The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Re: The Secret

Post by lilly »

Hi Kengie
I was thinking the very same words as you about Jody having a beautiful heart!!
Love lilly xx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Helloooooooooooo everyone!!!!@@!#%#% :bana: :bana: :bana: :kiss: :hithere

I feel like dancing!! :bana:

How are you all? I am so happy at the moment, settling in beautifully! The move went off without a hitch, i could not be happier. My new house is amazzzzzzzzing :mrgreen: :roll There is so much space, and even the cat is happy! he was really unimpressed when i put him in the box, when i let him out the poor thing spent the rest of the day under the bed :( But now he is out and about, stretching out and exploring, looking like he is enjoying the space. As are we! Everything is unpacked except for one box of books! I'm quite pleased with myself :D And my mum, for cleaning my old apartment after i moved out :oops: And my dad for moving me with his truck :oops: I'm really very lucky :sunflower: Everyone pulled together to help me. And i'm writing this in my very own study, at a proper desk.. now i just need a one of those big quilted conference chairs. :roll

So i had a really busy weekend getting everything shifted and unpacked, i was so tired at work today :meds: I nearly fell asleep at my desk! :sorry:

On a less happy note, a cat keeps coming and sitting outside the window and meowing to my cat. Anyhoo this morning he left a little surprise behind :duh Now i know it wasnt my cat because he's never been outside! My boyfriend Paul was not happy, he nearly stepped in it.. and had to clean it. :mrgreen:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Star! I know just how you're feeling; it's a great feeling when you've succeeded in a move with no broken or lost stuff (apart from a box of cherished books, in my case which I have let go now, haha) I was so darn happy too. I would actually get a bit lost in this place at first, but finally got me bearings. The neighbours never bother us any more because everyone in the neighbourhood got very tired of them slating us off all the time. A teacher leaving the college was stopped by my neighbour and started talking badly about us and asking whether Thalia was as loud as she is when she's home! :shock: I got up to see who he was saying this to and witnessed the said teacher telling him to just SHUDDAP! and as it happened, Thalia is one of the best in her year! That shut him up and he hasn't bothered us since. :finger: The bishop hereabouts always goes out of his way to be nice to us, which helps a lot!
(Sorry, I went off track there...)
About the cat, erm, will your li'l moppet use the garden at all? If not could you put cat repellant down? Or repellant around the perimeter of your garden? Not nice when that happens, eh?

I hope everyone's having a super smashing day! Love, Pet XXXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Clare wrote:
Petra, I love the story about your daughter and the little girl.
Well, I never knew it was quite bad, Ambre's muteness I mean. Apparently she never said more than a couple of words a day, sometimes, her mother said, she'd say nothing at all for days! I thought there was something amiss when I passed her every day to and from school. It took Mathilda a few months to get her relaxed enough to play. Now! Bloody hell, you should see her? She never shuts up when they are together. And they're always smiling and giggling. Their 'gang' used to be 5! Now it's almost all of the girl's in the school. Rules # 1: No-one is the leader, they're all the leaders! Rule # 2: Anyone in trouble, they sort it out straight away, if they possibly can. # 3: Any bullying whatsoever, help out! And mother's are bringing gifts to Mathilda, who hates the attention.

Paolo wrote:
The kids don't have any problems with it, the adults sometimes take a bit longer, but most people get it pretty quick.
Exactly! Only a few real old timer's...I suppose war wounds run very deep. I still hesitate when someone asks where I'm from. Now I usually say: "Europe, The World!!!" but I get a withering look as if I'm being pedantic or something.
Often teenager's yell: "Yo Missus!" or "Good afternoon Madam Wilson!" Do I know you? But of course I laugh along, it's jolly nice.

Today I saw some very cute moments: Some lads fetching fresh water for a mangy stray, an old man hugging his (pressume it was) son, and taking his hat off as I passed with a gracious nod and young man give his girlfriend a bunch of flowers and her look of love in return! It's the little things, innit??

Love, Pet XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, you're absolutely right...it's the little things. Star, I'm so happy your all moved in and that it went well. As far as racism is concerned, this is how I dealt with it with my two children. My kids were only about 5 and 7 years old when we moved to Florida. My children were playing with a boy in the neighborhood who is black. One of the other children in the neighborhood told my children not to play with him because of his race. Well, I have a TON of freckles. I marched over (with my kids in tow) to the racist child and showed her my arms. I said "Do you see my skin? I have spots all over! Does that make me a bad person?" and on and on I went. My kids learned a great lesson, and I am proud to say that they are teenagers now and are not racist! Jody, love your new signature!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Well Lilly, great minds think alike! Hehe! :love

HUGS.
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
~*Star_Struck*~

Hi all

I stayed off work today as i am sick :( i woke up with the most awful sore throat, it felt like it was closing up.. extremely painful..
I've had a sore jaw for about a week, i thought i must just have a small bruise coming up somehow, but my jaw has actually swelled on one side.. i went to the orthadontist and he wants me to see someone about it. It sucks, i hate going to doctor's appointments :meds: Hopefully it's just a bite or something.. i'm thinking it may be some sort of abcess but not sure.

The foxtel guys came today and installed my cable :mrgreen: finally, quality programming once more ;)

Hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow, i don't really want to have another day off work in case i leave anybody in the lurch.. i've got painkillers so hopefully all will be good.

Also found out from the dentist that i've got about another six months with the braces on.. i was hoping to have them off soon, but they're changing the structure of my jaw and it takes time, i suppose. Then i have to wear a retainer for a year :| Looking forward to the day they come off.. the first thing i'm going to eat is a big, crispy bacon roll!

Love you guys
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Thalia
Busy Bee

Post by Thalia »

Dear Kengie :love
Must be because they have such a great and loving mama!
My mum has just saw this and sheis crying but in a nice way; thank yuou again :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
We are not in school for a few days because there is a strike! :bana: but I do like school 8) :lol:

Love Thalia xxx
I love animals Image Image
Thalia
Busy Bee

Post by Thalia »

Dear Star I hope you get bettter tomorow I have got a cold and runy nose :(

Love Thalia xxx
I love animals Image Image
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Thalia
Mummy is very special and also precious to me too!! :kiss: Love to all of you from lilly xoxoxox :loves
~*Star_Struck*~

Hello everyone :kiss:

I went to work today but had to come home early because i'm still sick :( My face is sore and swollen.. i'm going to the doctor this afternoon. It is really tender to touch and looks puffy.. don't know what on earth it could be :duh

I was feeling quite miserable and sorry for myself this morning, when i got an 11:11 prompt! And then i smiled, because i realised that i haven't missed the morning's 11:11 prompt in weeks! :mrgreen: I instantly brightened up a bit. I just about get bowled over by them as well, they always come with a really loving, fuzzy feeling! The midwayers don't care if i'm busy either :lol: They will quite willingly pull me away from my work! :kiss:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Star
Hope you are feeling better very soon. :kiss: I'm looking forward to meditation tonight....it's so peaceful there with just four of us in the group!! Cup of tea or Coffee anyone?? Cake?? xoxoxox
Love lilly xoxoxox :love
~*Star_Struck*~

Hi, thank you Lilly i am feeling much, much better, and thank you Thalia :kiss:

I went to the doctor last night, he told me that i have an infection and put me on strong antibiotics. I felt so much better by this morning.
Last day of the week! WOO HOOOOOO, you should have seen my face when i left work. Like this --> :mrgreen:
And all i'm excited about is sleep! Sooo tired this week. Looking forward to kicking back for a couple of days.

Lots of love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

I'm gonna make myself a PG tips cuppa since you're asking Lilly! And no sweet, maybe a ham, cheese, and onion sandwich.

Star, well hun, I'm glad you're better now. Isn't it great to get up and look forward to work? I miss that, but my work is here and being a jolly good mother now, well, for now anyway, hahahaha.

Love to you ALL, Petra XXXXX {{{{{{{{{To All 11:11 er's and Midwayers}}}}}}}}

Just a tad overboard p'raps?
ॐ LOVE Petra
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

That was a good one Gypsy,,,

11/11/11 (2009 = 11) and the 11:11 and we could have added the 11 seconds too,,,

Thalia, that's a very beautiful avi...you're sure growing up fast...

and I like both the other pictures too....

love pp,,,

do you remember the day you guys were on the computer and could hear my voice,,,and Mum was sleeping.... that was me :hithere

xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Good Morning Everyone in the Coffee House!!
The birds are chirping and the kettle is on....... :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
If we let go of the outcome of any situation, it usually resolves a lot quicker. Wise words for the day, especially for me! I love you all and hope your day or night is filled with wonder and peace of mind.
Love lilly xx :kiss:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Lilly and everyone,,,

That's so right Lilly, the more we resist any situation we don't like or agree with,,,we just produce more resistance...Go with the flow,,,life becomes much easier...

Just got home from a sweat,,,beautiful day,,,a little stream with Salmon fighting their way against the current,,,,and two bald eagles surveying the situation....I think they might have come down to fish if we hadn't been there,,,but it was really beautiful,,,,sun out and all...

have a good day everyone,,,I'm just going to sip a chai for a bit,,,then take a nap..

blessings
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp
The place you went to sounds so beautiful, wish I was there with you enjoying a cup of chai!! Nature is such a revitaliser of our whole mind, body and spirit. I'm so glad I met you and everyone else here on the board.
Love lilly xx :kiss:
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

{{{{{Lilly & PP}}}}} Yesterday I went to fill our bottles with the amazing tasting/recently tested water hereabouts. Only, on an impulse, I decided to to go for a walk and ended up doing serious rock climbing. It was exhilarating. Suddenly I heard Thalia in my head: "where are you mama??" the little worrier. It was getting dark, raining a little, so I took the same way back rather than the longer way. No bald eagles here, but plenty of buzzards. Strangely enough as I reached near the bottom, three men passed me; not your average climbers/walkers...smartly dressed suits, one was Oriental looking, the other very French and the last one Arab. I gawped at them and the Oriental man said to me: "Not far?" me: "Very far! And it is getting dark!" but the Arab passed and gave me a wink. *Hmmm? Perhaps there is a secret dimension door up there somewhere? I could write a story about it?? :lol: *
Then as it started bucketting down, the shephard drove past shaking his head and laughing. EVERY TIME I go out for a walk it's raining. I yelled: "I miss rainy Wales!!"
As I was in a rush, I filled the water bottles from the pipe that was pouring out fast, rather then the trickling spring!
Thalia was so relieved to see me and asked: "Did you get my shining?" (from the film The Shining) and I told her indeed I did, but no nose bleed thank you!
I drank a whole bottle of the water and soon after was very ill with listeria or something. Shed some weight off though. Still feeling a bit dodgy but managed to keep my homemade broccoli & blue cheese soup down!

Love you All, Petra XXX
ॐ LOVE Petra
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Petra, I hope you're feeling better...I made broccoli and leek soup for Thanksgiving! Lilly, I loved what you said about not resisting. I'm learning so much from all of you! (PP, you too!)

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet
Hope your tummy feels better.... :kiss: As a kid in rainy England I remember it rained just about every day...lol It went dark at 4pm when a storm was brewing.... :shock:
Broccoli and Leek soup sounds delicious, Clare!! As for not resisting...well...I catch myself out all the time...which is all about being human. :lol: :lol:
Lots of Love to All
lilly xoxoxox :bike:
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Thalia wrote:Dear Kengie :love
Must be because they have such a great and loving mama!
My mum has just saw this and sheis crying but in a nice way; thank yuou again :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
We are not in school for a few days because there is a strike! :bana: but I do like school 8) :lol:

Love Thalia xxx
Awww, anytime, Thalia! She is a sweetie. :kiss:
Sorry it took so long to get back to you - I've been away from home for over a week! Are you able to go back to school now?

Star and Pet - sorry you both weren't feeling well but I hope all is better now! :sunflower:

I really missed this place...

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
~*Star_Struck*~

Hi Kengie.. i am very pleased to see your smiling face again :kiss:
Yep i'm feeling all better! In fact, i feel ten times better than i did prior to getting sick. :bana: :bana: Those antibiotics worked like a charm.

It is very, very hot today :x :meds: I want to go to the beach but i'd have to bus it there. And it's too hot for that! It's about 37 degrees.. i've got the air conditioner cranking and fans in every room.. my cat Coco is really annoyed by the heat i think.. he just lies there panting and spreading his legs to try and get cool :lol: He has plenty of water, but he is wearing a fur coat after all so must be even hotter than i am :bomb I worry about him a bit when i see him really panting hard.

Love you guys
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

I hope Pet is alright......has anyone heard from her...she messaged me and said she was sick. Sending love and healing to her. :kiss:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Pet and Star, and Lilly and Clair and Thaia...
sure hope the both of you are on the mend....Star is,,,those AntiB's did it for her,,,

but How are y0u Pet????

gotta really watch that outdoor water thing....looks good, smells good,,,but danger lurks...

where our Sweat Lodge is,,,there's a beautiful stream running by it...and of course we all thought, oh cool!!!!! when we come out of the lodge we can dip in the stream....

NOPE!!! it apparently carries 'beaver fever',,,,and y0u definitely can't drink it....no washing of the hands either....what a beep-beep...

however,,,this time of year the salmon are running,,,,fighting the current to go upstream....we have an ocean inlet at the bottom of the Malahat,,,and a park called Goldstream,,,where the salmon come in by the tons....as they come,,,so do the bald eagles,,,I've yet to see the salmon spawn there,,,because everytime I've gone by it in the past,,,it was at the end of the run....and I couldn't stand the 'smell',,,

lots of eagles though...

Hope you're getting y0urself checked out Pet....take care darlin,,,and sending y0u healing...

Star I'm abit envious of your 37 degrees.....please send me some....

lovess to everyone,,
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation: