The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Secret

Post by sammy »

Hmmmm.....I think y'all are on to something here. Perhaps not thoughts manifesting, but perhaps angelic warning?

Ok...I hate to do this right now, but have to disappear for a week...friends visiting. Will try to pop in so I don't end up being MIA for another 6 months!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Have a great time with your friends Sammy!
Will try to pop in so I don't end up being MIA for another 6 months!

Always look forward to your popping in! But either way..."We know where you live!" (evil scary laugh...I tried to make it sound scary sort of like a demented Vincent Price character..but couldn't pull it off... What a marshmellow! :lol: )
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Mamo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Mamo »

Helooo lovely Sandy :hithere

I know how to make evil scary laughs.. it goes.. MUuaHHahaHAAaahaaa :D

Another beautiful day here in Stockholm :sunflower:

:loves
Love,
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
sammy

Post by sammy »

MUuaHHahaHAAaahaaa :D

WELL DONE MAMO!!!! I was trying to spell that out in my head as I read Sandy's post!

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi family! I'm back in the kitchen today and feeling really good. Just wanted to say hi and tell everyone how much I appreciate you!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hiya right back atcha Clare and hello everybody! Image

MUuaHHahaHAAaahaaa Image

That's it Mahsa!!! :bounce:
That's what I was trying to do! ..Has a really nice scary feel to it doesn't it? Image

I'm munching on semi sweet chocolate chips while I type... :roll: I gave George like maybe a tablespoon full and I kept the bag. :mrgreen: ..trying to be quiet without rattling the bag so he doesn't know what I'm doing... Image
Just singing a song... Life is good eh? Image
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Sandy

(I'm in an smiley mood today! ;) )
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

You're so funny, Sandy! I've been in quite a good mood, too. It's so true about life being a "roller coaster".

Love, Clare
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

hiya guys! I'm having a difficult time of it with Manny at the moment. His cousin, who's staying
with us at the moment has his girl friend, (a girl, who is a friend) staying too; they're sharing a
bed and are really, deffy not lovers! I believe them, from the five days and nights already spent
with them. (I had such a friendship)....but li'l Manny simply won't have it. So I'll ignore him and
who cares anyway!

We went to the nearest beach today. The kids saw a simple boat anchored off the way there
and thought it would be great fun to climb aboard and dive off. I allowed it, to a degree, and then
the owner approached in his motorized dinghy. I said aloud: Thats Mathilda's sailing teacher...
ohhhh he's GORGEOUS!!!" he told the kids to skidaddle but they were doing that anyway.
A moment later Mr-Kevin-Costner-From-Waterworld came over to us and I was preparing myself
for the worst, says in gorgeous French: "I had to warn your children to not dive from the white
boat..." I said in my best French: "I know, I know, but... ya know? They're kids..." and he says:
"EEs a, very daingereus for dem! Dey moost never juoomp off'a dees boat! Neffer effer!" I'm nodding
very much in agreement, and said: "Oui, oui, J'agree vraiment! Desole!" and he says: "I am willing
for you to have one of our kayaks for free!" Not comprehending what he just said I said: "How much?"
he said: "for free....gratuit!" I looked at Liam, my nephew and he started laughing and said: "This
always happens to you!" Why? I wanted to know..................
Turns out, he knows Mathilda from sailing school, admires her very much (in a professional way!!!!)
and us rowing about in his kayak is good advertisement! lol

Then we all got sunburnt!

:| Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Oh, Petra, how fun!!! My son has a kayak. He's out on it right now. He turned it into a "fishing" kayak. He comes home with dinner three or four times a week. I am so happy that both of my kids adore the beach and the water, as do I. That is important to me. Anyway, I think it's funny about Manny. Sometimes my kids are more like my "parents".

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi everyone, :hithere

Pet, it sounds like the you and the kids are enjoying Liam and Kat's visit. That Manny... there's never a dull moment with that little darling around. I thought about him as we were in the toy section last week looking at the lego sets...I know he loves that kind of thing... wish he was there so I could have asked his opinion on a gift for George's grandson... Gosh, it has been a long time since I was a frequent visitor to the toy stores. It was nice to see that some things still haven't changed.

My elder sister is a big Kayak fan. She used to do the wild river kyaking till she almost died once when she got too close to an undercut rock. It is amazing the things you really need to know to do that kind of thing safely and then as in my sister's case she could still have had an accident. Luckily she had two strong people with her and she remembered what she had learned about how to deal with the current as it pinned her underwater. She now mostly does sea and lake kyaking and the occasional two/three week rafting/camping wilderness adventure with her dear friends. I don't worry over her anymore because she has proven she is capable and level headed as are most of her friends. It isn't necessarily for the thrill as the deep sense of appreciation for our natural world that drives their passion for these trips. (and lucky me, I get to live vicariously through her and her many photos :lol: )

Kevin Costner!!! That's the actor's name!!! George and I were trying to remember it last night! :)
and he says: "I am willing
for you to have one of our kayaks for free!" Not comprehending what he just said I said: "How much?"
he said: "for free....gratuit!" I looked at Liam, my nephew and he started laughing and said: "This
always happens to you!" Why? I wanted to know..................
:lol: I think it is simple, Pet..You just bring out the good will in everyone with your own open and honest expressions. (the neighbor living in bottom apartment excluded of course! ;) )
Hugs,
Sandy
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey you both, how are you? preparing for a nice birthday I expect Sandy??? Isn't it the 11th there now?
I think it is simple, Pet..You just bring out the good will in everyone with your own open and honest expressions. (the neighbor living in bottom apartment excluded of course!
Oh, I dunno! Honest yes though, hahaha! Too honest at times. The neighbours are okay now.
Sometimes she is nice and polite, other times like yesterday evening as I returned home, she was
loudly talking about me with two other women: "No, she's English AND German!" "I heard she was a gypsy!"
"I wouldn't be surprised at all!"
I wanted to shout: "OI!! I can understand you know? AND I'VE GOT ALMOST
NO ENGLISH BLOOD IN ME you old tarts!" but I merely walked home with a grin on my face and as I passed
her directly she gave me a queer look.

There's to another wedding today. The cathedral doorway is being decorated with laurel, ivy and white
flowers.
Everyone but Manny and me stayed home while everyone else went here
It's great for snorkling but unfortuantely our car doesn't carry more than 5 people. We must get a new vehicle
soon. Kat said next time she will hire a car so we call all be together. She is so nice! A real empath and best
of all, great with the kids. Even when Manny gets annoying, like singing a crappy little song about a green
mouse over and over and over again till you want to simply scream. Well, I'm used to it, so....

Very hot here! Anyone else going through sleepless sticky nights?

Love you all, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

luvinlife wrote:Oh, Petra, how fun!!! My son has a kayak. He's out on it right now. He turned it into a "fishing" kayak. He comes home with dinner three or four times a week. I am so happy that both of my kids adore the beach and the water, as do I. That is important to me. Anyway, I think it's funny about Manny. Sometimes my kids are more like my "parents".

Love, Clare
I can relate to that Clare.
I wish Phil would go fishing again. He used to with his friend Nop and they always brought home
mackerel in season. Once he came home with a dog fish. It was alive in our kitchen sink. The
thought of eating that creature made me sad. So I shoved him in a bucket with salty water and
returned him (or her) back to the sea whence it came!
Phil had been showering and knew nothing till he went downstairs to see the fish gone, and the
missus and children too. You know what? As I was clambering some rocks to place the fish back my
car keys fell plop into the water. I said calmly: "God, guide me to them keys please?" and I found them in
the darkening sea almost immediately! PHUUUEEEWWWW!!!

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Seriously! Yes...Love kyaking...But am I REALLY the only one here shallow enough to want to know how cute Kevin Costner was in person? And did ya' get a picture???? :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh my!!! Sammy, I missed that I think...I thought Pet was comparing this hunky sailing man in "cuteness terms" to Kevin Costner! Pet!!! You got to meet Kevin Costner????? Image
Oh I love snorkling! Well all I've done so far is fresh water snorkling...not sure I have it in me for the "salty fish with big teeth kind" but that makes no sense as I love body surfing in the ocean... :roll:
Love,
Sandy Image
sammy

Post by sammy »

Oh my!!! Sammy, I missed that I think...I thought Pet was comparing this hunky sailing man in "cuteness terms" to Kevin Costner! Pet!!! You got to meet Kevin Costner????? Image
:oops: :roll OH! Maybe she was!

