The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
gypsie
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Secret

Post by gypsie »

Oh Thalia

No worries on being late our little beauty :D the boys say hello :cheers: you are all growing up soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Love ya sweetheart Gypsie Debs :love
Love is an action and not a word...
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes

I put in my application yesterday. My mum knows the agent so i'm hoping that will work in my favour :roll I'm feeling good about moving, it really doesn't feel like i've been here for five years, they have just flown, it scares me. But a new house can be a new start and i'm so excited i could dance --> :bana:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Star
I'm really happy for you :loves and hope you get the house!!!
Love lilly xox :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
~*Star_Struck*~

Hi everyone

I got the bad news yesterday that i didn't get the house i wanted. i was pretty upset, but i'm trying to be optimistic :bana:

There is another house, but the garden is quite a project.. but we could do it up. it's spacious and has definite potential, but it will require effort. I'm considering my options at the moment.. this house that i'm looking at now has the best location of all that i've looked at.. close to everything important. But the garden will need some work.. but i'm thinking maybe of taking it and just seeing what i can do. My mum is viewing it again tomorrow. Apparently the owner has done some more work. Could be ideal in the long run.

Today i went to the movies but the movie was too long... like over 3 hours :meds: I struggle to sit still through a 2 hour movie. Couldn't wait to get out of there. Just stuffed myself silly with pizza.. again. Now i'm about to browse real estate websites and watch tv. Hope you are all having nice weekends. :roll

Lots of love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Aw, C'mon now Star!

Where one door closes another opens! And YOU KNOW it will be in perfect sync! So, rather than get down, try to look at it as having to wait longer to open a fantastic present!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Everything happens for a reason Star KNOK doors everywhere...

love Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
~*Star_Struck*~

hey everyone :hithere

Had a great time today, watched some movies and then headed out to Sizzler.. where i ate way too much :meds: Lots and lots of prawns and a big steak with mushroom sauce.. my favourite.. then lots of cakes, apple pie and ice cream. :bana: It was so good, and any excuse not to cook! ;)

Good night everyone :loves

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Star! I'm sorry about the house, but Sammy's right. I always think that things happen for a reason...we will be where we are meant to be at a given time. Good luck!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi All, yeaahh, I was down about not getting a place I liked the look of, and ended up here! A wonderful apartment and after the initial racism from the neighbour, love it tremendously. It gets better every day! In fact, I love my home so much I don't like to leave it, hahahahaha! I could sit on a stool and just gaze for hours at the sea views.
Some Poles have moved into the square last week; my girls' know them from the last place we lived.
Well, little Mathilda befriended the one girl in her new school who looked sad and forlorn. It was hard going at first, but she trusts Mathilda now. She 'fessed up that she hates her life as most kids treated her mean. NOT ANY MORE!!! This girl, Ambre, said she hated her school life, until they became friends...awww! Her mother loves Mathilda, and told her what a difference Ambre has become. She lives in the square opposite us and now all the girl's play outside, along with another little moppet who was attracted by this happy threesome. Last night along came an elder and shouted: "Germans! English and now Polacks!!" Luckily someone from an open window yelled back: "Shut up you fool! It's lovely to hear children playing in the square again!!" Mathilda told him to stop being racist and he just stared before sauntering off. Charming, but it no longer bothers us...have I become hard? Naaah, I feel sympathy and indifference. (If indeed you can feel those two things at the same time???)

Hugs all round, Pet XXX :loves
ॐ LOVE Petra
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Petra Wilson wrote: Last night along came an elder and shouted: "Germans! English and now Polacks!!" Luckily someone from an open window yelled back: "Shut up you fool! It's lovely to hear children playing in the square again!!" Mathilda told him to stop being racist and he just stared before sauntering off. Charming, but it no longer bothers us...have I become hard? Naaah, I feel sympathy and indifference. (If indeed you can feel those two things at the same time???)

Hugs all round, Pet XXX :loves
:lol: :lol:

I don't know about everyone else, but I can definitely feel both of those at the same time! 8)

Hope you and your beautiful family are doing great! :love

Light and Life,

Jody

P.S. was the 'racist' neighbor the same one you were having trouble with before?
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
~*Star_Struck*~

Hi everyone

I have been doing a happy dance all day because i got the house!! :bana: :bana: :bana: I signed the lease with my partner today, got the keys and everything. So freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :bana: :bana:

I viewed the inside and it is going to be perfect, really a lot more space than we're used to! Love it.. and the garden has been cleared from the jungle it once was, it will just need a bit of work from us and the gardener. But i'm going to have a spare room, and a study! And for once a real backyard, i already have some outdoor furniture. :D

Been walking on air all day, just want to get everything packed up asap so i can move into the new place! It's the best location i could have asked for, in the suburb that i wanted, close to all bus routes/shops etc. :roll

Can't wait!!

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :kiss: :mrgreen:

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Star, I am so happy for you! That is fabulous news! Petra, I love the story about your daughter and the little girl. Your daughter has been sent into that girl's life and changed it for the better. As far as dealing with the racist neighbor, indifference is good. How sad that people have so much "hate" in their hearts for no reason. Anyway, it's a great day and it's great to be HERE!!! :bana:

Love, Clare
~*Star_Struck*~

thanks Clare!! :mrgreen:

I move in on Sunday!! :bana: :bana: Lots of sorting and packing to do to get everything ready. But can't wait! :sunflower:

:bana: :bana: :bana:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

That's wonderful news, Star. The garden may need some work, but you can make it exactly how you want it, like painting on a blank canvas - how exciting for you !!! Much love. :kiss:
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Star
I'm so happy for you.....Yippeee :D :D
Love lilly xoxox :loves
lilly

Post by lilly »

Pet
Your children are so loving and kind....it's spreading around and will more than likely melt that hardness in the older nasties about the place... here's hoping!! :kiss:
Love lilly xx :loves
~*Star_Struck*~

My boyfriend's mother is pregnant with her seventh baby :meds: I am very pleased for her, but to be honest i think she must be a bit mad :lol: I'm thinking babies in a few years but don't think i'd be up for seven.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, Star, 7??? I'm one of six children. I don't know how people do it....my own two are a lot of work. It's the hardest job I've ever done. But, they say if you find it "easy" you're not doing it right!!! Anyway, good luck in the new house!

Love, Clare
Necron 99
New Friend

Post by Necron 99 »

Congrats on the new place, Star. The good thing about having to fix it up yourself, is that you can mould the place to your own style. Most people do that anyway, so moving into a perfectly renovated place isn't always ideal.

What I still can't get over is the way Perth has increased in size over the past 20 years. I think I can still remember when the population was no more than a couple of hundred thousand, now I hear it's over a million. There's actually more people living in Perth now than there are in the rest of WA, is that right?

Petra, I don't really like being rude, but I think I would have said to the old man "well if we've had idiots for so long, what's wrong with Germans, English and Polacks." But that wouldn't have been very nice... still, hard to contain the emotions in such situations. Europe is actually experiencing a huge wave of multiculturalism at the moment, and Corsica's obviously next in line. The kids don't have any problems with it, the adults sometimes take a bit longer, but most people get it pretty quick.

I'm really busy at the moment. I've volunteered to assist a same-sex marriage rally next week, our uni's heavily involved and this is right up my field of study (humanities). On the second of December, I'll also be attending a philosophy and spirituality "meet-up" group where the guest speakers will be Rajesh Ananda and Jasmini Ananda. They run the FISU Foundation for International Spiritual Unfoldment. Basically it's a meditation assistance group, in that they assist in finding a meditation which suits each individual. A pretty sound idea in my book. They're actually stopping off in Sydney before they head of to a World Parliament of Religions conference in Melbourne. I don't think they often talk to small ten people groups, so it should be pretty good.

