Closing Shop and Moooovvvvving!!!!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Closing Shop and Moooovvvvving!!!!

Post by ChildofGod »

:bana: Heeeellllooooo family!
I pray that this new year has been a blessing to you so far.
There's been many changes going on around where I work and live. I believe these are signs meant for making some new choices in life. My place of work is up for sale (the restaurant where I'm a server) and the farmland all around me went up for sale and was sold. SSSSOOOOO my husband and I have decided to sell the house and move to the East Coast to Cape Breton Island. His family from both sides of mom and dad live there. We are very excited to just get up and gggoooo fully trusting in the divine to go ahead and make the crooked paths straight.
Blessing of love peace and joy πŸ’« πŸ’œ πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Closing Shop and Moooovvvvving!!!!

Post by happyrain »

Hi Liz,

Thank you for the blessing and keeping us up to date. :loves Safe travels, I believe your intuition is right. Kind regards~
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Liz,
ChildofGod wrote: ↑Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:58 amWe are very excited to just get up and gggoooo fully trusting in the divine to go ahead and make the crooked paths straight.
What an awesome phrase and sentiment! With such a positive attitude, only wonderful things may follow, right? May good luck be with you on this new segment of your journey!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Liz,

You are an inspiration. :D Your attitude...is a recipe for joy and success on every level. It is just what I needed to read tonight just before heading to bed. I hope you and your husband's decision to pick up and move is blessed with wonderful new adventures and happiness. As always your board family loves and stands along side you as you have us all these years.
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

((((((Big Hug)))))
:loves
Sandy
β€œWe measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hello family and thank you for your kind thoughts and words. πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ•Š
Anytime I'm driving home from work, I'm asking God to bring me some good news. I am hopeful that God will bring us a family who is truly in love with our home and property to buy. Well.....there IS a family interested and within a couple of days....the answer will come!! My husband and I are filled with so much excitement and joy about our prayers being answered. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
I'm so grateful for everything...to start a new life by the ocean!
Love you all,
Liz
Child of God πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’œπŸ’œ
:love :kiss: :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Congratulations, =) Life by the water sounds fantastic.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((LIZ))))))))))

You are so loved! :kiss:
Sandy
β€œWe measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Liz,
"Yay!" :finger:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Liz!

How wonderful! I pray you have an easy sale and a smooth and swift move! Have a wonderful adventure!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hey everyone, thank you for all the well wishes, blessings, loving words!

Hey did you know that "Abracadabra " means "I will create as I speak" wow that's deep and powerful...words spoken have some kind of energy behind them.

Anyways, we sold our house today...yay!! I talk to the Holy Spirit all the time and things happen in God's diving timing...I love THIS!!
I feel very blessed πŸ™Œ πŸ˜‡ πŸ™ to BE ...blessed BE!!
Much love and peace unto you ❀️
Liz :loves :love :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Liz,

I had no idea what Abracadabra really meant. Pretty cool and sort of powerful.

I am so thrilled that your house has sold and you can begin preparation for the move. I am in the process of getting everything ready to move back to the US so your thoughts and attitude towards your own move is a blessing and a good example for me.

Thanks for showing up and inspiring at just the right time. :kiss:

Love you,
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hellloooo Sandy, thank you and I pray that your move is smooooooooth.
Wow where are you moving from to go to the US?
Much love ❀️
Liz :loves :love :kiss: :roll
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Liz,

I will be heading to Ohio where my children live. I could also move back to Tennessee where my parents and siblings live and where I grew up but at this time it is Ohio. I'm leaving the beaches and you are gaining them. :D What an adventure this ole life of ours is, eh? Thank you for the good wishes. I just hope I can learn to be as trusting and gracious as you are. (Time with God is the key, eh? You've already shared with us the blueprint but we must do the work...build the "inner house" ourselves, eh? :kiss: )

Thank you, Liz.
:loves
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hey Sandy, I was in Cleveland, Ohio as a child attending a funeral with my family. Funny, my new home is in Cleveland, Cape Breton Island. Lol

Yes, inner work.....going within to the kingdom of Heaven ..where we go to reclaim our rightful place as Children of God. Frolick with the angels πŸ˜‡ πŸ’– ✨️
I just don't have the words to describe what a glorious feeling it is to return home.
Much love ❀️
Liz πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ•Š
:loves :kiss:
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Hello family, I made it safely to my new home in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia on May 25th.
I feel like I've stepped into a new reality and the life I left behind is but a dream. I don't miss the life I've left behind but I am grateful for all that I've experienced. The most profound thing I've attained was the deeper understanding of the divinity within me. With all the happenings of the world, I asked during a meditation "What is real?" I felt a beautiful warmth in my heart and said "Thank you"
I am developing my gifts at the moment during some time off of work. I am the most happiest being a vessel for the work of the divine. I cry tears of joy when "being of service" touches another's life.
See you family on the other side.
Much love and gratitude
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ
Child of God
Liz
:kiss: :loves :love
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Liz! =) That post touches my heart and is a great way to start the day. There's been much darkness and deceit in these turbulent times, it was a profound question you've asked and just as profound to share with others. Thank you! :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Liz,
Your beautiful light is just what I needed this morning. You reflect the Divine light in the most profound way.
I am so pleased you are settled and at peace in your new life. JOY, JOY, JOY!!!! :cheers:
:sunflower:
love you,
Sandy
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:loves Thank you my angels for your beautiful messages I am SO touched by your feelings of JOY and happiness. I've had my share of feeling blue but when I reach for the fruits of the Holy Spirit and ask for inspiration/peace/joy...my state of mind shifts into the higher mind. The heart also knows and being human the heart keeps gently leading us back to who we really are.
Have yourselves a wonderful weekend filled with Love and light.
Blessings πŸ’œ πŸ™πŸ•Š
Child of God

Liz
:hithere :kiss: :love :loves
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.the-sun.com/tech/5624446/am ... y-members/

"The US retail giant then showed off a video segment portraying a child who asks Alexa if 'grandma can finish reading me the Wizard of Oz?' before the AI assistant affirms the command and changes her voice. The idea is that - after listening to someone's voice for less than a minute - Alexa would be able to simulate that voice when speaking."

:idea: Seems to have limited value since sound of voice is only part of what's communicated when someone speaks. Reading a book in grandma's voice is one thing, but what grandma might say (if not her own words when living) could be problematic. :roll:

:hithere True story about moving on ...

When a friend died 15 years ago, his phone message remained a while on his phone. A week after he died, I called to see if his brother had arrived to settle the estate. My friend's message announced: "Sorry, I cannot take your call now. I've gone around the corner and will be right back. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible."

At first spooky, then very entertaining! :lol:

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
In some ways your late friends phone message is speaking the truth in a more universal sense. I suspect on the other end perhaps there may have been some chuckling going on as well. Who knows... I'd like to think so. :D

Technology today never ceases to amaze me. Google and Alexa can even do things such as letting you know when it is time to take your medicine. Of course alarms and timers can do the same thing just not as humanly. The sound of a human voice is comforting.

xxSandy