Hang onto your hats

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Hang onto your hats

Post by Geoff »

I am now active in very different circles to what initially started as 11:11 20 years ago. And so this last week we had our monthly circle, over three days. We get to hear from a wide variety of personalities, including ancient Native Americans, prophets, very senior folks in the Intergalactic Space Federation, and the odd other space brother or sister. The opinion is coalescing amongst our space friends that 2023 is probably going to be a huge year in terms of breaking the endemic systems that run this planet.

Of course forecasting such things is extremely difficult, and so no certainty can be attached, because humans are pretty good at reacting and patching their control devices. But if you see really scary stuff happening, know that it's something we have to go through, and maybe find out what you need to do to be a survivor. It's all about ascending to 4D and a heck of a lot of folks won't be willing to change into unconditionally loving people. So hold on folks.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hang onto your hats

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Geoff, I believe the monks who predict 2025-2026. I am thinking 2025. An event worse than the worlds response to COVID, I've speculated about it here a few times. Yes, all part of our transitioning to a lighter age. And through it all we are given the opportunity to develop our Faith. We can choose to reside in the JOY vibration, a state where we can practice peace and compassion with others. It's very important, especially in a time where others manipulate reality sowing fear and division. I see it all as learning the greater truth about who we are and how we choose to experience life.

The entire mrna-movement and the contrast between civic nationalism and globalism has been a struggle, and I hope through it we are recognizing how to respond to those we disagree with since it is also evident that the use of narratives has successfully kept people from exercising compassion towards one another.

The monks also predict by 2029 things will calm and by 2034 the majority will realize society has been changed, a new age of sorts with younger and more compassionate leaders.

I've always speculated that weather modification might be in part to blame, maybe something with global warming. Swami Vidyadhishananda said the two major things to come out of this mini-era are digital identification and depopulation. One of Yoganandas disciples also saw the depopulation of this earth around these times, stating it would be a very difficult transition but stating the importance of small communities. Another saint believes it will be an outlash from Mother Earth. I also think it could be more of the same, considering the power dynamics our world is struggling through...

Not ruling anything out, we've seen attacks on our infrastructure- food, energy and 'cyber security' all meticulously destroyed while we erect a 'new system.' And yet another woman of importance with real vision sees famine on a massive scale.

All of this to say, I think your group is seeing something similar. Swami V said the momentum from this karmic wave is so great no one will be able to sit on the sideline... And wasn't that true for the most part with the world forcing participation towards all things COVID like inoculations? Innocent people vilified, misled, injured or killed and the general public made very angry, fearful or distraught. So perhaps another engineered crisis will take place... But let's not fear... Instead we prepare and focus on meditation, prayer and connecting with God. Keep God Alive through it all, and asking for guidance with how we might better prepare.

For me it means breathing and disconnecting from social media, not always participating in the narratives but creating our own narrative around the JOY and wonder found in God, a living spirit, communicating with unseen intelligence and exploring phenomena around an omnipotent consciousness.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity