17 Things I Would Do Differently If I Were Fully Convinced I'm Going to Die — by Eric Jones

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

17 Things I Would Do Differently If I Were Fully Convinced I'm Going to Die — by Eric Jones

Post by Welles »

On the fifth anniversary of his father's passing, Eric Jones found himself penning a series of reflections in his journal that would eventually turn into a post titled,"17 Things I would do differently if I were fully convinced I'm going to die." Brimming with honesty, eloquence, insight and humanness, Eric's words are an ode to life, inspired by the presence of death. I thought this was a fascinating look at life... and death.

https://www.dailygood.org/story/2908/17 ... ric-jones/

:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 17 Things I Would Do Differently If I Were Fully Convinced I'm Going to Die — by Eric Jones

Post by Sandy »

WOW! :shock: excellent! Well worth the read! :thumright: :thumright:
Thank you, Welles!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 17 Things I Would Do Differently If I Were Fully Convinced I'm Going to Die — by Eric Jones

Post by Heavensabove »

Welles wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:50 pm On the fifth anniversary of his father's passing, Eric Jones found himself penning a series of reflections in his journal that would eventually turn into a post titled,"17 Things I would do differently if I were fully convinced I'm going to die." Brimming with honesty, eloquence, insight and humanness, Eric's words are an ode to life, inspired by the presence of death. I thought this was a fascinating look at life... and death.

https://www.dailygood.org/story/2908/17 ... ric-jones/

:loves :loves :loves :loves :loves
Hi Welles, :hithere

Really enjoyed this, certainly gets the mind thinking.
I can relate to so much of this in my life.

Thanks,
Shane.