The Romantic Side of Electromagnetism — by Tamara Rant

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

When people talk about love and meeting someone you just cannot get out of your mind, it's not uncommon to hear phrases such as “there's just chemistry between us” or “what we feel is electric, almost magnetic!”, but what the heck are these people talking about? Well, just like magnets, people can have an undeniable pull towards one another (when the polarities are a match of course).

Like electromagnetism, the strongest force on planet earth, (no, it's actually not gravity), love could be considered the strongest force in universal consciousness, as it is what holds humanity together at its core. And I strongly believe that is why they feel so similarly on a cosmic level to which we are innately drawn to describe these types of experiences as feeling magnetic, electric, or energized.

We all know when we're in love how hard it is to be away from the person we're in love with. It's literally like there's an unseen force that binds your hearts together, and again I believe it is because there truly is. Love, like anything else in the Universe, is energy, and when combined with a dance of heartfelt emotion, again is the strongest, most binding, yet at the same time, most freeing force in all of existence as we know it.

https://consciouslifenews.com/romantic- ... /11146528/

sammy

Re: The Romantic Side of Electromagnetism — by Tamara Rant

Post by sammy »

Great article!

I've often wondered if the reason some people "connect" and other's don't has to do with the frequency at which they vibrate.

Years ago I watched a show (I think it was on the Science Channel) about frequency and resonance. They showed several examples. One example was a man sitting at a piano holding 2 tuning forks (we'll say they were in the keys of C and A). When he struck the C key on the piano the C tuning fork began to vibrate but not the A tuning fork.

I don't recall the rest of the examples but it left me theorizing that we all have our own frequency at which we vibrate, it would make sense that we were attracted to people that have the same vibration.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

sammy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:30 pm I don't recall the rest of the examples but it left me theorizing that we all have our own frequency at which we vibrate, it would make sense that we were attracted to people that have the same vibration.

Yep!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you both for the article and dialogue. Do we know if the heart's electro magnetic field can shrink or even grow a bit because of say... something like emotions? Don't laugh but I am seriously thinking a little Dr Seuss this morning and wondering if there really is something to Grinch's heart. :roll:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This subject is fascinating!
I just found these interesting articles...
https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/bl ... superpower

https://positivethinkingrevolution.com/ ... rts-field/

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Great articles Sandy!

I can recall a time a few years back when I was doing a great job with meditation, spirituality and gratitude, Jack and I had gone to bed, he was snuggled up behind me. I was focusing on drawing in God's love, filling myself to overflowing to be able to share it with the world, it felt amazing! Then Jack said something like "Wow, you feel extra nice tonight". I smiled to myself knowing it was God creating a huge field of love.

It was around that time (I've told this story before) I was having one of those days where I felt SO calm and filled with love, I was at the grocery store and EVERYONE was taking extra time to look at me. Several strangers felt the need to come talk to me and share parts of their lives with me.

I also recall being in the car with Jack (he can be a bit of an angry driver). He was yelling about other drivers, VERY stressed. I was able to focus on God's love filling me to overflowing, first so that I remained calm rather than allow my mind and body to react to his stress, and second to allow that love to soothe Jack. It worked.

One more story from that period in my life...our younger son Jake used to take karate lessons. He would grumble the entire ride over there that he didn't want to go (but he always had fun while he was there). The 6 minute drive felt like an hour. When we arrived at Karate, every time he got out of the car I would say "I love you" and he would get out and SLAM the car door. One day I decided I wasn't going to allow his negativity to affect me, rather I would fill the car with love. 2 minutes into the drive he stopped grumbling and became silent. When we arrived at karate I once again said "I love you", he got out of the car, started to close the door, opened it back up and said "I love you too" and gently closed the door. :loves

This is the feeling I want to LIVE in :loves I have been miles away from that feeling for a while now, and this reminder has me feeling that way again.

Welles - Thank you for the reminder!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Great stories of your practical experiences, Sammy.

:loves
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Interesting thread guys!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That last experience has me teary-eyed, Sammyjo... and inspired. Its so easy to forget or second guess our ability to be agents for Divine Love even though the evidence supports it.
Thank you! :D
Love,
Sandy