. I know she is ready to go and hoping they can soon get on with their travels.

Oh by the way! It's officially a boy!...my grand baby. :D My daughter-in-law went to the doctor this week and got some pretty explicit sonogram pictures. :lol: He's not a shy little guy that's for sure! :D
Week ends nearly here! :bana: Have fun on your adventures! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi guys, sammy:
OH...Pet - I forgot to mention, the Walton's were on the other night...just after you mentioned you love the show...I had to stop and watch it...thought of you the entire show.
Awww! I distinctly remember having burning ringing ears for a good 20 minutes, :lol: The kid's just love it...and it teaches them morals too, hehe!
As for Jake, weellll, who wants to be a razor blade? I'm glad he's PUMPED about
it though. Wish we could see it.

Hey Sandy, digestive biscuits I prefer the less salt and sugar variety though.
Sometimes I put cheese on it as a more savory snack.

Thalia is PUMPED about going to Lycee, she'll be free of her mother whose always nagging
her to pick up her clothes, put her dishes in the sink, tidy her room, demand where she's
going and when she's coming back, etc etc. Her best friend Laurine will be sharing a room
I expect...No, seriously I do not know what to expect. The kids are allowed out of grounds
but never alone. Well, she always prayed and wished to go to boarding school, I guess they
came true. However, I will pick her up every weekend, though most kid's stay till the hols.

Sorry about your garden Sandy. We had a gorgeous crop of basil before we left on holiday and
forgot to tell Laurine to water it on the balcony so it died. I just planted thyme. Actually, my
friend Jo sent me these tablets with instructions to put them in a pot and pour water over them.
They started to swell and now they're sitting on my window sill growing.

I made crisps just now (potato chips) and they taste just like when I was a young girl.
The clue is ensuring the potato chips are dry when you put them in the hot oil.

OK, I'd better shoot too, I just heard the school lunch bell....

LOVE, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

It was the musical ..oh dear..lost the name again. :? You know the one with the plant from outer space that says, "Feed me!"
Was it little shop of horrors?

A BOY!!!!! YEAH! :bana: :bana: :bana: When's the due date again??? You must be ready to POP!
I made crisps just now (potato chips) and they taste just like when I was a young girl.
The clue is ensuring the potato chips are dry when you put them in the hot oil.
Mmmmmm!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy