The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hello beautiful people :bana:

I am absolutely exhausted :meds: And it's only Wednesday.

I am still learning on a daily basis.. it's a bit like learning japanese. After you've heard the fourth new word, you think to yourself, what was that first word again? It's frustrating me a bit but i'm just trying to really push through it. The lady i am replacing is absolutely fantastic at her job with a great memory, and i just hope that i can do everything expected of me and fill her shoes. She is leaving at the end of November, so i still have her with me two days a week for the next month. So during that month i just have to soak up as much as i possibly can!! :sword: It's very hard for me to remember all the smaller details, i'm trying really hard. Sandy, in the morning i hold my little jewel, concentrate on love and ask for help from my angels. :kiss:

Hope you are all doing well. Roll on weekend, i'm going shopping! :wink:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by sammy »

Hi Star!

I'm sending you a mental sponge so you can absorb ALL the info you need!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
~*Star_Struck*~

Thank you Sammy LUV2

I'm working on it, i'll get there! (i hope)

Love
Star

PS. 10:44!!
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everybody, :sunny:

I just wanted to tell everyone a quick goodbye. I am leaving in a few short hours on my trip to the United States. I apologize for being absent the past week or so but it has been a strange time as I try to get my "disorganized backside" into gear.

John I found your dream/vision quite facinating and for some reason it brought to mind a picture I saw once in my minds eye. You know how those flashy pictures come and go...Well this one was rather unusual for me because it appeared and stayed for awhile and I could take in more detail etc...It was a Stone house with a lake in the background. So I guess the Stoney Point just reminded me of it. I doubt there is a connection, but one never knows. :) Anyway if you do make it to these parts please look us up. :D

I hope you have a good week Star...I am sending you love and hopefully a little of this extra energy I seem to be producing today. :D
You are doing a great job and I am sure your employers appreciate all that you do. Before you know it all that you are struggling to remember right now will be second nature. :thumright:

Dear Westie...I wanted to write you earlier but lost track of time...I am so thrilled for you! ..to find you have a sister... Faye. :cheers: Oh my I can't even begin to imagine the joy you both are feeling! There are so many wonderful things going on for all of us...so many reasons to smile and be grateful. :happy

Well time to go... I pray God surrounds each one of you with peace and pure love so that the rough spots don't grate so much and the pleasant times, the peaceful times, become all that you know.
I'll be back on the board as soon as I can. :hithere

Love all you bright lights! :kiss:
Sandy
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to everyone :loves

Have a great trip Sandy and enjoy your loved ones.

In Love and Light

Light
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
lilly

Post by lilly »

Sandy
Your family will be so happy to have you with them, enjoy yourself!!!
Love lilly xoox :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Secret

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Star,

Hope you're having a good week.....perhaps this little tip I used to use might help...whenever I had to learn something new that had alot to it...I would use a notebook....notes are always a good thing to be able to refer back to...

I'm sure you'll be soaking it in with Sammy's help....

Have a great trip Sandy,,,,I 'heard' you got there safely...

talk soon

lovesw pp
xoxo

Oh that's much better,,,,
I dunno folks,,,either the letter colour depth is too light,,,,or this typing size on the mb is just too small for me..

Oh I'm just grumbling......but it is very hard to read
anyone else having this problem???
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Necron 99
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Necron 99 »

Hello everybody,

I was wondering how I was going to read 2832 previous posts, no one's a speed reader to that degree. Realised I needn't bother, though some of the first posts were really thought engaging, but I'll just jump in here and follow the drift.

I'm going to try that Apple cake recipe soon Sandy, must be really good considering the reviews. I once worked for an Italian cake distributor, I used to know some of the best Italian cake and sweets manufacturers in Sydney... such a sweet-tooth.

On Gypsie's very first post she mentions how anti-war demonstrations can be seen as actually supporting war.
Ghassan Hage also proposes a similar point regarding anti-racism demonstrations, really quite enlightening.

