What spiritual area are you interested in exploring?

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

What spiritual area are you interested in exploring?

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello everyone,
This is mainly for new members and visitors that have yet to voice their opinions and questions. Something has brought you to this site? "What spiritual area are you interested in exploring?"

As we are all spiritual seekers, I do not believe any one here thinks they have all the answers. What we do have is many and varied experiences that we're willing to share and are eager to learn from others. I believe every one of us started out with questions and needing answers to help explain the things we've learned, seen, heard, and felt, that have formed our individual beliefs.

Personally, in the beginning I was terrified, so afraid of asking questions and being judged by my experiences. Fear stopped me from any spiritual forward movement for many years. When my children began displaying spiritual gifts I had to set my fears aside so I could hopefully give them answers I was not exposed to.

So, if you have a burning question, or maybe even a stifling fear, if you ask maybe we can help explore it together?

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.