The Secret

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

:lol: Just stopping bye to say "hello" :hithere .........Liz
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Liz,
I'm having a cup of tea at the moment....Mmmm no biscuits though....Would you like something.....herbal tea, black tea, coffee ?????
I've eaten far too much this weekend with the children here...Yikes
I'll have to go walking an extra couple of laps around the block, every day this week.... :roll:
Hope you're having a nice day.
Love lilly :kiss:
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Aqua Deb,

I am so sorry it came down to you having to leave the gallery...but I have a feeling you and Ron will be happier out of that quagmire of negativity. When I read your post a thought , that old saying came to mind. "When God closes a door, He always opens a window." ...or is it the other way around... :scratch: In my case it is usually a crack on the side of the house just a big enough for me to squeeze through the opening...Well that was before the past two months of cookies, anyway! :oops:
Perhaps a new and more positive artist group will form from the ashes of this last one. You and Ron are very very talented so I have great faith something wonderful is in the works!

Hello Lilly, You must be a wonderful cook! I would like to try those tomatoes and mushrooms. Maybe I'll surprise George one of these mornings. That little granddaughter of your sounds adorable even if she is a handful from time to time.
Oh, I used to play kerplunk! I love that game! Had about as much luck as you have too. :? :lol: Have you ever played the card game Uno? That is one of my later favorites, but it may be a bit old for your grandkids yet.

Well I am not having anything but water at this moment...Poor me :( we are having some tests tommorrow ...just precautionary things for well checkups but..the minute someone tells me I can't do something...look out! I wanna do it all the more... My mantra: I like water, better than tea. I like water cause its good for me! WHIST
(it's not working!..sigh...)
Hello Liz! :hithere

Love and a big double chocolate brownie for all of you!
Sandy
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Hi all,

We might have to go to Sweden and have our visas stamped into our passports. This will give us a chance to see family and friends. :D :D
Airways ticket are not free, so cross your fingers that we find the money to finance it. :shock:

Sandy, you might have small fingers, but your heart is mountainous. I hope the test are coming out ok. I will add you to my prayers tonight. God bless you woman.

Aqua Deb, I am so sorry to hear about the situation at the gallery. I have been part of political groups and seen these unripened egos kill the joy in those groups. It is so sad to have to deal with destructive powers of other. I know you will find new people to work with. Your art is just beautiful. The silk scarfs... The colors... Ahh... :wink: You go girl.

Learning english is tricky. Sometimes I don't get it. Thanks for the help! I eat you. Doesn't work?! :lol:
I lived in Denmark a couple of years and the Danes have some really oldfashioned expressions: "der er ingen ko paa isen". Literally: there is no cow on the ice. Semantically: no problem! This expression is still in use in the big metropolitan Copenhagen. It took me a while to figure it out. Cow? Ice? :scratch:

hello LIZ

Love maria
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh thank you dear Maria for the prayers and your kind words! :D Everything went well this morning...At the very least, I provided some amusement to the people in the waiting room. The walls were very thin..just glorified partitions really, and when I get nervous ...well, I start giggling and acting the fool. I have very skinny veins even worse then my hands, so the first nurse couldn't find the vein and went in search of the head "needle sticker." She then, made me go through the routine again of pumping both hands, shaking my arms, and smaking my elbow, anything that would bring those disappearing veins to the surface. ( Must admit it was a nice aerobic work out! :lol: ) Finally she was able to find one and filled four vials for good measure. :shock: I was so proud of myself didn't get swimmy headed or anything... when I came out everyone was smiling at me and George told me later they all followed my progress or lack of it... :oops:

I hope you get to go back to Sweden for a nice visit! :finger: I know how hard it is to be away from family. So I will pray that the money comes through. How soon would you need to go back?

