Irony Of Marriage — by Neale Donald Walsch

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

This is a brief essay in which Neale examines the main problem created by the common understanding of the institution of marriage and offers an alternative perspective. I thought it was excellent... short, too.

https://www.awakin.org/v2/read/view.php ... o&tid=2631

:kiss: :duh :sorry: :love
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Irony Of Marriage — by Neale Donald Walsch

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles.
I must say I have never looked at the institution of marriage in this light before. It might be a good thing if all couples first read this little essay before agreeing to marry. :thumright:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Irony Of Marriage — by Neale Donald Walsch

Post by Geoff »

I came across almost this very thing, excepting there were two stages. This is described in the Telos series of books, which may well be too far out there for many, but I am in awe of these books. They are - it is said - (and I believe this) the communications of the remnants of Lemuria, who had forewarning that Atlantis would attack them, which it did, and wiped out all except 25,000 and their continent mostly disappeared below the sea. Those 25,000 were inside the chamber within Mt Shasta, and over the last 12,000 years they have reached 5D, and are now teaching those who will listen, how to reach 5D. Anyway they have two kinds of marriages. One is exactly as NDW describes, you are free to call it a day any time it does not meet the needs of one of the parties. But they have another far more sacred and eternal bond. This is only between soul mates (I think they call these flames?) That cannot be entered into without permission, and it is an eternal bond. It is only available to those considered spiritually advanced enough and between genuine soul mates.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.