All the best to everyone :bike:,

Paolo
~*Star_Struck*~

Hi everyone :hithere

Right now i am very excited because i move in to my new place tomorrow morning! I spent most of last night and today packing with my boyfriend and my mum (she kindly always helps me out). I'm going to be packing all tonight too. But i'm jumping up and down :bana: :bana:

Today me and Paul went to the new house with a few bits and pieces, and when checking out the garage, Paul snapped the key :meds: He threw the roller door up while the keys were still in the lock :duh I was pretty annoyed. Felt like throttling him, just a little. :oops: Had to go get the key repaired. But all good now.

Ten more minutes until the pizza store starts delivering. I've packed up all my dishes and cutlery, and emptied the cupboards.. so pizza it shall be :mrgreen:

Lots of prompts today, i have been so stressed, running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done. I cleaned out my bathroom cabinets.. couldn't believe how many toiletries and cosmetics i have :sword: Took me a long time to organise.

Really stressful time, but really excited. :roll

Hi Paulo, yes Perth is a growing city! We seem to be expanding, i'm not sure how much though :oops: It is a lovely place to live, although at times a little bit boring.. but i love it. It's a nice place to live a peaceful life.. most of the time.

Love you guys, i'll let you know how i go tomorrow

Lots and lots of love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Thalia
Busy Bee

Post by Thalia »

gypsie wrote:Oh Thalia

No worries on being late our little beauty :D the boys say hello :cheers: you are all growing up soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Love ya sweetheart Gypsie Debs :love
Thank you Gypsie I say a big hello to your sons aswell I saw my photo when i was 6 and i notised i have changed! :mrgreen: Have you seen the Dali Lama yet :?:

Love Thalia xxxxxxx
I love animals Image Image
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Happy Move-in day, Star! (Or I suppose it's night now, where you are.) I remember not too long ago you were worried about having to move and now you have a wonderful place! Evertyhing in it's perfect timing! That's very exciting. I hope to be able to move soon, too! New place, fresh start. That's great! :sunflower:

Petra, yes your children sound wonderful! Sounds like your little Mathilda came at just the right time for Ambre.
I know first hand what it's like to deal with racism, even as a kid, so it's great your children have such open and loving hearts! It will take them far!! Must be because they have such a great and loving mama! :kiss:

Love to you all. :loves

Love,
Kenge
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

CutieKenge wrote:Happy Move-in day, Star! (Or I suppose it's night now, where you are.) I remember not too long ago you were worried about having to move and now you have a wonderful place! Evertyhing in it's perfect timing! That's very exciting. I hope to be able to move soon, too! New place, fresh start. That's great! :sunflower:

Petra, yes your children sound wonderful! Sounds like your little Mathilda came at just the right time for Ambre.

I know first hand what it's like to deal with racism, even as a kid, so it's great your children have such open and loving hearts! It will take them far!! Must be because they have such a great and loving mama! :kiss:

Love to you all. :loves

Love,
Kenge
You know, Kengie, I seriously believe that racism, in all of its disguises and forms, is the last major hurdle that we must overcome here on good 'ol 606 of Satania. It is a very polarizing issue.! At one pole, those who (like me) have almost had it 'up to here' with those who perpetuate the putrid negativity that racism fosters. At the other pole, you find the idiotic, the antiquated 'i have eyes but still can't see' crowd-- those who presently have no conception of the Brotherhood of Man. :cry: :|

And it has long been my position that every person, or race of people, or assemblage of existentially like-minded persons should fight their own battles. So they can own the victory. You know what i mean?

But as the days pass, this Warrior heart of mine beats evermore like war drums, and I wonder if I have the restraint to do so. :bomb

Anyway dear, I hope this morning finds you as well as you can be-- in all respects! :love
:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves

Much love to Everyone!

Jody :mrgreen:

CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Awww you have such a beautiful heart, Jody. That alone is helping the tides change! :love
Thank you for being you!

And yes - today is a good day! :D I hope your day is fantastic as well! :bana:

Much love,
Kengie ;)
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.