The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Secret

Post by luvinlife »

Good morning!!! I wonder how Kenge is doing. Kenge...are you out there? I think you're probably busy planning for the baby and your wedding! :bana: :bana: I've been getting my yellow butterfly prompts and the white feathers again. It slowed down for a while, until I said out loud "I want to see a prompt"! LOL. I'm thinking I should get back to work and earn my living.

Love you ALL!

Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

luvinlife wrote:Good morning!!! I wonder how Kenge is doing. Kenge...are you out there? I think you're probably busy planning for the baby and your wedding! :bana: :bana: I've been getting my yellow butterfly prompts and the white feathers again. It slowed down for a while, until I said out loud "I want to see a prompt"! LOL. I'm thinking I should get back to work and earn my living.

Love you ALL!

Clare
clare that's sweet =)

i remember reading your butterfly prompts in another thread
i wanted to say COOL :D me too!
black butterflies here and am drawn to the mocking bird
you get what you ask for huh?
you're doing great work! gl with whatever job comes your way! :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello my lovelies :bana: I'm back !!!!! So sorry to have been away really don't know where to start lets just say life can get crazy :lol: Had to move again I know it's a constant pattern and yes Sandy, I'm tired! There seems to be so much to catch up on :oops: I have no Idea where to start, is a baby on the way? It's like the Secret thread needs a news headlines report for hopeless members like me. I really have thought of you all so much and missed my time here. Light has gone home now she is much better, thankyou for the mail and prayers. It was a job getting the internet on here I think I've spent days on the phone with the phone company as the unit does not let wireless in URGH....well I just wanted to drop in say hi and tonight spend some time on the board, it's freezing in Sydney at the moment, so lots of time inside for me.

Much love to everyone big hugs from my heart love Gypsie :loves
Love is an action and not a word...
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Gypsie!!!!! Helloooooooooooooo!

I too have been away for so long, keep popping back briefly but not for long enough. Great to 'see' you, hope life's problems are not insurmountable. I'm thinking of you and praying for calm and happy days. We too are on the move here, although we've just had a major setback in the process.
It takes so long here in the uk to move (on average 3 months!!), and now several weeks in, the house we wanted to buy has big structural issues, so I don't think we can move there. So we've lost a heap of money (sigh) and are back to square one. I'm remarkably positive though, as i'm sure the RIGHT house is just around the corner.

EVERYONE please say a prayer that we find it SOON, or else our buyers are going to pull out and then we are stuffed. Ho hum.
Sandy thank you for that song. I do feel so different about this move then I would have some years ago. I seem to have a totally different perspective on life, and i know that it's not where you're at, but who you're with, and Petra I take great inspiration from you and your many moves and the way you all cope. I love seeing all your pics on FB, I so feel like I've met you all.

Anyway must rush off again, Beth playing very nicely, but it's not gonna last for long and got to get on looking for new houses on the internet!!!!! I'll keep you posted.
Love you all. I

Nicola xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's baking hot here in the UK, we don't know what to do with ourselves. Not used to it. x
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Gee...what happened. I miss a couple days and this thread is busy, busy again. :lol: Hi Sammy and everybody! :hithere

(Isn't it wonderful!) Hi Gypsie..I bet you never thought years ago when you started this thread it would turn into the huge delight for all of us. I've missed you and I have been worried about you...I do that, you know, worry much of the time when I shouldn't.
This has been a wonderful week or so on the board. Our angel is back posting, Sammy and Petra, Linda1111 are back...Hey Sammy...have you recouperated yet from the craziness of May? Oh and do you all remember us talking about other people we missed a while back and Helen Whitworth was one of them? For those of you who do not know Helen, she was/is a wonderful channeler of Celestial messages...Well last week George posted a new one from our beautiful friend on the List. :sunflower: (I always loved her work and transmits)
Let's see what else is new... Been busy doingend of the business year inventory... and I now know the importance of checking and marking the book supplies when they first come in to eliminate having to open every box all at once and do a count. :roll: Still I feel I got a nice "weighty" work out today with all the bending stooping and lifting.

