The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Heather,
I'm sorry to hear this has happened in your work situation.....similar thing happened to me...big companies....I can't get my money without a legal wrangle and not being well I couldn't handle any stress at all.....never mind.. it's their loss in the long run. My stress level was so bad I was covered in welts after just driving by where I used to work. :shock:
You must be needed elsewhere. You're so kind and loving.
Love lilly xxxx :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Lilly,
That's the one! For me working in my flowers is like praying.

Dear Laura,
I haven't been able to go far enough back to find out why your grandson can't visit, but I know how important he is to you. Is this the same boy in your avvie? I can 't believe he's ten already!

Dear Heather,
Dealing with the stress from a negative work situation can be overwhelming, let alone all the other emotions that go along with it. No matter how much sleep you loose it will all work out for the best. I'll be sending warm thoughts.

Has Critical Mass been discussed on the boards anywhere? I find myself bumping up against the thought of it more and more lately, realizing I've been leaning toward the negative and reaping the 'rewards' of that. It's difficult understanding that even though you believe you've been thinking positively, when in actuality you've been sucked into the old negative mainstream again.

Alright, I really don't know exactly where this is coming from. Jim is on the fringes of my consciousness and I can't figure out exactly what it is he's trying to get across to me.

I'm sure it has to do with those contributing to this thread. It might be that my thoughts are to scattered lately and I need to sit down and concentrate, or it means something to someone here and I need to stop trying so hard...

Alright, that's it! Celestial are working with all of you, but we are fighting against them with our own insecurities, and negativities. When I say 'all of you' I could write down a list, but you have to have faith in yourself and believe is that it is indeed YOU! Myself included in this. Sometimes we need to simply get out of the way and let them do what we've asked for.

There I got out of my own way. Jim is breathing a sigh of relief and fanning himself. :stars: The love is pouring outward on to us all, like the fragrance of a flower.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Kim,
I walked past a car yesterday and the number plate was JIM on one side was 1111 on the other 777. Coincidence? ..... I wonder.
Love lilly xxxx LUV2
November
Family

Post by November »

memawlaura wrote:November- I just wanted to post this because I know you are an avid bird lover and while outside today taking a break. I saw three hawks circling and I was telling my sister that something must have died. Than three more joined them and instead of them all circling in the same pattern some were going opposite and it looked like a figure 8, than it looked like DNA. As I was watching this I thought of you and all the other bird lovers and said what a sight to behold, it was truly amazing.
How neat! I definitely would've loved to see that! :D
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello Kim,

No thats not my grandson in the Avatar, but he's also down in the same area and I miss him very much as well. Kyle has been wanting to come up and visit Oregon for quite sometime and since his grandpa drives a big truck he can now ride with him, but it takes an act of congress to get this lined up with the mom and stepdad, its extremely complicated. I just have to have faith what happens will be what was suppose to happen. No sense in beating myself up over it. Gavin, who is in my avatar is now 5 yrs old and last weekend asked when I was coming down to visit, it sure tugged at the old heart to not be able to just jump on a plane or in my car and go visit.

Critical Mass, I sure know about that one. The more I fight the change I experience and resist the more I fall back into the same frame of mind. I thankful though to have found so many new tools to help me along my journey.

:D November,

It was such a beautiful site to experience. Along with seeing that yesterday, I experienced a divine intervention through an unusual phone conversation. Someone had called my husband on his cell and he passed the number along to me. Normally I would not call any toll free #'s back because for obvious reasons and when I called back it was basically a sales call. After, I told her, Rebekah, that I was not interested we began discussing my employment dilemma's and than we spun onto a spiritual discussion, I thought I was talking to a fellow 11:11 er. Well, anyways to cut this short she was revealing to me ways to develop my purpose and passions. She said that she utilizes the job she does to help enlighten others to their life path. We both understood the phone call was not a coincidence but a Godincidence. What a day it was to have the birds and a sales call enlighten me down my path.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Hello everybody. :hithere

Hi PP,
peacockplume wrote:
The nettle patch is now a thing of the past.....ooooeeeee :bana: :bana:
Congratulation to your victorious battles with the weed.

Hi Casta,
Castanboa wrote: I love that this is called the 'international coffee-house thread'!
Me too. It's brilliant, isn't it? Australia, Europe and North America (incl. Mexico)... under the same roof. :wink: :D

Hi Aqua Deb,

There is a pair of Bluejays living outside our apartment/house. I think of you and your hoops everytime I see them. I am visualizing you and Ron in a creative environment with loving and gentle people which you are working and blending (sharing/mixing) ideas with. This will happen!!! :)

Thank you soo much for the Esther Hicks links. I am fascinated by the subject. It is a piece that fits so well in with what I believe. PP have posted about Dr. Emoto's water crystals research and how vibrations of energy affects water in consideration of that we consist of 70% water... it makes me think of all the good (and bad) that can come from vibration/thoughts.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=11477
Considering the length of this thread (68p.) I understand that I am not alone here fascinated by the subject.
aqualeaf wrote:I'm adding in my prayers and visualization for the tickets to materialize for you! :D
Thank you, that is just so sweet of you. My husband, Sven, and our youngest have just started their trip to Sweden. I will go when I have my ticket. When Sven comes back, he will be able to start his new job here, which will pay for my ticket. Sooner or later that ticket will sit there in my hand. :sunny:

aqualeaf wrote: It's great that Sandy, who lived in a region near where you are, is able to good you good advice regarding the insects! :D If you use the Law of Attraction and just ignore them and never focus on them at all, hopefully they'll stay out of your experience! :finger: :D
Law of Attraction. :wink: I have put up "a nice strong solid bubble" around the apartment/house, so they just bounce off. :lol: If that doesn't help, I will ignore them and they will miraculously disappear from my view.

Hi Memawlaura,

Oh dear, my heart goes out to you.
memawlaura wrote: Kyle has been wanting to come up and visit Oregon for quite sometime and since his grandpa drives a big truck he can now ride with him, but it takes an act of congress to get this lined up with the mom and stepdad, its extremely complicated. I just have to have faith what happens will be what was suppose to happen.
I will pray that you will see him soon. It is so important for children to know and feel that they are surrounded by adults that love them and want the best to happen to them. I know in my heart that your Kyle knows this. I sense such a loving vibe from your posts here...

memawlaura wrote: I will keep you in my prayers that the tickets to go home manifest themselves so that you can obtain what you desire from within. So, I see you and your family all hugging as you exit the airplane and all those so near and dear to you over for a fabulous family gathering, your smiling and glowing with all those you love and that love you as well. This I see and let our father bestow this to his wonderful servant Maria.

In the meantime just continue on your wonderous and beautiful journey of realizing the special human that you are to all of us. In just such a short time I have seen you grow and your light within is shining through big and bright.
T H A N K Y O U
I am sooooo moved by your kindness. :cry: :lol:

I send you thousands of dancing :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: flowers. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
memawlaura wrote: What brought you this way.
Well... my husband got a teaching job at a college in New York a couple of years ago. We had no idea then that the visa process could be so difficult...

Hi Heather,
I know you will find a new job. It will be less stressfull, better pay, you will be appreciated and loved, and they will beg you to stay the day that YOU decide that YOU want to move on with your career. I just know this. YOU GO GIRL!!! :bana: :queen: :bana:

Sandy, Gypsie Deb, Lilly, Kim, and November
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU and everybody else in this amazing house

Maria :kiss:
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Dear Memawlaura. I just read through my last post and realized that it could me misinterpreted. With respect to my oldest son and his family I can not go into any kind of details. I just know how hard it is when you can not see your loved ones because someone have decided that their interests are of higher priority than the childs. (And it makes me mad. :evil: )
I do not KNOW if this was/is the reason you could/can not see Kyle, I just thought it was.
Maria
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Maria,

Its not that they forbid us to see him they just drag their feet and make each and every visit the most problematic it can be. This would be his first visit to where we live and for him to ride with grandpa, I need paperwork signed, birth certificate and photo (which I never get any photo's until I go and take my own). I have tried calling Leah, his mom, and never heard back from her so my next venture will be to send everything to Andy's, the stepfather, parents home and hope for the best. Of course he doesn't understand the difficulty of getting whats needed from his mom or stepdad to visit.

