Just an FYI — from Welles

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Just an FYI — from Welles

Post by Welles »

On March 11 all my websites went off line. Some vital files had been deleted. Although my hosting company had said several years ago that they were keeping backups of all the sites they hosted, my backup was 'unable to be accessed' what ever that means. Twelve years and six websites down the tubes. I won't start over. However that means that all the images I created and linked here are no longer available to load into the forum. Sigh. They have all disappeared into the ether. Sorry about that.

Welles

:loves
happyrain
Family

Re: Just an FYI — from Welles

Post by happyrain »

Welles...
I'm so sorry! =( I know the time and effort you put into those forums, and such beautiful content! If there is ever the hope they can recover the logs, are you then able to back them up? I'm not techy but can you put them on a thumb drive or "in the cloud?" It might be worth considering for any future endeavors.. For now, I'm sure this is a big blow- I know how much time and work you've put in all of that... Incredibly sorry to hear. I know God works in mysterious ways and you're finding the positive perspective through what is undoubtedly a trying time. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
Wishing you an assuring day!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Eric,

No recovery is possible. It is simply the end of an era. I'm already in the throes of my new adventure. It ain't digital, though.

:roll :roll: :roll :roll: :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Welles!!!!

I am sooooooo sorry! What a horrible shock for you and us in turn as we too lost access to your wonderful content. :( You have my admiration as you courageously move on to new endeavours without seemingly missing a step. I hope maybe a little of your courage and attitude will rub off on me. I could use a huge dose of that. :) Thank you Welles for all you do...

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.