Message from the Cosmic Angel of Stone

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Each week I get a message from Findhorn. This week's was entitled "WEEKLY GUIDANCE Special April Edition with Dorothy Maclean". I thought it was beautiful. Here it is...

"Beauty is of God, beauty is working out in all levels of life. Consciousness of beauty brings you into oneness, into any part of the universe. You are contained in it just as I seem to contain universes within myself. The more you appreciate beauty, the more you are linked universally. It is good to seek the life of it on high levels, for then your consciousness is expanded.

You feel right now that you can only look at every pebble with deepest reverence and worship, because you know it is part of my vastness. We are glad that in this way you have been shown a very little of the glory of God, for the glory of God is everywhere, stretching from the farthest reaches of all the universes to the little grain of sand, one and the same thing, held in eternal love and timeless with life...

Revere all life, emulate my patience, unfold the mysteries of God and even of pebbles. Do it as a learner of life, a revealer. Let your dominion be over yourself, and let your expanding consciousness see God's life in all things, where indeed it is, and, as you have learned, in the most surprising things. The colour and sparkle of a stone is wonderful, but still more wonderful is consciousness which has brought about and brings about these outer manifestations and grows cosmically. We are all part of the one life, no higher or lower... Praise God forever in the vastness of all life."

:loves :loves :loves
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Message from the Cosmic Angel of Stone

Post by Geoff »

Thats interesting our recent contact with Findhorn rather indicated they were not into channeling. Curious? In my group Eileen Caddy is a frequent visitor who gives us guidance on the self sustainability of our gardens and other similar issues.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Message from the Cosmic Angel of Stone

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Welles,

While sitting in my garden years ago, appreciating the beauty of the plants, birds and small mammals... the tiny water creatures in the bottom of the small pond and creek, the birds, turtles tiny fish and crawdads....I began to sense it as one beautiful moment in time and it first stirred my heart to the point I was loth to leave it, able to sit for hours. I realized a few years latter it was a wonderful introduction to Creator's presence... and it was beauty that first drew me in.

:happy
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.