Petra, you're living in Corsica right? My family come from Genoa and I lived there for a few years when I was younger. About two years before Napoleon was born, in Corsica, Genoa swapped its territory, Corsica, with France's territory, Sardinia. Genoa is one of the four great Italian Maritime Republics which consist of Genoa, Pisa, Amalfi and Venice. It is Italy's main port, the birthplace and hometown of Christopher Columbus and England's main ally throughout the middle ages (same flag, same patron saint). So the Genoese, and hence English influence in Corsica is probably quite profound. Even the Genoese football/soccer team "Genoa" was the very first Italian soccer team. It's called G.F.C.C. Genoa Football and Cricket Club, the scope of Genoese/English relations actually goes pretty far. Italian soccer has such a reputation and the English started it all.

Anyway, enough of my historical banter. You're all such beautiful people walking the paths of light, happy to be here, finally. :hithere
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Ho Ho,,

more of Sandy's Apple Cake coming up...it really is 'great'...

I made two of them within the same week....I'm trying to hold off for the holidays now...

as you can see,,,I got the font size figured out,,,and whenever I open the mb,,,this is the size I get..

we've been having ALOT of rain,,,,but we needed it...my little lake was down about a foot...it's cleared off,,,just a tad for now...I'm thinking the rain forest really needed it..and we haven't had a good long rain like that for a long time...

mornin, afternoon and evening everyone...
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Necron 99 wrote:Petra, you're living in Corsica right? My family come from Genoa and I lived there for a few years when I was younger. About two years before Napoleon was born, in Corsica, Genoa swapped its territory, Corsica, with France's territory, Sardinia. Genoa is one of the four great Italian Maritime Republics which consist of Genoa, Pisa, Amalfi and Venice. It is Italy's main port, the birthplace and hometown of Christopher Columbus and England's main ally throughout the middle ages (same flag, same patron saint). So the Genoese, and hence English influence in Corsica is probably quite profound. Even the Genoese football/soccer team "Genoa" was the very first Italian soccer team. It's called G.F.C.C. Genoa Football and Cricket Club, the scope of Genoese/English relations actually goes pretty far. Italian soccer has such a reputation and the English started it all.

Anyway, enough of my historical banter. You're all such beautiful people walking the paths of light, happy to be here, finally. :hithere
Hey Necron 99! I wish I could declare myself an Italian, a Genoian, any anyone really...bit of a Mischling actually...mostly German I s'pose....
I went through Genoa a few days ago. I know that Genoa sold Corsica to the French; and a fat German ponce declared himself king...ol' Theodore (the conniving penniless git) and that's where I'm residing right now, in his chambers, albeit without his luxurious furnishings! and we got this place because we're poor penniless gits, hahahaha, ironic eh?)
My love is Florence, and Pisa! Nepals too, if you don't mind dodging the wild dogs!

Love Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
~*Star_Struck*~

Hello everyone

Loving this weekend!!! It's so nice to get 2 days to relax.. yesterday i went into the city and did some shopping, then went to see a movie called The Box.. today i slept late, woke up and caught up with a friend while watching another movie, Obsessed.. was really, really good. :mrgreen:

Lovely weather over here.. not too hot, not too cold.. i'll enjoy it while it lasts as no doubt soon we will be in blistering heat.. :meds:

Hope you all are having a great weekend too

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

Hello everyone :hithere

I just had to drop in on my birthday after dinner with the family and a Large ice cream with hot choc sauce for desert, I officially feel fat :bounce: I was reading your post Star on the Pizza afternoon and I think I feel exactly the same :roll OH my tummy...

Hello Necron 99 :hithere yes this is a massive thread, to try and read from start to now would be like some wild trip, the travelling type I mean LOL, so WELCOME and enjoy our groovy little drop in Coffee House..

PP you said on Light's thread it's a bit like The Secret thread sisters we are :love so different yet so alike :cyclops: :cyclopsani: I must get this printed out I don't think it will ever end this thread it is so dear to so many and I guess it's where we know we'll find each other at some point, maybe printing out alot of the different threads would one day make a magical story, oH I just felt all soft and loving inside :loves :cheers: :loves I really love you all so much and had to be here on my birthday :love

The AC experiences of late have been so beautiful, you know PP the healings with you were a gift for us both I believe, in the last couple of weeks it's like I am being taken to different lands, places I have never seen before but am familiar with something about the populations. Beautiful places, even if it's just a glimpse, it's like the best is yet to come and don't leave before the miracle happens. It's like The Secret but I am not manifesting a specific thing or place but manifesting a journey, does that make sense? :scratch:

Complex yet simple but without a need to rush, such a nice space to be in on the last year of my forties :pirat: like a pirate to undiscovered lands :happy well for me :baby very humbling...

Well much love to all and much love to young Robert

Sandy {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hope all is going wonderful in the States and a big {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to George working at The Shelter :lol:

Always Gypsie
Love is an action and not a word...
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves :loves

YOU ARE NOT ONLY MY LITTLE SISTER YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, MY CONFIDANT, MY HEALER, AT TIMES MY MUSE, AN AUNTY TO MY CHILDREN, A GREAT AUNT TO MY GANDCHILDREN, A FRIEND TO MY FRIENDS, A SURROGATE MUM TO MY PUPPIES, MY PERSONAL MEDIUM AND GYPSY CARD READER...

Gypsy you are a light in my life and as another birthday rolls past, aways remember that I am there for you...I could never imagine life without our crazy times together. Our adventures travelling Australia...now that will be one incredible memoir ;)

Our childhood roaming the neighbourhood, getting into all kinds of mischief :lol:

Our broken hearts and late night phone calls 8)

Our spiritual adventures down different streams :shock:

Our childrens and grandchildrens births :finger:

Our passed over friends and loved ones :(

Our pets, housemoves and jobs :roll

My life is woven by threads of memories of you :love

]HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH[/color]

lIGHT
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
~*Star_Struck*~

Happy birthday beautiful Gypsie!!! :loves

Hope your day is wonderful :roll

Love and hugs
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
lilly

Post by lilly »

~~Happy Birthday, Gypsie Deb!!!~~ :loves You are such a beautiful person!! This greeting is late, but sincere!! Haven't been able to get on the board....was having trouble with my emails too....All is well now.
Love Always
lilly xox :love
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I said happy birthday on another post, Deb, but Happy Birthday again!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Necron 99
New Friend

Post by Necron 99 »

Hi all,

I haven't been back to Italy for nigh on 20 years :roll: , been way too long. It must really great living in that secluded area in the Mediterranean Petra... I envy that so much. I've visited all those cities, thing about Italy, and Europe for that matter, are all the small towns you come across, all over the place that have so much character etc.. Siena and San Gimigniano are nice as well, all near Florence.

Happy Birthday Gypsy... maybe you should have had a Nutella pizza, I hear they're pretty good. Chocolate pizza, mmmmmmm.
My Dad's birthday, just gone by (Oct 31), sure some people will know that auspicious date. :cyclopsani:

I finish uni completely, for the year anyway, on Friday. What a ride I'm having... I'm not the young uni student by the way, very mature age. When I meet a 24 year old and they think they've been at uni too long, I just tell them to switch their digits around and that's me... they feel better then.

I just can't wait to do some "personal interest study", without the pressure of commitments.

Cheers everyone,

Paolo (forgot I'm registered as Necron 99... just a callsign, don't actually get called that much)
~*Star_Struck*~

Hello everyone :D

Just wanted to tell you all how excited i am, because i found the perfect house today! It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, is clean and tidy, and has a lovely back yard. I stopped by today for a brief look.. i love the garden!! It has plenty of room for outdoor furniture and a sheltered patio, so many pluses, just love it. I'm sending in my application tomorrow. I'll let you all know how i go :finger: :roll

Such a busy day today!! I'm really tired.. goodnight everyone :loves I feel like i could sleep for a hundred years :meds:

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Guys! Star??? Three bedrooms and TWO bathrooms! Is that the norm in Auz? I hope you get it. When I think how sad you were not long ago when your last employers laid you off....LOOK AT YOU NOW??

Paolo, oh I love the surrounding countryside of Florence. Tuscany is so beautiful in Autumn too. It's quite industrial around Livorno, and the south East too. But the Italians are sooo friendly. They really do love children too.On our last night in Italy, the manageress just cooed non stop over them and gave them each a huge doughnut (fresh home made ones) dribbled with chocolate, on the house! I'm like: "Oh no...no no no no oh go on then!!!" By the time she plonked the plates down, Manny was zonked out on his chair. Well that did it! They asked to take photographs and everything.
Every time we stopped anywhere, I would rush to the nearest café and order a cappuccino! Sometimes three at once. I'd declare loudly to all and sundry: "I LOVE Italian coffee!!!"
The majority speak English and even apologize that their English isn't perfect! I always interrupted with: "ERHEM! No, I AM sorry my Italian is so crapp!"
Here in Corsica most Corsicans won't speak in English...or French for that matter. But the young people do. They are sooo friendly. It never ceases to delight me when a group of teenagers approach and always nod and say hello, no matter what.