I am sorry I confused you a few posts ago. It does make you think about those little slang sayings and how they really don't make much sense. :) I'm glad you posted the symantic meaning to "der er ingen ko paa isen" or I wouldn't have had a clue! :lol: Wait till Petra gets back and you read many of her posts. Her colorful Welsh expressions keep us all laughing and scrambling for the meanings.. :lol: :scratch:

Love,
Sandy
November
Family

Post by November »

Hi Aqua Deb! I'm also sorry about what you had to go through at the Gallery, but life is too short to have to deal with other people that make everyone miserable, Your artwork is beautiful! Speaking of Stellar Jays, that is the piece that I got from you and I love it!
SheraX
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by SheraX »

I finally caught up..hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Sorry to hear Aqua about having to leave,being around all that neg energy would be very dragging for the soul. I am one who can't be around it for long. It effects me horribly as well. One reason why I work jobs where I don't have to be around too many people. *hugs*

Speaking of work,I will be going back t my old job,I am sure if they can at the moment. Not a bad job,a the children's hospital,doing house keeping.Has its down falls but has it good points. Can be quite sad tho...there has been times I would run to the bathrooms and cry for a few mins after seeing some sick children. I don't want to be numbed to it all but perhaps just just not let the neg effect me too much.

I had to quit there last summer,because I had some sort of attack,had a stress test done,cat scan,MRI,all negitive,which is great but what ever it was,must have been anixiety of some sort. My neuro doc thinks it is migraines without the migraines..I was like eh? I had to look it up but it is a real thing! heh I have symptoms of migraines,just not with the full blown migraines. O well who knows,they say I'm healthy,tests say I am healthy.Just wish I always felt it.LOL! :lol: :wink:

Perhaps some prayers for a protective bubble around me when I start back would be great?! :D

Hope all is well with you Sandy.*hugs*

Have I missed something,where is Geoff? :?:

*Hugs* Lilly and Liz , PP and Maria and of course anyone who is peeking in.

( I feel like a whiner....)

Heather xo
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Heather,
You're not a whiner......I was wondering where Geoff is too......Hope everything works out for you..I'm sure it will.
Love lilly xxx :kiss:
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Ladies,
Well It’s been almost a week,,,and everytime I look at this thread, so much is going on I have actually thought,,,well I better come back to this when I’ve got some good time and I’ve been gardening all week,,,and just too dog gonned tired….

I’m just waiting for my friend to come pick me up for cards tonight,,,we didn’t play Fri or Sat,,,and with the Holiday tomorrow,,,we decided to try it tonight for a couple of hrs…

Meanwhile back to this ‘runaway train’

AuaDebbie,,,,I love your avi too,,,,what a difference long hair makes….hope you’re not getting too hot with it….just keep pinning it up….you get more hair styles out of long hair……one small advantage…

Your doing well to keep a low profile with the gallery,,,,just let them feed of their own pain bodies….keep breathin…..I know how hard it is….I deal with Allans when he comes home at night from work,,,,just loaded with ‘other’s energy’and he gets to ‘vent’ with me,,,and we eventually talk it out until he feels more normal….but one night we had been downstairs talking,,,,and the next day,,,I sat downstairs in front of the lap top,,,and thought,,,,,what’s wrong here….it just felt totally out of synch….so I got up and made up a smudge,,,,then smudged every corner, every room, every doorway,,,,by the time I finished things felt good again….I don’t know really whether it’s the smudge or the prayers you say while your doing it….yes I do….it’s the prayers of course,,,the smoke just lifts them a little higher…..anyway it felt good,,,and the house smelled of sage, sweetgrass, rosemary, cedar and a few other special things I add into it…and that’s always nice….

Speaking of rising food prices,,,someone also mentioned the corn is going up also,,because they’re using it to make fuel….man..can you believe it…..we can’t feed the world, yet they can take the food right out of their mouths to make ‘gas’,,,,just disgusting…we have gotten ourselves into a no win, no win situation….who knows, we may have to go back to horse and carriage days…just think about it for a minute… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the art deco tip, I checked out the images pages as you suggested,,,some of it you can see they borrowed from hundreds to thousands of years ago…just made it new again…I recognized ancient Egyptian patterns,,,,20-40’s patterns….and actually a lot of it I don’t think I’d be comfortable with……all depends hey!!!

I still need to research your Ornish diet,,,,it seems lately that all I’m hearing from people is how high their cholesterol is…

Fortunately I think I have all I need in the way of ‘books’ but c’mon up and have a seat,,,and while away the hrs for sure…I’ve got about 4 new ones in the Spiritual line up to read,,,,and it seems bedtime is the only spare time I’ve got….winter is the only time for reading I’m sure….now the suns been out,,,and so have I in the garden,,,but it’s finally starting to take shape…

I loved your redwood trees,,,,we have the giant firs and cedars (which ha ha ha is what I thought a redwood was)!!!!!