My friend who was here all week has "star mojo". Everywhere she goes she meets someone, so I was probably just in my "expecting to hear a great star story mode". One time I took a trip to NYC with her. We were there for 3 FRIGID days, but what fun we had! We got pics with Kelly Ripa and bantered with "Gelman", free last minute tickets to Letterman (which for those who have never tried, Letterman tickets have to be requested MONTHS in advance), we met Paul Newman, and I have pictures of me with one of the original Backstreet Boys (Kevin Richardson) that are worthy of the National Enquirer! What at trip!

Pet wrote:
Once he came home with a dog fish
What the heck is a dog fish? Now I have to go google that!

Huh! New one on me!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogfish

Today I am off to a neighbors 50th surprise party...not sure what to do for his BD...I've already used all my good Jib Jabs on them!

LOVE!!!!
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well!

Tossed and turned all night. Got MAYBE 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Finally got out of bed and immediately started driving my husband nuts...I feel like the energizer bunny on speed! Chatty Cathy! Can ya FEEL the energy???

Lovin' Life! Connected!

Like my angels have returned for a party!

Let's get it started in here!

In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your necks.
We got five minutes for us to disconnect, from all intellect collect the rhythm effect.
Obstacles are inefficient, follow your intuition, free your inner soul and break away from tradition.
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
(hmm, my bananas are dancin' like white folk :lol: )

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sammy!!!!! Sounds like you're having a fun time! Sandy, I thought that Petra was just mentioning a "Kevin Costner look-a-like" also. Pet, you didn't REALLY meet Kevin Costner, did you? Regarding famous people, I have never been one to get too excited over meeting a star. I don't know why. I used to be a Flight Attendant (many years ago) for United Airlines, and we would have an occasional star come on the plane. I treated them like any other passenger! (No, not rudely, lol, but a lot of them were rude. They had that "do you know who I am? attitude).

Love, Clare

P.S. Where's Kenz been?
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Clare!

My husband is the same way. Could care less...it really makes no sense to me why I get so excited but it REALLY gives me an adrenaline rush. Like you said...just another person.

LOVE!!!!
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Of course, if it was Kevin Costner...... :roll

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whoa...I'm lovin the music, Sammy! Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Hmmmm...Your bananas have a bit more swing then my guys... :roll:

Love,
Sandy Image
sammy

Post by sammy »

OH! Talk about rhythm...look at this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dFJz2W3mYw

LOVE!!!!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

aha i remember that video
nice sammy :kiss:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

LLLOOLLL!!! :lol: Sammy! I love that video!!

If he's anything like his mama, I have a feeling my son is going to be like that. lol :lol: :mrgreen: I loooooove to dance!

In fact, my brother in law got married this past weekend, and they put on some reggae music (or dancehall, as we call it), so I got up to dance - and baby was doing flips inside me! lol. It was very cool. I guess he liked it, too! :D

Awww, I keep watching this video. He's adorable. I think I'm going to go post this on FB :)
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Isn't he CUTE!!!! Ah...I remember those days like they were yesterday....That's what I get for blinking!

Rock on MAMA!

LOVE!!!!
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:loves :loves Hello everyone,
I really enjoyed reading the good stories and all the fun everyone is having and of course in anticipation claire for our families new arrival. Pet I had too laugh because I was just watching "waterworld" with Kevin Costner the other day, of course I know you were talking about the boat owner :D I prefer Mel Gibson, he can float my boat any old time "Bless His Heart they are trashing him again here in America" dont we all have better things to do and say :cry: .

Well the hubby and I are counting down the days to FREEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!! Getting ready for a new chapter in our life. We decided instead of stopping to see family we were going to head straight to Sedonia and take a trip through the mountains adjoining Arizona and New Mexico. We are being a bit selfish but this has been in the works for quite sometime. One day Rob, the hubby, will be elated at our decision to start a new and than the next day he will have much fear. I've been rolling around working with him on spiritual matters and spreading the light to whomever I got the chance with. I willl keep you all updated and I wish all of you were going with us to Sedona with me
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.