Greece was great, except almost every fisherman we came into contact with were openly hostile. In one port, a fisherman had tied up his two boats in the yacht yard, even though his boats were small enough for the shore and he repeatedly declared to all the big boats coming in to port: "The season's over! Go home!" in English, sitting there with arms crossed for hours, rambling on about his beloved bay. I sympathized with him; imagining how romantic and lovely it must have been in his youth. Now there aresprawling holiday villa's scarring the sides of the hills. But come evening,dog needed a sprinkle, (and bless 'im, he would not do it on deck even though there was a storm a blowing!!) I was fuming by the time I rowed the dinghy on shore. I refused to return to the bobbing boat till I'd wet me whistles with enough ouzo to put me in a calmer state, hahahaha! I won't elaborate on our little téte à tete as I finally got out onto dry land. We were quite rude and vulgar, but it made me feel better. The bars and restaurants weren't pleased as 7 yachts were stuck out in the bay and not many went ashore to eat. One had to be determined, as yours truly here certainly was....7 days & nights cooped up in a boat with pop-in-law??? Say no more!!

I would recommend seeing Pompei though. Out of season, mind! It was quite crowded when we went. You know, the clocks went back while we were in Pompei, but we didn't realize this for 2 whole days. I was moaning at the ticket woman: "It says you open at 9!! Look! It's 10 and you're still phaffing about!!" she didn't bother to reply. I stomped off and later discovered MY MISTAKE :oops: AAAAND....she let the kid's in for free, saving us 30€! :oops: I'll see if I can put a vid clip up of some of the ruins, myself included, ahahaha!

Sandy, I miss you very much. Give your parents my love and a hug too! I hope you have a very good time, as I bet you will. Keeping George in my thoughts and sending your man lots of love during your absence!

Take good care everyone, Love, Petra xxx :love :love :love
ॐ LOVE Petra
sammy

Post by sammy »

Ohhhh! Look at those sweet angel faces!!!!! :loves
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Pet
I'd love to take the kids somewhere for a holiday!!! You all look so happy seeing all those wonderful places. One day it will happen.....love your photos!!! :D
Love lilly xoxox
gypsie

Post by gypsie »

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{THANKYOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I have so enjoyed reading the posts Petra you crack me up, I was with you on the row boat :sword: fisherman hA but I kind of get where he is coming from, where we settled in Sydney Balmain has become a place for the rich :bomb because it is on the Harbour, it was a blue colar worker area when we grew up and the Habour was our playground :bounce: :bball: :bana: :sunflower: :dwarf: :batman: :rambo: the house we lived in was an old pub and Dad found a cellar when we could afford carpet, the old run vats were still in the wall and yes he and he brother just had to try a taste :roll: they still had the old handcuffs for the convicts in the sandstone :( so I kind of understand how your fisherman feels....

Good luck Star with the house sounds beautiful, I hear it's become pricy in WA?

Lily today I went to my son's to see his new house I almost choked when we went to buy some Manosh next to the carpark at your place :cheers: life is full of seven degress of separation, I kept telling the kids and my Mum " MY FRIEND LIVES JUST THERE" I was so blown away he has lived almost across the road from you all this time, amazing!!!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :kiss: I feel so loved and Light that made me cry so touching I love you sis and so blessed to have you as my sister :love

Well happy 11th of the 11th everyone :sunny: it's 11:11 pm in Australia on the 11/11/09 :love
Love is an action and not a word...
~*Star_Struck*~

Yes, happy 11/11 people.. i got an 11:11 prompt this morning.. it came up as 11:11-11/11/09.

Today was also Rememberance Day for us here in Australia.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Thalia
Busy Bee

Post by Thalia »

:bana: Image sorry I'm late ! let be the best B-Day!!

LOVE THALIA XXX
:sunflower: Tell Jack I say :hithere :loves :loves :loves
I love animals Image Image
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Me too!!!! I am having a WONDERFUL day!!! :bana: :bana:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius