The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
CutieKenge
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Secret

Post by CutieKenge »

Ahhh the thought of babies is in the air!
Petra Wilson wrote:Phil...........wants.............to...........try............for...........another...........baby!!!
I said: "It's Spring! You're always feeling broody in Spring!" (Surprised we don't have any Winter kids!)
He's babbling on about names, like Maximus and the like! and we haven't even...ya know??? done it yet!
But the thought crossed my mind once or twice. I had a dream, a baby dolphin sprang from the ocean
plopped into my lap (i was on a boat) and it felt like it was my baby! WEIRD!
Awww, that's exciting mama! If you're all for it, I think it's a wonderful idea! You're dreaming of baby animals and such! And That was the cuuutest and sweetest dream!! *heart melts* LUV2
Petra Wilson wrote:He said a cool thing to the men who'd asked. Told them he reckoned Jesus would probably prefer
to see man being loving to one another, rather than re-enacting his way to Calvary. "Besides," he said. "I'm
not a Catholic!" Apparently it doesn't matter.
Haha, I agree. Smart answer.

Nicolaco wrote:Think these 11:11 guys are slipping something into our water.....all this baby talk..... broodiness.....think they're speeding this correcting time along by popping out as many 11ers as possible.
LoL! Can I tell you, I almost choked on my food while reading that?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Petra Wilson wrote:Kendra, will you find out the sex earlier then? I'll make a bet! I bet 5 dancing bananas it will be a girl, hehe
LoL, 5 dancing bananas, huh? Please, indulge me and post that when we find out. lol :lol: :bana: Yes, next week! (My youngest brother's birtday, actually. April 8.) :finger: This baby loves to move around, so I doubt it will be a problem finding out.
Sandy wrote: For just a split second, I thought I was gonna have a baby sister or brother which would be quite a feat since Mom and Dad are in their middle seventies... Oh but it was so good to hear the roar of laughter from my mother when she realized the direction my thoughts had gone. I love to hear her laugh like that...
LoL! :lol: :lol: Sandy, that is too funny!

Love u guys,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kendra! :hithere

Okay...today's the day isn't it? Have you found out anything? :bounce: :sunny:

Love you, sis!!! :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I am soooooo excited! Wow, I really do feel like an "auntie"!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hey ladies!
Tomorrow is the day!! (Maybe in AU time, it was today Sandy! Hehe, I'm not sure!)

I am sooo excited. This week seems to be so long!! LoL :lol: :lol: I will definitely let you Aunties know how it goes.

Anyone placing any bets? lol :mrgreen:

Lots of love,
Kenge
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Auntie Clare and Kendra ...well, all the rest of you guys too... :D

Opps! I was a day off.. :oops: well, it won't be long now anyway... :bana:
Anyone placing any bets? lol
Well keep in mind that I have no natural gifts in this area ...although I did pick nine out of ten races at the race track once. It was the one and only time I ever went to a race track and as a lark and just for fun I predicted who would win, simply by looking at he horses and guessing... :lol: 8)

Anyway...hmmm I am going to say our little unborn elevener is going to be found to be a little girl! ... Now remember this is a wild guess... (I've never been right yet in this baby area... :roll: ) Of course that would mean then that Nubbs stands a good chance being a boy. :scratch: :lol:
Have a great day you guys... :sunny:

Love you all!!!!
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Well, Sandy, you have a 50/50 chance on this one!!! :lol:

Love, Clare
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Sandy wrote:Anyway...hmmm I am going to say our little unborn elevener is going to be found to be a little girl! ... Now remember this is a wild guess... (I've never been right yet in this baby area... :roll: ) Of course that would mean then that Nubbs stands a good chance being a boy. :scratch: :lol:
LoL. Sandy, that's why I love you! lol. Haha, we'll see!! As Clare said, there's a 50/50 chance. :sunflower:

I am so excited I can even believe it! I kept waking up and checking the time. haha. Like a little kid on their birthday. :mrgreen: :lol:

Talk to you all later!!

Love & Hugs,
Kenge & Nubbs
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Are we sure we want a boy to be called "nubbs"??? :oops: Okay, never mind......

Love, Clare
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

luvinlife wrote:Are we sure we want a boy to be called "nubbs"??? :oops: Okay, never mind......

Love, Clare
LOOOL! Clare, I never thought of that. lol :lol: :lol: Maybe we'll have to keep it an inter-family only nickname. lol

Well...speaking of that, the suspense continues!!! We just got back home from the ultrasound: The baby was in a comfortable position and wouldn't turn!! (Taking after his/her mama, already! haha) Baby looked so snuggled in there. The tech tried to get the baby to move, but he/she wouldn't budge. Maybe only move it's arm (like, "leave me alone!"), but that's it. Baby looks healthy, but we are going back next Thurs to take some extras views and try again.

Man...talk about disappointing! :roll: :lol: Oh well. Just glad I don't have to wait a long time. So we'll see! :finger:

Just had to give you all the update as soon as I got home. And now I'm hungry! :mrgreen: Gotta run!

HUGS,
Kenge
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kenge!!!!! The suspense!!! :duh Okay, I'll calm down now..... :hithere

Love, Clare
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

****DRUMROLL PLEASE!****

After all that waiting.... :duh

It looks like little Nubba is indeed....A BOY! :baby Yay! :bana: We found out earlier today!
I made sure to drink some cold iced tea before hand to make the baby a little hyper so he would move around a lot. LoL. :lol:

Umbilical cord was between baby's legs, but the tech says she is almost 100% positive - so that's great news!

Just thought I'd share with you all.

Going to sleep now. I'm pooped!! :roll

Lots of love,
Kenge
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Kendra, will you find out the sex earlier then? I'll make a bet! I bet 5 dancing bananas it will be a girl, hehe

Love you all so much, Pet xxx

Okay, Pet, 5 dancing bananas!!! LOL

Kenge! Congratulations! I am so excited. Please keep on posting updates for our "nephew"!

Love, Clare
Nicolaco
Old Friend

Post by Nicolaco »

Oh Kenge Congratulations!!!!!!!!

So exciting!!! When is your due date again??

:roll :roll :roll

Nicola xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Kendra...I was just getting ready to head off to bed and I saw your post... :sunflower: I'll give you and your little son Nubbs five dancing bananas anyway, ;) :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: We love the little guy already ...you know... :D Take care little mommy...I'm tired too and a bit under the weather so I am off to bed myself. (((((((HUGS))))))))

Love you all so much! Good night! :kiss:
Sandy

Oh Nicola, how's Lily's ear? :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

congratulations
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Congrats, Kengie! :sunflower: :sunflower:

I bet you guys are really excited. Awesome! :love
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Dear Kenge!

I am so thrilled by your news!!! This little "Guy" is so loved! That is AWESOME!!!!! :love :loves :bana:

God Bless You All, I havent had a chance to do catching up on this thread but I would absolutely adore to share a coffee and some cake with you all to celebrate this beautiful day!! :loves Oh we are getting ready for my daughter Jaicee's birthday party today, off to do some watersliding!weeeeeeeeeee :bana:

God Bless You My Family, We Truly Are One! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Aww, Kendra! You little tinker. I was 'here' first but the pooter decided to do her usual hissy number
on me (prolly been online too much and not at the drawing desk.. :| BUT IT'S SO MUCH FUN HERE &
ON FB, hehe)

OK then lovey, there ya go (and I make it a point to very seldom use the banana, hehehe!)

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :lol:

Is your man secretly glad it's going to be a boy? Oh, I can't wait to see the little feller.

I'm not going to have another...all that talk of babies. I put it down to Spring and sap rising!
Not that Phil was even about during any 5 second ovulation periods. He made some good friends
with a couple of lesbians from work and (oh i am quite ashamed to admit this, but hey, you're
all family...) I was jealous! The ol' greeneyed monster was lurking ready to pounce! Breathe in
Pet...breathe out! And go put his dinner in the dog! :lol:
OH.....and I was jealous of all the attention they were getting! not....ya know??
I hope all's well with everyone.

Love, Pet
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, your posts are so entertaining. But, yes, we'll all so excited about Kenge's son! I knew after my daughter, I was DONE! (Of course, getting divorced had a lot to do with it). :lol:

Love, Clare
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Hello everyone!
Been a couple days since I've been here. We were away for a couple days - Jah's sister (Jah is my soon-to-be hubby for those that didn't know) was having a Christening party for her baby boy, so we hung out there for the weekend. Had a great time and he is just the cutest! Our baby already has 3 boy cousins to grow up with! It's really great...

SANDY - thank you!! And thanks for the bananas. lol. :lol: Are you feeling better?? I hope so! :kiss:

ERIC - Thank you!

JODY - Thanks! Yes, we are very very excited. Time seems to be flying by already!

TANNIS -
justylonging1111 wrote:I am so thrilled by your news!!! This little "Guy" is so loved! That is AWESOME!!!!! :love :loves :bana:
Thank you, Lovely Tannis! (Great to hear from you!) Yes, all the love this baby has received already, is such a blessing! I am so grateful to have so many wonderful people surrounding me. How was the watersliding?! I bet your daughter was so excited. How old is she?

PETRA -
Petra Wilson wrote: Is your man secretly glad it's going to be a boy? Oh, I can't wait to see the little feller.
LoL, sorry. Computers can be a pain in the butt sometimes, can't they?! :lol: Thanks for keeping your word about the bananas lol :lol:
Ha, secretly? 8) No way. He's been wanting it to be a boy for awhile now. :baby In the very beginning we both thought it was going to be a girl...but as soon as he had the slightest inkling it was a boy, he was all for it, hands down. lol :lol: Either way he would have been pleased, but he is very happy about it.

CLARE - Thank you :love

Love you guys. Thanks for all the love you all share with me (and the baby)! It always makes my heart glad to come here.

Love,
Kendra
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kendra

this all sounds so wonderful,,,babies are blessings ,, for sure..

now you take care of Mama,,,good nutritious food and yada yada yada,,you know,,,and you'll have toins of help.

loves to you all :hithere

pp xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi PP,

You know, I was just reminded after reading your other post, the one about being a two fingered typer right now, that the Dragon software might be helpful to you. George received it last month from his son and he still doesn't have it installed. long story...he will though. You see it is a voice activated software that types messages for you...anyway, it may be something to look into, sis.

Poor dear George is also a two fingered typer too and he must watch his fingers very carefully to prevent mistrikes, being a bit shakey. (something as a result from the broken neck back in the eighties.) A long post or email is truly a "labor" of love for him. :(

We have little green worms on our baby broccoli and radishes! :shock: I've just spent an hour or so hand picking the garden and washing off the eggs of future little green worm siblings. I guess at least till it gets a little cooler this might become a daily activity. I suppose it could give me a good excuse to meditate and think on the virtues of being patient with the flow of life, huh? They truly are a lovely shade of green. (looking on the sunny side. ) Oh no! :shock: Now I will be singing that song...the one from 'Oh Brother Where Art Thou'..movie... something about keep on the sunny side ...I looked it up...here it is.... Not such a bad song to have stuck in your head, huh?

Love you guys... :sunny:
Sandy

Keep On The Sunny side by Doc Watson

There's a dark and a troubled side of life
There's a bright and a sunny side too
Though we meet with the darknest of strife
The sunny side we also may view

Keep on the sunny side
Always on the sunny side
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us every day
It will brighten up our way
If we keep on the sunny side of life

Though the storm and it's fury breaks today
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear
The clouds and storm will in time pass away
And the sun again will shine bright and clear

Let us treat with a song of hope each day
Though the moment be cloudy or clear
Let us trust in our Saviour old ways
He will keep everyone in His care

Keep on the sunny side
Always on the sunny side
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us every day
It will brighten up our way
If we keep on the sunny side of life
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy wrote:
We have little green worms on our baby broccoli and radishes! :shock: I've just spent an hour or so hand picking the garden and washing off the eggs of future little green worm siblings.
Just out of curiosity...would the wand do anything for that?

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kendra... i take comfort in your happiness

you're a blessing to this board :loves

peace my friend
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning,

Its a beautiful day here... been up since dawn which is totally out of character for George and I. :shock:

Hi Sammy...
Just out of curiosity...would the wand do anything for that?
:lol: It would probably just give me healthier, sweeter, much brighter green worms... super worms! :alien:

Love,
Sandy