Nicola, I will pray that you soon find just the right place for you and the family. This moving is tough business as Gypsie can attest too. How many times is it now Gypsie in the past five years? Oh Geoff just moved last week too. I am beginning to think that George and I will be here forever, but it is a nice enough place...tiny but we have the kindest dearest landlord on earth. He allowed us to make a couple raised bed gardens even provided the wood and dirt... Yes, Gypsie, to answer your question, our flat backs right up onto lake Illawarra...well the yard does anyway. ;)

Claire like HP Hi HP :hithere I read your other post about butterflies too. I love themwell except the little white ones that lay eggs on my vegetable plants. Butterflies are drawn to geoff too and he sees them frequently. I got the opportunity to visit the Tennessee Aquarium last November with my parents and they have a large butterfly aviary on the top of one of the buidings. I had never been in one before and was fascinated by the unusually large number of butterflies in one place completely doing their thing without a worry in the world. What a treat! :D

Oh Pet...Two days ago after getting your pm I started you a snail mail letter and had just gotten to about page four (fronts and backs) and had to stop and go to the store...The next day you were online. So you dodged a bullet trying to read my poor hand writing. ;) When is your company coming? soon? My parents said to tell you hello. My mom is a real darling. So sweet and strong...she just had her second mastectomy. It was a weird situation. She didn't have cancer, yet..they found tissue that is a danger for fast spreading cancer development. So because of her age they opted to go ahead and have the surgery now while she was healthy. Anyway, she is doing fabulous and is healing rapidly. I thank all those wonderful progress healers out there for their tireless work for people like my precious mom in need. :loves

Okee dokeeey I had better scoot. I am so behind... I love you all dearly! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Yabba Dabba DOOOOSEY! This was a very nice way to wake up :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

It feels like party time on the 11:11 board!

Gypsie - I've been gone from here a while myself...just popping in from time to time. Glad to hear things are settling down. :sunflower: I never have caught up with what I missed here...All those red dots next to all the threads I missed make me feel overwhelmed...I might just take the advice of a little angel and click each thread so the red "READ ME NOW" dot goes away ;)

Sandy....recovering nicely although crazy extended into June very nicely :lol: Finally caught up...now I have my best friend (known her since I was 5 years old) coming for a visit this coming week :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana:

Clare...When did Kenge say her wedding is going to be? And when did she say the baby is due? For some reason I thought the wedding was supposed to be in September...but I could be thinking of my cousin. :? Anyway...glad to hear you've setteled in to your new place with the kiddos.

Pet..... :love

Love you all!!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Gypsie! Everyone!!! This is really exciting to see everyone here in the "kitchen". I posted on another thread that I've been getting 1111 a lot these days. Here's a cute story, yesterday I was meditating outside leaning against my car. The next thing I know I felt a bump on my hand, and then another one. It was a dragon fly, and it was DEFINTELY trying to get my attention. I said "hello" to it, and someone was walking by. I think they thought I was a bit crazy. But, we all have a little bit of "crazy" in us!

Love, Clare

P.S. Gypsie, Cutie Kenge is pregnant!
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I think I need to spend more time in the kitchen. It seems that this is where the party is at!

Welcome back Deb!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hey You all, Gypsie-fly-by-night-now-ya-see-me-now-ya-don't!!! HOW ARE YOU??? You sound rested. i'm
glad everything's better with your sister. Had me going there.

Oh Clare, that sounds wonderful with the dragonfly bopping you on the noggin for attention, LOL I can just
picture it and the witness giving you a frown; That sort of thing used to bother me but not anymore.

My nephew and his friend are coming this Sunday. I haven't a clue what to do with them...Phil is
working and has the car, so I suppose he could drop them off somewhere. Hopefully soon Phil will get his
eagerly anticipated landrover for work...Jeanine's been hinting about getting him a second hand one for
his birthday, (albeit, that was yesterday AND I FORGOT until I saw Lilly and Sue had wished him felicitations
on Facebook, :lol: So, i cooked him a filet mignon for his dinner!)
So, he's talking of going to England to get one as they're a lot cheaper out there than here or France...
Sandy, I'm still keeping your mom, and dad in my thoughts and prayers. Good to know she's back home now!

I hope Cutie K is all right...I expect she's very busy with everything.
Hey Nicola, i've moved a lot too, only I never had a mortgage in my life...always rented, so I reckon it's easier
than your situation...sorry you lost all that moolah, but it sounds as though you have a deep knowing that all
will be well soon...at least I'm going to pray it does. I'm sure it will.

Love to EveryOne, BIG HUGS ALL 'ROUND... Hey AJ, I simply love the new photies. Your children are so
gorgeous. And yours Nicola, so English rose like...fragile and so soft looking...awww! My Thalia's getting
teenage spots. She scours her face with salty sand before a swim and it treats 'em like the best expensive
beauty product, LOL...

Bis dann, Pet XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Take care
ॐ LOVE Petra
AJ

Post by AJ »

thanks Pet. Its a good thing they get their beauty from their mom ;)
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

HI EVERYONE!!!

Yes, I'm still alive and well!! (Thank you Clare for asking for me!)
I have missed this place so much and have wanted to pop in, but life has been so crazy that the past few weeks Ive barely had time to check my email - & just pop in on my Facebook and then pop off again. But you all have been in my thoughts and I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well. --Glad to hear Anne is doing better! I was a bit worried...--

Sooo...I'm officially married now! Yay! June 19th was the day. (Sammy, the baby is due in September so that's probably what got mixed up :) ) The weeks leading up to that wedding were absolutely CRAZY!!! I felt like a mad woman. lol :mrgreen: I think I kind of was. My sisters were with me the night before and they were scared to get in my way. lol. Being pregnant, lack of sleep, and some days, not enough to eat at certain times (yes - very bad, I know!) and being majorly stressed out will make anyone a bit loony. :lol: lol. I wasn't that bad though, I promise. :mrgreen:
Because we had had to change our plans so much in the past (we got engaged last April) we finally were able to go ahead with everything - and basically planned our entire wedding in 3 weeks! But everything turned out so perfectly. It was simply amazing. We had a small wedding, about 40 ppl in attendance - beautiful outdoor wedding with a gazebo. A restaurant recepetion following - amazing place, amazing food! I don't have many pics yet (my new profile pic is from our honeymoon!), but when I get them back I will make sure to share them with you all.

Baby is doing wonderfully, too! :baby I felt so bad during those weeks up to the wedding because I was pushing myself so hard - poor thing :(
But we had an appointment yesterday and he is doing extremely well. Very healthy and strong. He's getting big, too! I'm 30 weeks along already!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!!! 10 more weeks to go...very exciting & a little bit scary, too! We have a lot to finish up, esp. in the house, in those next weeks. *sigh* Hehe, but it will all get done. I love my little one so much!!

Well, that's a brief update. I feel like I had so much more to say, but that's good for now. I will write back again soon. I really love this thread. This is like the family thread. Even if I don't get to post, it's great hearing what's going on with everyone. I'm barely anywhere else on the site these days, so it's good to know I can come here and get a quick glimpse of a lot of you.

Off I go again, but I wanted to take time to come write. I miss you guys and you are always with me. I talk of you all, often. Lots of love & hugs!! :loves

Love & Blessings,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

yayy kendra!!! :kiss: :hithere :sunflower: :bana: :loves :love :happy :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I see you Cutie Kendra!! You're looking marvellous despite being so busy lately.
Great to hear all is well...we worry so!

Love, Pet xx
ॐ LOVE Petra
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

My goodness seems like everyone has been busy standing knee deep in the flow of life :roll Yes AJ it has alwyas been the place to call home, our kitchen, cafe and the place where anything can happen this secret thread who would have thought after all these years like Sandy said we keep coming back :loves for love and safety xoxo

Hello to you Miss Pet I think if we were on the same continent we would just buy a couple of Gypsie wagons and roam around :bike: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: all the kids in tow what fun that would be, I saw a short Doco on the Abbleby Fair (from memory think that was what it's called :? ) in the Uk. I'm told it's the last place my Grandfather was seen trading horses in 1960, the year I was born, Anyway, the two saw some great wagons for sale were amazing, and thought of you and I :shock: imagine the villagers faces with us rolling into town lol :mrgreen:

Oh Nicola I'm sorry about the house but from my many moves I've learnt it always seems to be the correct thing when looking back, it's like being guided I guess, having the attitude you have is amazing, good for you, I have got myself so knottted up at times over houses and a year later they are a distant memory, I guess we only have the moment.

Sandy, you beautiful gal, I'm sorry for not being here with your Mum and her health, thank God she is safe and well, I know how much you love her :love I am a butterfly and dragonfly gal as well there is something so spritual about them. :finger:

So AJ how is the family? Keeping you busy as ever I would imagine, know mine are :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Love the dragonfly story Clare, I would have said hello as well, imagine landing on your habd, very special :happy :happy

Hello Sammy and Good morning to you as well, wish we were all closer what a loud and happy table that would be :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

Nicola we must connect on Facebook I am on Petra's friend list so we'll have to hook up :D

Hello beautiful Laura many hugs and cuddles to you it's been such a long time, too long, shame on me :oops: Please say hello to PP when you speak next and tell her i hope her back and neck are doing better, it would be warmer at the moment I'd imagine so the warmth sould help, it is so so freezing here in Sydney coldest morning in 61 years this week brrrrrrrrrr :shock: Getting up was so hard.

OK I had best run I can't believe it's 11:11pm as I just looked up :D they are always with us, love to everyone Deb xoxoxox :love
AJ

Post by AJ »

Family is great Deb!

And if you and Pet are planning on caravaning around the world then I am coming too with family in tow!
sammy

Post by sammy »

(Happy) Sigh...I feel like I am at a wonderful reunion!

Been working my buttocks off all day and too tired to type, so just a quick CONGRATS to Kenge and BIG hugs to the rest of you!

Nighty Night!
LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family,

Guess what? I spoke to PP last night on the phone. She sounded wonderful full of faith and looking ahead positively to the changes ahead in her life. She has been very busy too and has been struggling with her spine problems. But you know our PP, she's a strong one and a beacon of hope even under stressful conditions... well conditions that would cause me to curl up in a ball of stress anyway. She sends love to all of you. :hithere It is amazing how relaxed and peaceful I feel after speaking with her. She just oozes that kind of stuff and you can't help absorbing a little of it when speaking with her. I have a feeling she would be right there along with Laura with your all's caravaning around the world! ;)

Hiya Kenge. I am so glad to know you are okay and your wedding went off without a hitch! Your wedding date, June 19th, is George's birthday! :sunflower: It won't be long now..10 weeks! :shock: Where has the time gone! Before you know it we will all be oowing and awhhhing over Nubb's baby pictures! :baby

Okay all you busy people...I had better let it be for now.

Love,
Sandy
Sammy and Pet, hope you have a grand time with those visitors of yours. .. savor the moment. :D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello again

Sandy is PP ok? Is she jumpimg online? I am worried now and will do some AC work with her again :oops: I feel awful being away so long. Sometimes life can take twists and turn which seen to sprial me into a dark place. It's weird because I know in my heart all I needed or need to do is reach out but when I go down I tend to isolate which is a pattern I need to look at and work on. I came off anti-depressants because I felt them running aroud inside me so depression has been back. However, (maybe and this may need to be a new thread completely :scratch:?) the feelings have been numbed for so many years that the only way out is to go through. Don't want to put a downer on the thread :sorry: but I think it's important to say where I've been, inside my head, weird place some days.

Anyway, it is so so good to be back and re-connect so quickly to you all, I love you dearly :kiss:

Oh Kenge congraulations on the wedding and the baby news we do love a baby being born on the board, I remember when my beautiful grandaugther Amelia was born OH it was with such love everyone posted. Gosh she was two in February :shock: Little Miss is our Amelia a true Scorpio like her nanny and how she loves Harry her Poppy it's so cute to see this tiny girl have him jumping at any command. Yasmin is getting married early next year in Thailand, I can't believe finally a holiday :mrgreen: and on a beach with the sun going down :sunflower: she's like a flower that daugther of mine gets more brigther every year, see there is so much to feel happiness about :loves

Sandy can you Pm me about PP I will try and find her number I know it's somewhere in the house, yes she is a true gem and such a lady of knowledge, I have enjoyed her stories about sweat lodges, cakes, bears and Alan's life for years now, love to you PP I know you so whole heartedly want the 11:11'ers meet up to happen. Yasmin and I got 5 numbers on the lotto last week, not quite enough to get everyone together :(

Just got in from a movie night with the family, it's such a treat for us to go out these days together, teens tend to not want to go out with Mum and Dad but they had a wonderful night, not sure if the movie was family entertainment though, Russel Brand is funny but very naugthy, those boys got me good tonight, "it's a family movie Mum honest" emmm little terrors!!!

Ok better run Doc Martain is recorded and I love that show, love to you all and AJ it would be a blast to have you and the family go traipsing around Eourope, Sandy what joy we would all have :loves

Love and hugs to all Deb :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Gypsie girl...PP will shoot me for worrying you...No please don't worry she will be just fine. But yes you are a fabulous healer. I am sure you will give her some relief in you AC.