The best case scenario will be driving down there visiting with family and picking him up because once I'm in their terrain there's no avoiding me. But with bad tires and no $$ thats a tuff one to do at this moment. I know Our Father knows how much I desire seeing my loved ones and I truly will have to wait for it to manifest itself, or better yet draw a picture in my mind as I did for your visit home :wink: .
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Good Morning Everyone,
Hope you all have a good weekend..... :loves life is full of surprises, mysteries, ups, downs, u-turns, rewinds and all the other stuff...I can now be aware of those pesky negative thoughts and replace them with something positive....if the situation is a long standing one it may take me a little longer to let it go....sometimes it's so hidden away...it gives one a real surprise to find that something still upsets us.
I have been watching the Katherine Tate Show.....she is so funny....need a good laugh....Love lilly xxxx :lol:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

lilly wrote:Hi Kim,
I walked past a car yesterday and the number plate was JIM on one side was 1111 on the other 777. Coincidence? ..... I wonder.
Love lilly xxxx LUV2
Dear Lilly,
Jim is telling me it is no coincidence. :sunny: That's pretty awesome. Does 777 hold any significance for you?

Dear Laura,
I'm right there with you on dealing with the critical mass. "Everything in it's own time." Believe that you are getting extra help with the grandson issue. Breath, relax, and send loving, healing thoughts to those who thwart you. They are only reacting from their fear.

I had a grand time during meditation the other morning visualizing holding a huge, silver, accordion type hose, and spraying that pink goo of positivity from 'Ghostbusters' all over my whole town. I'm still smiling thinking about all those people sloshing around knee deep, giggling their heads off. Remember the more positive vibes we send out replacing the worry, the more quickly our manifestation.

Dear Heather,
I have to tell you that there is something special about you that the celestials recoginze. :flower:

Dear November,
Every spring, we will suddenly see red-tailed hawks soaring in from all directions. One year there were about a hundred of them! They keep circling on differeent levels until the last one flies in. Then within minutes they all disappear. I guess this is one of their gathering points before crossing Lake Michigan and heading up north. I realize of course we are in their flight pattern, but I have to tell you it is always a profoundly spiritual moment for me, and feel blessed to witness it.

Dear Aqua Deb,
I'm so grateful to hear that you are moving on from the Art Gallery, and breath a great sigh of relief. Last winter after popping in quickly to check the boards. The moment I saw your avvie, before even reading your post, I kid you not, firehouse bells began clanging in my head. I yelled out, "What's happened to Aqua Deb? She needs to get out of there!"

Some messages I keep to myself, :oops: ... not knowing how to deliver them.

I reiterate, you all are a special group of individuals. :sunflower:

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

Dear Heather,
I have to tell you that there is something special about you that the celestials recoginze.
Thankyou Kim ..that comment made me feel all :loves

We are a bunch of special peeps huh?!

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Heather,
I was born to invisibility. From the beginning it was best to not be seen. To be the focus for very long meant pain. Growing into adulthood it as a way, I think, to avoid responsibility, as an excuse. “I am invisible, how can you expect anything of me!”

Now, recognizing it as truth, that I am indeed, "Not alone," in fact never was, has given me much to consider and accept. By remaining visible I choose to be loved. It is wonderful! I want this for eveyone! All my faults and mistakes don't mean anything, because I am loved, truly, tenderly, perfectly; even when I forget.

My privilege(as I finally acknowledge my 'secret' to be) is to pass the messages, and yes it was a message, on to others. There is no invisibility.

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Dear friends, :hithere

Looks like I missed a few days and now am hopelessly behind...There is so much I would like to say... Firstly, how special each and every one of you are not only to me but to all our celestial kin... We may not be exactly where we want to be yet...but our intent is in the right place as well as our heart and when I am on this thread I feel the love that each of you so gladly offers others who "tune" in. Thanks for reaching out to me it helps when I am tired and struggling...

I don't know where to begin ....
but I would like to tell Maria that I am thrilled she is making wonderful progress in her meditations! I too love Donna's transmissions. Many times simply by closing my eyes and thinking the words in her channeled messages I find myself quickly and easily in a place of peace and overwhelming love.
I was glad to hear that your husband and childen are on their way to Sweden and I know your time will come too. :D As for the bubble around your home as protection from the "little creeepy carwaly nasties"...what an excellent idea! :thumright: I never thought of that! it reminds me of Sri Yukteswar in Autobiography of a Yogi. Seems like he was completely unconcerned about the mosquitos that were plaquing the ashrem students (They didn't bite him) but allowed Yogananda to buy him a mosquito netting because it meant something for him to give the gift. (well something like that...I must read it again slower this time...so I remember the way I need to)

Kim it is nice to have you back with time to share and encourage. I know what a hectic scedule you busy Teachers have during the school year. Your insight and messages are always joyfully received here. As this one is...
Celestial are working with all of you, but we are fighting against them with our own insecurities, and negativities. When I say 'all of you' I could write down a list, but you have to have faith in yourself and believe is that it is indeed YOU! Myself included in this. Sometimes we need to simply get out of the way and let them do what we've asked for
Heather, I was so sorry to hear that you would not be allowed back to work at the hospital because of bureacratic wrangling...But no mind, as others have said something better will come through for you...and I agree with the Celestials there is something special about you lady! :happy You have oh so easily endeared yourself to all of us... Sorry darling, PP, :wink: maybe I shouldn't speak for the others, but I very much suspect they would agree on this one.

Lilly,your words and those that our Michelle pmed me helped when I needed it so I thank you two very much and want you to know I am feeling better... I think it is wonderful that you are enrolling in Taft classes. Perhaps when I receive my permanent residency I will be able to do the same. I will keep it there in the back of my mind..hopefully it won't be lost forever. :roll:
I believe you asked if anyone has heard from Petra...I received a note from her just a few days ago. she was at a dvd store and hadn't much time but I will post a few excerpts from it...
Phil works from as early as 3 am sometimes, every day, and drops the dvd off, then gets a new one in the evening before the drive back up to the clouds. We are usually above the clouds if it's a cloudy day. Like yesterday Sandy! The kid's and i take a leisurely walk to the Auberge about fifteen miniutes away, and then they go and take off their clothes and go plunging in the various sized pools down the lazy waterfalls. Patch loves it and has made many doggy friends. His favourite is a lovely dachund sausage dog to you and me, and they caper about for hours. But unfortunately the owner lives 10 km's away in St Ghiovanni and each time he runs off, he gets tied up for three days. He came straight back though. I guess i oughtn't have fed him? hahahaha.

The locals are all old. A few Bastians and folk who have left, but kept their houses and villas, only reside there on weekends and when it gets too hot and crowded in the summer. There are about 11 living souls including pets living in Santa Reparata normally. No children in either Forci or Penti; however the day the mairie discovered children are moving in for at leadt two months, a "ATTENTION ENFANTS" sign was erected. Cool huh?

A few days ago I was amazed as a beautiful pure white filly came a-wandering into the village and stopped right by our house. Animals, such as ponies, donkey's asses, cows, boars, domestic pigs, just wander all day around wherever they like. It is quite the norm to see fifteen piglets all snoozing at the side of the road, or a family of cows in the middle of the road. The road going up to Reparata is as scary as heck! Due to the heavy rains (never rained so bad since 1950 apprently) some of the roads have washed away. If the other road to Santa Maria does the same, we're stuck Sandy! Marooned in the back of beyond. I love it!
The view outside our bedroom window is so breath-taking. Each morning I wake up to the sounds of swallows chirping over the roofs. Our house is one of the highest up, so that's nice. The living room and kitchen are on the third floor; two bedrooms on the second, the entrance, bathroom and Phil's and my bedroom on the first. Our landlord Mr Silverano assumed that we, like many folk before us, would turn down the offer of living there. It's very rustic but I like it. Very typically Corsican. When we returned and said we loved his house, he was so pleased. At last! A couple who didn't turn their noses up, he laughed! The way I was feeling, what with going off my mind due to living in a small plastic bungalow, I was going to accept it without checking it out first. His brother lived there before us and it was a bit....ya know....not as clean as a woman likes it! But I had such fun cleaning it up as it is all new to me, they love cork. There are lots of cork trees (a type of oak actually, not a cork tree as Phil repeatedly told me )
The kitchen is my favourite room. Actually my bedroom is too! Every morning I wake up to this old man whistling and singing Corsican songs and then a woman's cry, which I assume is telling him to pipe it down a tad! Every morning the same thing and I love it! There's a little chapel opposite the front of the house, where, while you eat your meals, your eyes meet two statues: one is St Paul, staring at me all serious with the good book in his arms. The second is John the Baptist with a cheeky grin and a what looks like a rara skirt on, flashing his knobbly knees at all and sundry, with a cute lamb by his feet! I always say hello to John and even give him a cheeky wink in passing

LOVE YOU always. Give my love to all the 11:11ers, the usual crowd!
She sounds very happy and positive doesn't she? :cheers: The kids are enrolling in school now but as of the letter they haven't started. Hope to hear more soon...The dvd store where she can access a computer is about 17km away and down a steep road with many hairpin turns. So it isn't all that close or easy to get to, but she has hope soon of having a computer or laptop again. :finger:

Laura, I was glad to see you posting...I've missed you and was just recently lamenting that fact to PP. I do hope you get to see Kyle soon. I bet he would love the trip to Oregon with your husband in that big truck! :bike: I have never ridden in one of those "big monsters" but it always seemed it would be great, high up there above all the other motorists! Whmmm it also looks to be a bit bouncy. Is it? When I was a kid I used to love riding on a school bus because of "the bounce" Some times it darn near bounced you right off the seat.

I was smiling from ear to ear when reading about the hawks and your "Godincidence." I love it! God has so many ways to reach us and get those messages through...all we have to do sometimes is to follow our noses, our intuition, or in this case a telephone number.

Well I haven't said near as much as I would like but this post is so long...
To all of you, including those I couldn't fit into this long post, PP, Aqua Deb, Anne, November, Casta, Gypsie, Sarah, Petra, Sinner, I send love.... (Hope I didn't forget anybody..)
Hugs, :loves
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh, I almost forgot. There was something I wanted to share with all of you. In meditation the other day I heard this song. 'I Believe I Can Fly' by R. Kelly
Here are the words:
I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms
If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

If I can see it, then I can be it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can sore
I see me runnin through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breakin down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me

I believe I can fly
I believe I can sore
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
Cause I believe in me

If I can see it, then I can be it

I believe I can fly
I believe I can sore
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

If I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly, I can fly
If I just spread my wings
I can fly, woo
Check it out
Hmm.. fly fly fly
I love it. My heart soars every time I read those words. :happy

Love and light, :sunny:
Sandy
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

That's one of my favourites songs too, even the melody is lovely...

{{{Love}}}

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

hello everyone,,,

I don't think I can catch up at all....I'll start a separate letter,,,answering different topics....

but sandy's last letter,,,,said 'alot' of which I'd say "Ditto" too....

(this was in regard to Heather from Sandy)
...and I agree with the Celestials there is something special about you lady! You have oh so easily endeared yourself to all of us... Sorry darling, PP, maybe I shouldn't speak for the others, but I very much suspect they would agree on this one.
oh sandy,,,, I totally agree with you,,,,this is a 'good' speaking for 'us',,,

Thank you for sharing a bit of Petra's life with us....how awesome,,,,I'm so happy to hear 'her happiness',,,,France was 'not' the place for them to be....she will just ' blossom' now,,,,you can hear it in her words......
It's just so beautiful for them now....I give thanks....

Thank you also for the 'song' that was 'great' !!!! (I'm learning to fly...)

must be time for my eagle avi to go back up....

it's been a 'weird' last couple of weeks.....I'm kind of standing back abit and 'wondering' if I'm really supposed to get involved with the Academy..

AquaDeb,,,,your senario of hitting the negative seemed to progress,,,,and I think I'm still reeling by the events of last week....

Since I'm not there for the beginners Chakra and Aura classes,,,when I go for the advanced classes in the afternoon,,,,what's gone on in the am kind of spills over into the pm classes....

The first 4 seemed to be quite balanced, the energy was good and it is very interesting to see peoples progress even in such a short time...

Thurs pm was 'a horse of a different colour' though....

I walked into a psychic 'war',,,,,it was quite something else!!!!

All I could do,,,,was sit,,,,and call on our Divine Parents,,,,and AA Michael and AA Raphael (my personal two fave's),,,,and breathe the loving energy into the melee.....(you want to talk about seeing EGO in action :shock: :shock: :shock: )

after a couple of hrs,,,,with alot of guidance,,,,they got to the bottom of it,, brought it to the surface,,,,and dealt with it....

it was absolutely amazing to be an 'observer' even to recognize what I have gone through on my own path....

well,,,,it was resolved,,,,but if this is the format that this teaching is going to follow,,,,I don't think I'll be there long.....I'll stay as a member in the distance....for now....sit in on some more classes .... might have to have a retreat for some of the participants alot sooner than I supposed.

Get them out into nature,,,,,for some peace and quiet meditation...

So to balance all what's been going on there,,,,I've been doing alot more meditation,,,,,breathing,,,,,praying.....alot less time on the computer...

plus starting to put the camping stuff together (I'm soooo excited...)
(and I got my little garden shaped up.....and the nettle out of the iris beds)

and today,,,,we finally got the hot tub working again....the light leaked,,,caused alot of mess,,,,and a ground wire was loose,,,,I had to drain it twice,,,,but tonight was a real 'blessing'....

then..... I took a good stab at cleaning up my emails since I'm still working on getting switched over to the Vista OS......and it's now 2:38 am...so

think I must go to bed now....

sending lots of love to everyone...
pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
lilly

Post by lilly »

I'd just like to say how I love you all dearly and feel so blessed knowing all of you. We help each other as we all progress together.......in a circle of love spanning thousands of miles....it's wonderful. Thankyou all so much.
Dear Kelli is reeling at the loss of her husband, Bill. Perhaps we could all send her some love and support.
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

Petra doesn't realise what a good writer she is...! We miss you Pet....

I got a letter from her too, but i could not write back, did she provide her new address up in those clouds..?? :)

My letter wasn't written as eloquently as your's Sandy...
Hello Sarah,

How's it hanging... :? :)
Petra, if you read this, please don't forget to take some photo's of your abode in the clouds, sounds amazing...!

{{Love}}

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sarah,
How's it hanging...
:lol:

Pet was in a hurry when she sent me a pm a couple days ago.... Phil had just dropped her off while going to the kids school. But even in a quick pm the girl can write, huh? :lol:
In this same email she sent her address. I'll pm you with it.
Hugs,
Sandy
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Dear Lilly,

Thanks for mentioning Kelli,,,,I had no idea that Bill had passed over...

(missing alot of posts doesn't help) so thank you for bringing it up...

I will send her love and healing,,,,and pray she will have the support she needs to get her through this time....

love pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Sandy wrote: I love it. My heart soars every time I read those words. :happy

Love and light, :sunny:
Sandy
Thanks Sandy,
You simply must hear Yolanda Adams sing them too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBPBfNlC ... re=related

love maria
lilly

Post by lilly »

Dear Sandy and Sarah,
Thankyou for letting us all know that Pet is well and happy. Everything going well for her, Phil and the children. It sounds like a wonderful place to be living. Godbless them all.
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

lilly wrote:Hi Heather,
I'm sorry to hear this has happened in your work situation.....similar thing happened to me...big companies....I can't get my money without a legal wrangle and not being well I couldn't handle any stress at all.....never mind.. it's their loss in the long run. My stress level was so bad I was covered in welts after just driving by where I used to work. :shock:
You must be needed elsewhere. You're so kind and loving.
Sorry for missing this! Thanks Lilly,I do feel something great is in store for me,I think it is still in the waiting for a few more yrs,but if that is what is meant I can wait.

I love that song as well Sandy,he sings it with great compassion and heart. Aslo I do agree about Pet,she is a fabulous writer,she makes the mind see everything in detail and pictures.More like a movie going on in the head. I have never forgotton her chocolate story and her father falling out of the car.. Miss you Pet.

Thanks to everyone on their comments regrading moi. Makes me all teary(good tears).

With lots of love :D

Heather xo
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello all you lovely people,

Thank you Sandy for envisioning that my grandson will make it to his memaw's. :kiss: What a beautiful song and I really loved the words, I'm not sure if I have heard it. It sounds like Petra has a life many would love to have and I certainly hope she blossom's further, thank you for letting us know how she's getting on.

Lilly, when did Kelli's husband pass on, :cry: I must PM her and send my condolances. Thank you for your cheeriness you bring to this thread everytime you post :kiss: .

PP, it sounds like some at the academy are growing to big for their britches :lol: . It sounds like you've been so busy and I know how your looking forward to your camping event :bana: :bike: . I wish you the best for all you venute on your on your way.

Maria, thanks for the link, I did not get to listen yet but I was hoping it was Sandy's song she posted the words to. How are you doing with your venture home? I will keep you in my prayers that this happen for you and make sure when your there to come back. One day sweet thing there will be no borders.

Heather, you remind me so much of one of my sister's who passed on many years ago LUV2 . I know that sounds morbid, but she was a beautiful and caring individual and look very much like you. So, girl I'm saying you are a very beautiful and caring person. How's the job hunt going? I put another application in on-line they do training and it seemed pretty good, but its quite away down the road.

Kim, you crack me up with the 'ghostbusters' and that pink stuff. Well, whatever works, right. Its really been a very strange year for me and it finally seems like I'm beginning to catch up with time :compress: . Now, I can get down to some spiritual business and see what comes my way. You speak of the movie 'ghostbusters', I always invision myself a firefighter putting out all the fires trying to consume me. Perhaps, I need to find a funnier picture to put in my head :wink: .

Pet, :kiss: we miss all of you and your home sounds like a dream. I'm so happy for you and your family that you are living in such a natural setting. What work is your hubby doing in such a small village, is he the mayor or something? Sorry to hear not many children around for the kids, but they do have one another and can develop some great relationships. :loves See you around sweetie and we think of you always on this MB :loves .

Hello to AquaDeb, Gypsy, Sinner, November, Castanboa and all other family.

Well, I finally planted a garden. So, I have beautiful flowers that smell and look glorious and soon to eat veggies. I believe my sister's persistence paid off making me labor so :shock: . I'll tell you I'm no young chic-a-dee anymore WHIST . Took days to get over some of those aches and pains :meds: . My meditation has not been going as well as it needs to be, but I'm going to begin writing down passions I wanted but talked myself out of and see where that takes me. Still applying for jobs and the only one I can find is as a "Lightworker", it doesn't have any currency value but it fills my heart and life with much joy and pleasure. I will be happy with this job for the rest of my life, I'm just not sure how to pay the bills with it.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Well,I must say I am appreciating all these compliments. Thankyou everyone.(again)

Don't forget too all look in the mirror as you are all telling me this! :happy

The job hunting is on the back burner for sometime..see how it goes.

One thing about my old job,I could fight for it back and I know I could get my it back, but I really don't want to be vindictive ....buuuut... I really should as well,because what she has done isn't right. :? All I did was ask many times from them for something that was mine and I had a right to ask for it and she wouldn't pay attention and just turned her head and enored me. I had to take further action to get what was mine and she didn't like that. I was told I should go to human resources and report her.NAAWWW,I am just moving on.(but..lol...I am thinking of writing her a tactful letter,expressing how I feel about all of this)

O well,like I feel something good is comming,and I feel some bumps are there but it will come together.

Other wise,I enjoyed the day,was very warm..ahhh. Was out for most of the day and I cleaned my laundry room. lol Talk about clutter! Most of it is cleared out now,just have some shelves to de-junk! :) Now my storage closet is next..ick. :lol:

I am down stairs and it gets chilly down here..have to start a fire in june!

Take care everyone

Heather xo