If I can figure out how to post a picture I would,,,but I don’t like some of the programs,,,so maybe I’ll just try to do an avi,,,,that seems to work for me…

I saved the above since my ride came,,,and when I came home I got more caught up on this runaway train,,,,,and oh my goodness….what the changes….

So I had to read backwards to find out what had happened with the gallery….

You and Ron really did the right thing…..it’s called living in integrity….I just read something really nice,,,and have been hunting for it,,,,and can’t find it…but pretty basically that’s what it said…..that when you find yourself in a negative situation and you can’t seem to do anything to help change the vibration,,,then you must leave it,,,or you end up staying in that vibration yourself….so sometimes drastic changes are a must…
Difficult,,but a must….so know you’ve done the right thing,,,and now doors will open for you in another way…

Well, I’m being interrupted again…

So I’ll close for now and just say HELLO to everyone,,,and will post this instead of saving it….and try to get back at this thread tomorrow…

Love to all…
Pp xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi again all,,,

I just found that passage that I wanted to quote to AquaDeb,,,

Most of you know,,I'm just a tad 'moon' crazy...and I do a meditation every month with a group actually based in Melbourne,,,,well I hadn't been really able to do it over the last 3 months,,,mostly due to really being absorbed in the A New Earth classes...

The lady who leads the meditation's name is Kathie,,,and she has given me permission to pass on anything,,,,at any time....She just calls her celestials "The Team" and this next bit is from April's feedback...
In every way attempt to bring your inner and outer being into alignment so that you may experience absolute integrity.
The truth will set you free, this is a phrase which you commonly use. And it is accurate in many ways. When your inner and outer lives operate in synchronicity and integrity you are released from the burden of trying to manipulate your environment and the people you encounter.
You simply are what you are. You feel what you feel, you think what you think.
There is great ease in this state. Allow yourself to follow this path as much as possible.

What also was so interesting,,,is that this alignment of the inner and outer beings,,,,was also what Ch 9 was about....(on Apr 29th) I think you'll see some synchronicity there Deb... :shock:
love and light to everyone...
pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Heather,,,

I hope going back to your job at the hospital will be better for you this year...you've grown alot, and perhaps by just being there,,,you'll be able to spread some of that light and love that's growing within you...

and when you do go to work,,,,you just have a 'lil' talk,,,with Michael and Nebadonia,,,and ask them to keep you surrounded with light....you may see things differently this time..

love, pp
xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Well, it seems no matter if I go backwards or forwards to try to catch all that's going on here....

everyone's going through so many changes,,,,and I dislike to tell you, but it isn't going to let up....

we're being guided and steered and coached and instructed on how to keep positive,,,,how to get through these difficult times,,,,

and really folks,,,,we're doing awesome!!!! sometimes we may feel like it's falling apart,,,,but all it is really,,,,is some of the negativity falling away,,,and we've been so used to being in it that it's awkward to really know that we don't have to stay there....

when we're told by Michael and Nebadonia that it's 'our choice' they really mean it....we just have to remember it....

Gypsie Deb,,,,CONGRATULATIONS on finding your new home :cheers:

do you have a long wait before you get to move in???? I think I need to go find the post where you told us about it,,,,and maybe I'll find my answers...

well, I have to go back a page,,,,and if I do that,,,then I lose this page...

so I've figured out that Lilly hurt her finger or hand,,,but can't find out why or how....

oh yes,,,,Gypsie Deb,,,you GOT YOUR JOB !!! wooo hooo :cheers:
that's just awesome....

and maria has to go back to sweden to renew their visa's,,,,well, money aside,,,,what a trip to make... just keep imagining yourselves on the plane and you'll be there....

oh yes,,,and I seem to remember something about Petra losing her undies, her camera and her UB........oh dear,,,,,

I'm sure they're having the time of their lives about now though,,,sure hope she gets to post again soon....

Lilly I hear you about the 'cold' I hope you find your fleece soon...I didn't want to buy another cord of wood,,,,so we experienced a few rather dampish nights,,,,I have to admit,,,I just turned up the electric downstairs for abit...but we made it through the freezing ok,,,it would warm up in the day and go down to freezing,,,,,in April yet.....ridiculous for where I live.

Just in the last couple of days I could see the blossoms on my little lilac tree start to turn white,,,,they haven't opened up yet,,,,and it rained again,,,that usually wrecks the blooms,,,but we may get to smell them for abit this year,,,,the tree is tall enough for the scent to blow right up on the deck....

Sandy, glad to hear you got A New Earth in the mail.....I'm sure Oprah's going to keep the transcripts of the classes online for a LONG time...
so when you read a chapter,,,go read the transcript to that chapter,,,it's kind of like an extension to the chapter,,,well worth taking the time to read both...

I know a few people now that missed it,,,or want to go through the classes again,,,,so we may put a group together where I'm taking my classes.....I haven't been able to make it to alot because of the weird hrs Allan has been working.....but that's about to change,,,,,shortly....

and next month,,,,I'm sooooo excited to be taking a trip to Golden for the Eden Event......gotta start getting things ready for that....you know,,,clean up the camp stove and make sure it works,,,,,find the porta potty....fun stuff...the tent and airmattress are all ready,,,,just waiting for more info,,,I'll be gone almost a week,,,,if I can get there in a full days driving, I'll be lucky,,,,,first ferry in the am and drive for almost 12 hrs, otherwise we have to leave another day early,,,,,don't really want to do that...so maybe I should practise putting up the tent in the dark a few times. :wink: :wink: , it's an easy one to do....

ok,,,I give up....I'm missing a ton of people....

special loves to Sandy and her interesting :lol: :lol: Dr.s appt....

and even more special loves to everyone I haven't mentioned...

it's only 1:46 a.m. I'll try re-cap the previous page tomorrow...

love to everyone...

pp xoxoxo :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

peacockplume wrote:Hi Heather,,,

I hope going back to your job at the hospital will be better for you this year...you've grown alot, and perhaps by just being there,,,you'll be able to spread some of that light and love that's growing within you...

and when you do go to work,,,,you just have a 'lil' talk,,,with Michael and Nebadonia,,,and ask them to keep you surrounded with light....you may see things differently this time..

love, pp
xoxo
Yes,I was thinking that too PP.I will take advantage of it.

Thanks

Heather xo
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Heather,

Just think of it as a completion of your getting dressed,,,or the first thing you do.....don your cloak of white light.....then carry on...

I used to think of it as donning my spiritual armour for the day....
boots, belt, breast plate, cloak and sword and shield....

:lol: those were tough times :lol:

things are better now,,,,,

love pp
xoxox
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi Dear Every One LUV2,

Thank you all for your supportive and helpful comments regarding the Gallery situation! :kiss: Though we've been mourning it a bit in the past couple of days, it mostly feels like a huge relief to be free of all that negativity! :D

Further interesting developments in the situation are going on as well... The woman who was attacked in the "henchman's" now-famous horrible email and subsequently quit (as well as her husband who shared a joint membership with her), is returning to the Gallery until at least the end of the month, backed by the support of the remaining artists, and is trying to organize a plan to to persuade the co-founder and her "henchman" to both leave the Gallery and hand over the lease to the remaining members! :shock: :D Since the "henchman" had stated emphatically in his horrible email that he would be no part of a Gallery in which she was a member, she is now going to return to the Gallery and suggest that, if he is a man of his word, he will quit! :shock: :lol: The co-founder had also angrily told him that night (which he passed along in that email) in a fit of (most-likely-drunken) anger that she was going to pull out of the lease and render all contracts null and void because she too is just sick of all the trouble everyone's caused her(!):roll: (though later, it appears it was just another of her impulsive acts that she hasn't actually followed through on). And the two of them are both most unpopular at this point, and they know it, so perhaps they would go for the idea. :D

The other original co-founder who had previously quit (due to conflicts with the remaining co-founder as well, and who's a pleasant and likeable person :D) has stated that she'd love to come back if the other co-founder and "henchman" were no longer involved at all. The woman who was attacked by the "henchman" has asked us if we'd be willing to come back too if both of them left, and we've said we'd definitely consider it in that case. :D Ron has been having an ongoing email exchange with her, where he's been kind of spiritually mentoring her and encouraging her spiritual growth and development (and she is in fact changing and becoming visibly more conscious and positive :D), and he told her that one condition of our rejoining would be that folks make an effort to grow and develop and learn to manage their own shadows more effectively during meetings and such. He also added that if the co-founder and henchman were gone, we felt that this would be much more possible with the remaining group. So, we're continuing to keep a low profile for now, and just see what develops ...

In the meantime, since we now suddenly have art inventory separate from the Gallery :D, I've upgraded my art web page to a whole small website. :colors: I moved it to a new domain with a simple name that's very easy to remember, aquadeb.com :lol:. I've had a great time in the past couple days making it more colorful and better-organized! :colors: I even added Pay Pal buttons for the silk hoops and power shields, as well as Ron's redwood photos (which I've also added to the site, Gypsie Deb, showing them assembled with the two different colors of mattings so you can see what they look like :D), so folks can easily buy them with the single click of a button, since I have a good enough idea of the average domestic and international shipping costs (which I'll continue to revise as I get more data). I've also added about four new silk hoops that I made relatively recently but that never made it into the Gallery, and I still plan to make and add more on an ongoing basis. :D As before, a percentage of all proceeds will be donated to the 11:11 Progress Group! :colors: Since I've now learned that the 10-inch hoops are big enough that they don't fit into the cheaper, standard flat mailer, and tend to require a box or other bigger-sized mailer, which drives up the packaging and shipping costs, I plan to switch to primarly 8-inch hoops, which will fit in the cheaper, standard flat mailer. :D

I honored Lilly's request on Liz's Love thread to hug a redwood and think of all of you, and had Ron take a photo of me, and posted it on the Love thread. Here's a link to it! :colors: I also cropped part of the picture, and am now using it as my avvie! :D

After we left the Gallery, we saw the osprey again! :D This time he was circling around above the river holding a big fish in his talons :shock: :D, which seemed like a good omen of obtaining something valuable and nourishing! :colors:

Hi Liz! :hithere Thanks for stopping by! :D It's great to see you! :colors:

Lilly, I forgot to mention earlier that your tomatoes-and-mushrooms recipe sounds good to me as well :D, and I love your stories of the dog eating scraps at the table too! :lol:

Sandy, thank you for your sweet and helpful comments! :kiss: I agree with your comment that "when God closes a door, He always opens a window;" we'll see if these latest Gallery developments turn out to be part of that window... :D

Those big cyber double chocolate brownies you offered us all sound yummy! :D If we over-indulge, we can all visualize going for a walk up and down the hill on this tree-lined road through the redwoods together outside our house here after we eat them! :lol:

I loved your story about your blood tests and your tiny hands and skinny veins! :lol: With Dr. Mendoza taking care of you and George all the time, I'm sure your tests will all end up fine, but it's good to keep up-to-date on routine check-ups! :D

Maria, thanks for your comments on my art and the Gallery! :kiss: Well, if you need to go to Sweden to get your visas, it's great that it also provides the chance to see family and friends! :D I'm sending my prayers that you'll find the money to finance it! :D
You wrote:Learning english is tricky. Sometimes I don't get it. Thanks for the help! I eat you. Doesn't work?! :lol:
You're right, that one doesn't work so well! One's non-native languages can be such a tricky thing -- sometimes, expressions that sound really strange to the non-native speaker can actually be standard sayings, and sometimes other words or phrases that sound like they should work perfectly well, both grammatically and semantically, don't actually work in practice. :roll: :lol: I love the story about the saying, "der er ingen ko paa isen!" It's so interesting what a language's idiomatic expressions reveal about the country's culture -- in a cold place like that, I bet historically, cows would stray onto the ice all the time, and it would have been a problem! :lol:

November, thank you for your kind and supportive words about the Gallery and the Steller's Jay! :kiss:

Heather, thanks for your empathy about the Gallery situation! :kiss: Don't worry, you're not a "whiner," you're just sharing your honest experiences with us, your friends, and we're always glad to listen! :D

The migraines-without-the-migraines situation sounds like it could very well be a highly-sensitive-person's (which seems to characterize many of us!) reaction to the energies in the environment. I've prayed for you to be surrounded by a protective bubble of white light any time you're at work! PP's idea of keeping in contact with Michael and Nebadonia is a great one -- we all seem to be having the idea to do that more lately; I've been talking to them and asking them to accompany me more often lately too. :D

Yes, I noticed Geoff has been gone too. I've been imagining that he must be on vacation somewhere relaxing! :D

PP, yes, I agree, it sure can be quite a task to attempt to stay caught up on this fast-moving thread! :shock: :lol: Your giant firs and cedars and lilac bushes sound lovely! We had lilacs in our yard when I was a kid -- I love their scent too! :D Sounds like you've made lots of progress gardening in the past week! :thumleft:

Thanks for your comments on my avvie! :D My hair's just beginning to get long enough again that I can get it to mostly stay in a ponytail holder, which was very helpful during that recent heat wave! :roll: Thankfully, that's passed, though; it's now a nice, coolish 58 F (about 14 C) outside here at a bit after 9:30pm! :D

Thanks for that great quote from the moon-meditation leader Kathie's Celestial Team! Bringing our inner and outer being into alignment, that is a great way to put it! :D I look forward to reading Chapter 9 in A New Earth -- that whole book, and especially the stuff on the pain body, as you've pointed out, is very relevant for the current times! :roll: :D I also agree with your wise words about how we're all being guided on how to keep positive in difficult times, and that we're all doing great, and that sometimes when we're feeling down, it's just the negativity falling away. We're all connected and supporting each other on parallel growth paths, so it's true, we seem to all be experiencing these kinds of things off and on.

Your upcoming camping trip to Golden for the Eden Event sounds exciting! :colors: How nice to have a tent that's easy to quickly put up in the dark! :lol: You'll have to share your experiences with us when you return! :D

Okay everyone, I imagine that's probably a plenty long enough post for now! :roll: :lol:

Love to You All LUV2,
Aqua Deb
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Aqua Deb,
Oh GO GIRL & RON GO!!!!!

you are two awesome Lightworkers,,,,eventually the negative ones at the gallery will 'fall away' or change,,,,,and of course as we know,,,it takes alot to first even recognize that it's themselves that have to change or leave....

that's just the thing about the times we are living in....the negative side of things is 'losing it's grip' and 'fighting mad' about it.....hence all the ego conflicts....

you and Ron are doing a great job,,,and as you can see,,,others are attracted towards your loving light,,,,and that's where they want to be,,,,,and by the sounds of it....I don't think the 'changing' is going to take too much longer... Light always wins over the dark n'est pas???

now how did you just happen to create a 'little web site',,,,I find that's so incredibly 'smart' of you....I need to do one,,,and honestly I'm just at a loss....perhaps I'll pm you and get some advice on it...if you don't mind...

I love your tree,,,,wait till you see my resident cedars...I'm just forgetting to go out and take those pics then download them and all...

like I keep forgetting to look up osprey,,,which I will do right now...

whoa,,,,and this is going to be brief,,,,as the Osprey comes under the heading of HAWKS,,,,messengers, protectors and visionaries of the air.
sometimes called a fish hawk because of their diet...but the only large hawk that is clear white underneath....there's one little bit though that seems to be quite appropriate to your situation...

Quote from Animal Speak by Ted Andrews
" Hawks are occaisionally harrassed and attacked by smaller birds. This is very significant for those of you who have a hawk as a totem. It indicates that there are likely to be attacks by people who won't understand you or the varied and different uses of your creative energy. They may attack your ability to soar. (then at the end of the pages,,,it says:) It awakens our vision and inspires us to a creative life purpose. end quote

interesting hey???? no small wonder why Hawk has entered your life..

yes, I'm excited about my trip next month,,,so I'll try to put a lid on it or you guys will 'dunk me in the ocean' :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, it's time I got into the prone position....my elbows still hurt from leaning on those wooden garden ties (duh),,,so when I pulled out a few more weeds I just leaned down,,,sort of,,,and didn't do that for long either...

we have the cool weather again too,,,,but it's going to be hot again very shortly,,,,I should have been out in the iris garden,,,which won't bloom now, because all the rhizomes are covered over and they need the sun to bloom....and that's ALOT of work....the nettle is starting to grow it's first flower buds,,,so you know what that means.....WAR on the nettle and soon, or it'll spread like wild fire....and it's bad enough now...

oh yeah,,,,going to bed now....nite all..

love, pp
xoxoxo
Daily Affirmation:
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi again All,

I'm up a bit late tonight, catching up on some things, so I figured I'd write in with one last small note: On my art pages, now at aquadeb.com, I looked back through some records, and was concerned that the prices I had listed for international shipping costs might have been higher than necessary based on some out-of-the-ordinary cases, so I've now reduced those prices some, and have updated everything accordingly. We'll see how that works for now, and I'll keep adjusting it as necessary. :D As noted before, a percentage of proceeds from all sales will now be donated to the 11:11 Progress Group! :colors:

Time to get some sleep now! :lol:

Love to All LUV2,
Aqua Deb
Last edited by aqualeaf on Wed May 21, 2008 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
aqualeaf
Family

Post by aqualeaf »

Hi PP! :D

I see you've apparently posted during the time I was posting this one -- thanks for your kind words! :happy Since I'm about to go sleep now too, I'll read it again more carefully tomorrow and answer it soon! :D

Goodnight, All! :D

Love,
Aqua Deb
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi pp and AquaDeb,
Things will work out for you at the gallery, AquaDeb, I'm sure of it......or something better....I finished a painting today at my friends house.....I'm very pleased with it........ I have enough to have a small exhibition.....need to frame some of them. All in good time.......
pp,
I hope your arm is feeling better, gardening can be dangerous....sometimes.....I'm always doing something to myself......scratches and stuff.....just looked at the clock and it said 5.55pm. Seeing that a lot lately. Last night I felt that same strange feeling at the meditation group........won't be going back.
Meditated with my friend today and it was wonderful. A beautiful eagle came right in my spiritual vision surrounded with a bright purple......towards the end a spider monkey........it was very pleasant.......the rest of it was so peaceful.......I melted into the chair......
Last night lay in bed and cried, just felt so sad....I asked for help from Dr Mendoza....... woke up feeling much better. Finishing the painting made my day.....this is my heart's desire and I love it....
Hope this finds you both well. Thanks for thinking of us all here whilst hugging the tree. What a blessing....... Love to Everyone
lilly xxxx :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello everyone.

Aqua deb I just have to tell you your site is beautiful! Well done, lady! :thumright: I have just had a very enjoyable time browsing through all the lovely works of art. When I saw the 6 inch red bird hoop and my heart leaped for just a moment remembering my little Boyd.
Hope my little "runaway darlin" is doing okay.

I hope eventually the "nice" artists that formed the gallery can regroup into a better more aligned oragnization. A strict set of guidelines aimed at preventing over control to any one person or even a mini group may be helpful. Nice to hear that Ron is sharing his spiritual light with others...I get so excited when I hear things like that...That is the way the world will change...one person at a time...each of us doing our part as best we can...(oops nip that soap box in the bud, Miss Sandy! :roll: :lol:)

You sound good and positive so I have no doubts all will be well and something even better will rise out of the ashes of this last gallery venture.

PP Your trip, to Golden for the Eden Event will be very exciting. What a wonderful opportunity to participate in something so healing for the earth and it's people. You talk about it all you want! We will all be able to experience it through your eyes so be sure to journal about it just as soon as you can... just so you don't forget any details. :D

Heather, when do you start back to work? No doubt you'll be surrounded by light and followed by celestials as we'll all be praying for you. :happy I have never heard of Migraines without the migraines before! :shock: Isn't that odd...

You and Lilly both asked about Geoff. Well, he is away exploring Africa for a time. He didn't want to draw a lot of attention to the fact he would be gone. He should be back in about three weeks I think. So if any of you think of it from time to time say some prayers for Geoff and Janet for their safe journey, please.

Lilly congratulations on finishing your painting! :cheers: You said you thought you had enough for a showing now...Oh how wonderful! You must let us know if something is in the works. I would love to see your work. and who knows...I might even be able to drive myself to a showing then because just this week I decided to start facing some of my fears...I marched into the motor vehicle registery here with George, my champion, by my side, took a deep breath and asked what was necessary for me to get and aussie license. Yes I know what you are all thinking! "What a little baby she is!" and I agree...I am! :lol: But, good news...come to find out there isn't that much to it all. By having a current, valid U.S. license, all I have to do is fill out an application, bring in supporting documentation for residency and identification and voila.. I have my license. That doesn't mean I am going to be driving right away... :shock: That's another fear...maybe George will drive me deep into the bush to practice for awhile before letting me loose on the busy New South Wales roads. Poor man... :bike:

Well I just wanted to say a not so quick hello to everyone who posts and reads here. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Much Love, :loves
Sandy
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Hehehe Sandy,

As I got older,the more fearful I am of driving.I have never had my drivers license! :oops: It is something I have to work on this yr. People ask me what is it that makes me so nervous.... I said, "the other cars".. *sigh* that is definitely a deterrence. :oops: :shock:

I will be starting work ,perhaps in another week. I am happy to hear,they are happy to have me back! :D Thanks for the prayers too!

Heather xo
November
Family

Post by November »

aqualeaf wrote: I've upgraded my art web page to a whole small website. :colors:
As before, a percentage of all proceeds will be donated to the 11:11 Progress Group! :colors:
Your website was great and I couldn't help myself! I bought a raven powershield :D (I had wanted a raven before, but someone was quicker than me), so now I'll hang that with my Stellar Jay. A part of the proceeds going to the 11:11 Progress Group is an added bonus!
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

I keep thinking I caught up and then I go back and I miised posts..LOL!
The migraines-without-the-migraines situation sounds like it could very well be a highly-sensitive-person's (which seems to characterize many of us!) reaction to the energies in the environment. I've prayed for you to be surrounded by a protective bubble of white light any time you're at work! PP's idea of keeping in contact with Michael and Nebadonia is a great one -- we all seem to be having the idea to do that more lately; I've been talking to them and asking them to accompany me more often lately too.

After being here,and reading info I have been thinking that as well. I will seek their help, to help keep me balanced.

My daughters school has Osprey around,on one of the power poles,they have a nest. When ever I go by the school you can see them watching what is going on. You can see the chicks head peering over the nest. They must be about ready to leave the nest if they havn't already.

:)

Sorry if I missed anything else... 8)

Heather xo
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Good afternoon (my time) Ladies,,,

I promised myself,,,that if the only thread I can do,,,,it's this one,,,just cuz it always takes alot longer....

Wow,,,we have creativity abound here,,,,I've been looking at my paints and some rocks the last few days thinking I could paint a little village in amongst my front garden.....create a little world... :lol: :lol: -- it might just be a dream though,,,,when do I get the time for fun,,,,only when I let go of something else that I'm extremely attached to....hard to give a little sometimes...

Heather, hope none of those baby Ospreys 'fall out',,,,what a dumb place for it to put a nest....on a power pole....guess they thought it was high enough.....are you actually close to the water????

I agree November,,,,I too loved the Raven,,,,and if memory serves me right,,,,it was our dear Gypsie that got it.....but there are more....glad you got one too....I particularly like the one with the purple background,,,just can't afford it with this trip coming up next month...

Sandy and Heather,,
re: your driving experience.....just go for it..... it's only FEAR....and it soon leaves you as your confidence grows,,,,just like in meditation (I keep telling myself).......but does it ever give you alot of freedom,,,if you live in an area without public transportation (like me)....

If I couldn't drive,,,,I'd feel trapped,,,but since I can,,,it doesn't matter whether I have the vehicle or not.....I still get to go when I please,,,which is in about another 15 min...

I have a friend who never got her license till she was 50,,,then she said,,,How did I ever do without one???

so I'm sure you'll both do great......outback's a better place than a parking lot to practise in....that would be fun...

Thanks Sandy for the update on Geoff,,,,,must be nice....off exploring Africa..... I will keep him and Janet in my prayers for a safe journey...

last year he went to the Ande's didn't he....how fortunate to travel like that...

Lilly, Congratulations on finishing another painting,,,,,pretty soon you'll have a site like Aqua Debs.....we'll hope so anyway...
sorry to hear the meditation group has got some strange energy happening,,,,that's the trouble with people you don't really know...

I've been waiting for 2 yrs for this lady to re-open her 'school' and since she has,,,,,now I'm wondering if I really want to get involved with that situation once again.....guess I'll have to get back into 'girding my armour' before I go in there again.....when you're all 'open' and 'loving' there are those who 'have fun' upsetting the applecart....so,,,we'll see..

that's where I'm off to now....ta rah...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
SheraX
Family

Post by SheraX »

Will for sure,think of Geoff and Janet,thanks for letting us know. :)

Yes,PP I live close to the water,I am close to many waters. :)

All along the number 7 highway comming out my way,there are 2 Osprey nests on power poles. The power company makes sure they don't get ruined or try to re-locate them.

Here is some info if interested.

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mnh/nature/nsbirds/feat04.htm

http://www.nspower.ca/environment/curre ... prey.shtml

Heather xo