I know she would love to talk with you either in a pm or by tele. I'll talk to you in a bit in a pm. {{{{HUGS}}}}

As you well know, I am no stranger to depression and totally understand the need to withdraw when feeling this way. But you don't have to apologize for expressing yourself on this thread. We are your dear friends and siblings who love you so much! We are with you in a strange kind of way whether you are here or not. Remember what Tannis says, "We are one!" ...we are you know. {{{HUGS}}}

Love you, :loves
Sandy
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

Hi everyone :hithere This looks like a friendly thread :roll :bana: :bounce: :bana: :roll
Not going to spoil the fun or get too involved but on the subject of law of attraction, in the movie the secret i remember they said that there is a 'time delay' between thought and manifestation.. but i have experienced it's not completely true. Thoughts can instantly :shock: have impact so to speak.. Now it didn't turn out very well for me and i think the 'universe' realised i'm not ready :roll: so now i can enjoy my meals again :!: :mrgreen:

Just thought you'd like to know if you already didn't.. :lol:
Oh.. and does anyone have any advice on how to control thoughts that seem to pop up inappropriately, for next time i get super powers so to say ;) please let me know :baby

:loves
Mamo
~ One for All and All for Love ~
sammy

Post by sammy »

HEHEHE!
Oh.. and does anyone have any advice on how to control thoughts that seem to pop up inappropriately, for next time i get super powers so to say ;) please let me know :baby
In my late teens/early twenties....LONG before I'd ever heard about "The Secret" I started noticing that a random thought would pop into my head and suddenly it would happen. For instance, one time I was driving on the highway, ahead of me there was a pickup truck with a ladder tied down tightly to the bed of the truck. The ladder was not jostling even slightly. A thought popped into my head "I wonder what would happen if that ladder fell off the truck in the middle of the highway"....Not 10 seconds later the ladder jumped off the truck, did a flip and landed standing perfectly opened and upright in the middle lane of the highway. :shock: :? Luckily nobody drove into it!

After MANY times of silly thoughts like that suddenly manefesting I started a rather OCD mantra each time I had any sort of negative thought...."I realized I thought about that so that is NOT going to happen". I ended up spending much of each day with that chanting through my head! MANY years later a girl told me to simply say "delete" rather than that entire mantra. I do still mentally make some sort of statement when I have a random negative thought...just to be on the safe side.

I know, sounds a little silly, but I'm not taking any chances! :lol: :mrgreen:

LOVE!!!!
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Gypsie, I second what Sandy says. You are among friends and can talk whenever you need to. I wish you much success as you work to push through all those sad feelings. (((Hugs)))

Hi Sammy, I wonder, did you make it happen or did you pick up it was going to happen. I am rather with what Mamo said about the Secret that it usually is not an immediate response because of such situations as you experienced. The world would be absolute chaos with everyone's weird thoughts manifesting all over the place. But I do really like the Delete comment. I think I will use it myself. :D

Love,
Michelle
Mamo
Family

Post by Mamo »

:kiss: J
After MANY times of silly thoughts like that suddenly manefesting I started a rather OCD mantra each time I had any sort of negative thought....
:lol: I have a few OCD mantras of my own.. they drive me nuts! :roll Delete sounds sweet n simple but i think what bothers me is the unwanted thoughts.. they only get removed from the desktop and not the hardware :scratch: I am really starting to understand the benefits of stillness! Only allowing what is urgent and important to come through.. or something new. Never been a fan of isolation but a remote island with no one around and nothing to do would be nice right now.. but i suspect strange thought waves would find their way out there aswell. :shock: :lol:

Michelle you are brilliant.. :idea:
I wonder, did you make it happen or did you pick up it was going to happen.
Could it be a bit of both? I pick up on things that are about to happen and also what I could do when they happen.. multiple choices sometimes but in the end it's always the same no matter what i do.. Sorry i am not getting anywhere with this and as i said before I'm just happy that my food does not turn out too salty, tasteless or foul because silly thoughts that come and go around.

Love Yous,
Mamo
:loves
~ One for All and All for Love ~
MichelleP

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Mamo,

Yes, very well it could be a bit of both with maybe even the driver's fear of it happening bringing it all together to happen at that moment.
:lol: I have a few OCD mantras of my own.. they drive me nuts! :roll Delete sounds sweet n simple but i think what bothers me is the unwanted thoughts.. they only get removed from the desktop and not the hardware :scratch:
Love it!

Michelle
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Mahsa and everyone...
I'm not the greatest thought controler myself... So the idea of "Delete" sounds pretty dern good to me. You know Sammy, I have also had thoughts that came to pass..nothing as dramatic as a ladder falling off the truck and landing in a standing position. Wow! But little things..more like little warnings that if I would listen to I would prevent ruined supper or burnt fingers etc... Hmmm maybe I am in touch when I cook? :lol:
Hugs,
Sandy