I Am With You Always For ALL Eternity — by Eileen Caddy

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I Am With You Always For ALL Eternity — by Eileen Caddy

Post by Welles »

I Am With You Always For ALL Eternity

Be still and listen to My still small voice at all times and in all places. There is no place where you cannot hear it. l will never leave you nor forsake you. l AM with you always for all eternity. Be ever aware of this; it is your awareness that keeps us close. Lose your awareness of Me and you will find yourself drifting. Therefore keep on your toes, bring Me into all of your life and living, and find a new joy in all that has to be done. When your feet begin to drag you may be sure you have shut Me out of what you are doing and separated yourself from Me. Change instantly. Think of Me, give thanks for something, look up and see the wonders all around you and your whole attitude and outlook will change and you will find yourself viewing the situation from a completely different level of consciousness. At this time when there is so much going on on all levels and all around you, keep ever aware of Me and allow nothing to drag you down. There is always something to be deeply grateful for.
Eileen Caddy was one of the founders of Findhorn .https://www.findhorn.org. I subscribe to an email list "Eileen Caddy's Weekly Guidance." This particular one was so similar to the 11:11PGMessages that I thought to post it here. If you are interested you can sign up for this weekly email here... https://www.findhorn.org/newsletter-subscription/

:loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: I Am With You Always For ALL Eternity — by Eileen Caddy

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles,

Yes, for a moment I thought I was reading Lytske. Lovely. Thank you! I was just thinking of Findhorn five minutes before reading this post.

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.