Mildred Lisette Norman, AKA Peace Pilgrim — by Marta Daniels

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Mildred Lisette Norman, AKA Peace Pilgrim — by Marta Daniels

Post by Welles »

If you have never read the story of Peace Pilgrim I would encourage you to read this article. In the 1970's she had an exceptional effect on those of us who were in the throes of spiritual awakening and efforts. This is a longish historical record. Because I was so moved by her work in this world I'm presenting this with great enthusiasm. Here's just a little snippet...
She introduced herself to people as a pilgrim—walking not to a place but for an idea. Her message was a simple one about the way to peace: She said over and over to all who would listen: “This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love.” Her definition of peace included peace among nations, among people and individuals, and the most important peace—within oneself— for only with inner peace, she believed, can the other kinds be achieved. She believed that her way should not be taken lightly, or viewed simply as impractical religious concepts, but rather, as universal truths to be lived:

These are laws governing human conduct, which apply as rigidly as the law of gravity. When we disregard these laws in any walk of life chaos results. Through obedience to these laws this world of ours could enter into a period of peace and richness beyond our fondest dreams.
Mildred Lisette Norman, AKA Peace Pilgrim
July 18, 1908—July 7, 1981
Spiritual Teacher, Non Violence Advocate, Peace Prophet

By Marta Daniels

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... o_2003.pdf :loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Mildred Lisette Norman, AKA Peace Pilgrim — by Marta Daniels

Post by Sandy »

This is priceless... I read every word...Thank you, Welles. For anyone who would like to view one of the videos mentioned in the writing...
I found it here...

"Peace Pilgrim: An American Sage Who Walked Her Talk"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ySs2rLcPhU

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.