Hello! How ARE you all??

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Hello! How ARE you all??

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Sandy!

I have a really cool synchronicity to share with you that..well...blew my mind because it all came together this morning and had one of the most dramatic A-ha moments I've ever experienced. I was thinking about keeping it to myself..you know? But after reading your last post...I think I'm going to bite my lip and give it a go.

So..my mom goes on a vacation out in Minnesota and visits a giant candy store. She spends about 100 dollars on me and Alex both but her face beams at these Pez dispensers she got for us as she says she put a lot of thought in what kind we wanted.

Mom gets me one in the shape of Luigi for me. Always cool because I'm a big Luigi fan lol. He's the unsung hero of the Maro Brothers. He can do everything that Mario can do but he doesn't get the credit Mario does simply because he's "player 2". But Luigi is fine with that, he doesn't want the spotlight..just the satisfaction of being a part of something (Well, that's what I imagine anyways LOL)

Now the one that my Mom got Alex ends up stumping him because he couldn't understand why she would get him one that was shaped as...

Papa Smurf

The Smurfs we're more my generation growing up but even I was asking why she picked Papa Smurf. I'd say...who did we used to call that around here? Was it my grandfather?...at the time, it sounded about right and I figured I'd just go with it.

Fast forward to this morning and for some reason, I decided to revisit some old threads in here from about 2005 or so...I think it was the stickied thread that was posted by George in the 11 phenomenon section about the general meaning of 11:11

As I'm on reading, I noticed..and completely forgot...George signed nearly all his messages with :bigsmurf:

And that's when it hit me. I ran to the kitchen and got the pez dispensers and put it on the kitchen shelf. To hopefully remind me..and hopefully all of you too now that I shared this with you. I was really on the ropes deciding if I wanted to share this or not.

We're never Alone, Sandy. I feel that George still cares for his flock and is out there trying to help us, even still. Reminding us that there is much more out there than these five senses.

And now I feel like I actually have a physical reminder. Something I can look at every morning when I think the day is going to be a Tough one in the making. I can turn my head up a little now to face that day with a little more strength than the last

This is what makes life interesting and amazing. No material thing can replace the feeling you get when you believe in something so dearly that someone finds a way to say Hi from the other side.. :loves
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason, :smurf:

I needed to take off my eye glasses and have a little cry when reading this post. (Happy tears which are a blessing, :D ) Yes, in our early days George was our Papa Smurf. :happy
I too have a synchronicity with you as Last night I very much wanted to hear or read something from our George. I got a few blips last year as I journaled on a regular basis. So I started in that journal reading every entry looking for his impute. But then I stopped when I found a personal message from Christ Michael. it moved me and reassured me. There was a part that was for everyone but of course, I did not do anything with it...But I wondered last night if I should share it here as someone else may get some peace from it...

What you wrote below encouraged me... :D

"Something I can look at every morning when I think the day is going to be a Tough one in the making. I can turn my head up a little now to face that day with a little more strength than the last."

so here goes...

a short message from Christ Michael...

"My message this day is for all of my children who feel like life has become too hard, too complicated, too choked with seemingly impossible problems.
Do not despair. Your voices are heard despite the tempest swirling around you.
Look to the heavens for the Light, for the Heart of the universes, and empty your own soul of these debilitating worries.
Tell your God everything that troubles you. Leave it there, and return to your world, knowing that you are empowered, strengthened in all your endeavours, to see what your couldn't before, to hear what despair and frustration blocked, to sense and touch solutions you didn't realize were right there before you.
Stand tall and allow Divine Love to fill you top to bottom with the knowledge that the Creator in His/Her unimaginable perfect plan for you, has this.
You are safe and strong and more then enough to move forward in life and ever towards an eternity that is welcoming in all ways...
You are loved by the Creator of All and NOTHING you can do will change that fact.
So love with all that you are and watch as Love is drawn in greater strength and resonance in your vision of who you are."

Thank you Jason for helping to fill me with love this morning with your post. Yes, our loved ones are not gone from us and our "Papa Smurf" :bigsmurf: is still finding ways to say hi and uplift us from the other side. :happy

Enjoy this beautiful day full of promise. :sunny:
xxSandy :smurfin:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

:shock: ....I'm so glad I listened and posted. I was really worried I may have overstepped.

Blessings to you Sandy.

We all love you so much

💜✌️❤️

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:06 pm

Look to the heavens for the Light, for the Heart of the universes, and empty your own soul of these debilitating worries.
Tell your God everything that troubles you. Leave it there, and return to your world, knowing that you are empowered, strengthened in all your endeavours, to see what your couldn't before, to hear what despair and frustration blocked, to sense and touch solutions you didn't realize were right there before you.
Stand tall and allow Divine Love to fill you top to bottom with the knowledge that the Creator in His/Her unimaginable perfect plan for you, has this.
You are safe and strong and more then enough to move forward in life and ever towards an eternity that is welcoming in all ways...
You are loved by the Creator of All and NOTHING you can do will change that fact.
So love with all that you are and watch as Love is drawn in greater strength and resonance in your vision of who you are."

I'm so glad you shared the message! I needed to read something like this right now because, despite my beliefs and my newfound attitude, things are still hard. But now, after recent events and reading this message from Christ Micheal...it makes approaching these days much easier
:mrgreen:

I think what brings me down a little is that, spiritually you can feel so high-vibe. But once you leave the front door, life is out there. And that's been the difficult part lately.

Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Those are really cool synchronicities. Now I understand the picture you sent me, Jason. Ready player 1.. It’s-a me, Mario! Actually, Princess Toadstool is my favourite character. That is, in the games where she is a player and not the damsel in distress. Perhaps this because I have a feminine side (it’s a starwalker thing).

I still feel that George is looking out for us from behind the scenes as well. Much the same as we will follow the lives of those we will leave behind. Anytime we are missing a loved one, we need only think of them to spend time with them. We just need to have faith that those thoughts are real.

Sandy, thank you for sharing the message from Christ Michael. I think everyone needs to be reminded of these truths from time to time. And the timing was certainly right for me.

Peace and love,
Jon
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Starwalker wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:56 pm Those are really cool synchronicities. Now I understand the picture you sent me, Jason. Ready player 1.. It’s-a me, Mario!

It's driving me nuts I can't find a way to share that picture right now. These forums are a little older method so I can't see to remember how to link my photo to the boards. Long gone are the days of ImageShack LOL!

If anyone knows how to do this I'd be happy to link the picture I sent Star Walker.

You know...from the day I started this thread on June 30th, I've done a complete 180. I went from feeling "spiritually empty", to what I'm experiencing now....even I'm shocked at how fast my mood has turned for the better.

And for the past week now l, especially after the pez dispensers...I've been making progress to see the "good" at any time of the day. I now turn the radio on at work to "hear" if a song calls to me. I've been watching for syncs, number prompts...tons of stuff now LOL.

It's....it's like a switch that was turned back on and this time, I won't let it shut off this time. After months of feeling horribly blue and depressed before you reached out to me...I mean this is just AMAZING.

I started to re-read from the beginning...watching over the course of the weeks by conversing with so many of my friends, it's like you can actually see clearly again.

If you end up like me one day...where you feel like an emotionless automaton and wondering to yourself...is this how life is supposed to be now...I can't stress how much you all have helped me find myself and helped me to "hear" the midwayers again. I thought I'd never return to this state I'm in. To be honest, I was afraid for my mental health...and this time around...I'm keeping my keen third eye turned inwards and focusing solely on that first and foremost.

But.,..if you feel like an emotionless robot, and your just trying to get through the day so you can get to the next...that's no way to live. You walk with your "head down and on auto-pilot". When that happens you can't "see" what's around you. You miss these little moments and such..meaningful.. synchronicities when your heads down.

Jon, buddy, can't thank you enough. I know it's as simple as " I was just checking on your well being", but sometimes...that's all it takes :sunflower:

I almost missed "a field of Buttercups" :mrgreen:

Love you all!!

Jason

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Love you all!!

Jason
Love you too, Jason...and everybody else. :love
I'm glad you are feeling better. :kiss:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

To Sandy, Star Walker, Happy rain and others...

I just hoped I helped a little. I wish with all my soul that I could "heal the boards"...

The best I can do, is be there for you all :loves :happy

You all mean the world to me and I look up to each and every one of you!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,

Your strong desire to help all of us in our lives...hoping, praying for the very best for us and simply loving us with all our life "warts"...that means the world to me...I can't really speak for everyone of course...but love is the most powerful healing on earth and in the universe. It goes a long way to "smoothing the road.

...and please do not think that I and probably any of us are 'up" on that wave of spirituality all the time. Life has some pretty tough lessons and sometimes I crash head first into the "sand on the beach." It is especially at those times I cherish the human hands that reach for me...as a human, I still need that despite our celestial friends "standing" around waiting for me to remember to ask them for help and guidance.

But none of us are ever really alone...we have our own gift of God within who has all the answers that the universe and infinity can throw at us.
As we learn to, first, remember this fact, to share our thoughts, ideas, hopes, dreams, worries, trials, joys and sorrows with this amazing God particle, and at the same time develop our "listening skills" then we will find a joy that cannot be imagined or compared to anything we have experienced or most likely ever will experience.

Please know that as you are in this moment, my friend, you are wise and have much to share. We are all helping each other up "the mountain." and in that act, we learn so much...share so much that is eternal.

You are a gift...don't forget. :kiss:
with love,
Sandy
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

Jason,

I’m glad to see you are riding an extended high. I’ve been going through some changes lately too. I seem to have levelled off a bit, but I still feel at peace with life. And it took me a long time to get to this point. My whole life was much like an emotional roller coaster. Always riding the highs and suffering through the lows. I think the key to reducing these extremities is emotional control. I’m no master by any means, but even a little improvement in this area goes a long way. And as the extremities lessen, I’m finding I can loosen up on the reins somewhat as my fear is also lessened.

I joined the Urantia Book Facebook group you mentioned and I’ve read some of your posts there. I think you are representing the 11:11 progress group very well. Keep up the good work. I’m proud to call you a friend and brother. It’s outreach such as this that builds the Urantia Book community. There are still many different viewpoints when it comes to the UB. I think it is important to be open to them all. We should be striving for unity, not uniformity. I am reminded of the following words of Jesus:

“I have come into the world to proclaim spiritual liberty to the end that mortals may be empowered to live individual lives of originality and freedom before God. I do not desire that social harmony and fraternal peace shall be purchased by the sacrifice of free personality and spiritual originality. What I require of you, my apostles, is spirit unity—and that you can experience in the joy of your united dedication to the wholehearted doing of the will of my Father in heaven. You do not have to see alike or feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike. Spiritual unity is derived from the consciousness that each of you is indwelt, and increasingly dominated, by the spirit gift of the heavenly Father. Your apostolic harmony must grow out of the fact that the spirit hope of each of you is identical in origin, nature, and destiny.”

Peace to all,
Jon
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke