New Year 2022

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

New Year 2022

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere Hello new year 2022!! :love

Just kick starting a new thread for fun.

Much love🙏💜🕊

🎈🎈🎉🎉🎊🎊🥂🍾🎊🎊🎉🎉🎈🎈

💜🕊💜🕊💜🕊💜🕊💜🕊💜🕊💜🕊💜

Liz
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New Year 2022

Post by Sandy »

Hello up there, Liz! :hithere :sunflower:

The New year is knocking on our door, eh? I am trying to keep focused on what can be. Imagine what wonders we will accomplish when we all work together.
Whaa Whoo!!! :bana:

Always a great joy to see you, Liz! :love

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

:hithere :love
Hello Sandy, I also look forward to what 2022 will bring us. I realize that I am always on a journey of learning to understand the deeper meaning of this life we were given.
I am feeling blessed with the levels of awareness that I am realizing...there's always more and the possibilities are infinite ♾
Much love,
Liz 🥰😍🤩
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Happy New Year Liz!!

Grateful for the profound sense of Love within! Hope to respond from that more and more. :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

Happy New Year!

May you be blessed 🙌 😇 🙏😊 🎈🎉🎊🍾🥂🕊💜...with ALL !!!

:loves
Liz
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

ChildofGod
Family

Post by ChildofGod »

💫💜🎊🎉🍾🥂🎉🎊💫
🕊✌☮

Blessings of love 💜
Liz
:hithere :kiss: :love :loves :roll :sunflower: :bana: :bike:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wishing everyone a happy and joyous new year! May we find something in ourselves worthy of admiration and devotion!

May you be Blessed, Protected from Illness- protected from lies and manipulation! And may you have courage and strength to pursue your noblest of desires!

Amen! <3 HAPPY AND MERRY 2022!!! :loves :bana: :loves :alien: :happy :king: :elephant: :geek: LUV2
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
DJKENZ
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by DJKENZ »

Happy New Year everyone.
It’s been a while but this forum is always on my mind.
How’s that?
It’s hard to forget when One sees the 11:11 prompts everyday!

Dear Sandy,
How have you been?
I had you an email after News about George (my condolences) but didn’t get a reply. Perhaps it went to the wrong place?

Generally speaking
————————————
I continue to have mystical experiences…but the greatest one being
Self-Realization in 2012….that neither of us are humans and that it’s not possible for us to be humans or to be any other technological invention. So I don’t keep any social media presence (unnecessary drama) except for 1 small group…a sort of ministry….to *point out* to people these simple things and hope that within the group of 189 people, anyone of them would have enough curiosity to inquire why a human is telling other humans that we’re not human.
I tried to explain this in the past on this board but without the same experience, it was misunderstood by the readers. So, it took a year and a half to find these simple words to cultivate some curiosity in folks. And I’ve had much success in helping folks comprehend it with their mind. I have to use their mind to re-direct their attention to their soul…the REAL Being.

The “Correcting Time” is when a correction occurs.
A correction of what?
Of One’s own identity from a water-based robot…to a 2-feet diameter Sun-like object (soul)…to an infinite non-atomic something (Awareness/Infinite Spirit.)
This is the expansion of awareness.
Goes from “Me” to “Us.

Lets take a look..
When you look in the mirror, you see thousands of parts…hairs, nails, limbs, objects…(none of which you ever invented nor paid any attention regarding how they should develop.)
Despite these thousands of parts, you feel like ONE individual….only ONE sense of “ME.” Why is that? If you see thousands of parts, you should be feeling like thousands of “MEs.” But you feel like only ONE ME. Why is that? It’s simple. There is only ONE so connected to your mind and body. This sense of ME is what the sages calls ‘I’ or ‘I AM.’ You never feel like a GROUP, you always feel like a single individual when you’re awake, sleeping, hypnogogic, dreaming, OBE. This is the reason…you have only one soul connected to your body. Now, here’s the important part..you don’t HAVE this ME.
You ARE this ME.
You don’t HAVE a soul, you ARE a soul.
Therefore, you couldn’t possibly be your body nor your mind.
Neither of us are humans.
Examine your configuration of all these parts.
Try to find proof that you are a human. You won’t find any.
This is the secret that humans have been prevented in discovering on this prison-like planet. With memories wiped clean from your soul. You don’t remember all the lives you’ve lived (I remember 4 other lives) and the question of “well, what is that THING that’s been moving through all my lives that never dies?” doesn’t occur.
If you do and separate from your mind, you will have found your freedom (as I did) and can therefore no longer be enslaved.
Yea..you can ‘imagine’ being a non-human but that’s not enough.
You-the-soul/presence/aliveness/ME/individuality HAS to separate from your mind at least for 1 second for the gigantic correction to occur. This correction in your identity is known as Self-Realization. The older name for this is Salvation (the almost sound alike.)
There is no way around this. It HAS to be done for each individual to realize that they have been an invisible presence all-along and somehow got into this deluded state of having taken a water-based electronic robot called a human to be their very own identity.
A delusion that I myself was in for 43 years until my persistent truthseeking & the guidance of our Midwayer Friends and the Thought-adjuster 2:21 led to the dramatic separation (WHOOSH!) and I saw my entire neural network, the software package running in my brain (the Ego) the personality ‘device’ and my own soul…all in inner space.

A spirit is not the soul is not the mind is not the body.

They are all connected and will separate when each piece of technology lives and dies. It’s simple. All that’s required is the separation from the mind…which I call the “Necktop Computer.”

This is my prayer for the Beings on this planet..please…please.
Save your soul. Wake up from your sleep.
Examine what you are…not WHO you are.
Beliefs are not required, they are only stored on top of your neck and can easily get erased with dimensia/Alzheimer’s.
But your sense-of-Me always remains intact.

Hugs,
-K
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz