Fire The Grid 2

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Fire The Grid 2

Post by Seeker13 »

Has anyone heard anything about Fire The Grid 2? July 19, 2021 11:11 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Dr4m ... 4wiGDqRcAA

Unfortunately I didn't hear about this until late this afternoon. I participated in the first one in 2007 and had a wonderous meditation! Thought it interesting the time was 11:11 GMT. I'm wondering and hoping we can join in 'no time'.

Did anyone else participate in this event?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Fire The Grid 2

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kim,

No this is the first time I have heard about it. Do you think no time could be an option for those of us who have missed it? Well it is a win win for trying anyway regardless, eh?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Well I'm on board! Today's the day to begin.

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi guys,
Guess I didn't miss it. It was this morning instead of yesterday. Anyway 'no time' is always a great time send healing for the world! My meditation ended up being a two-parter. I'll also be adding to the group meditation thread.

Thinking I'd missed the firing of the grid, I decided to start the Group meditation early in 'no time' yesterday afternoon. A lot went on in the beginning that I don't remember. Right at the end though those of us from the board were gathering at the top of a grassy hill. There was slight breeze and clear blue sky. We were searching through placards attached to sticks in a big box. Each of the signs had a different slogan printed on it. It seemed the organizers of the Firing The Grid event had supplied us with everything we would need for our group gathering.

While searching for our signs a couple of us realized they were box like(the size of large cereal boxes). They were very nicely decorated, but the front side opened up. We were all trying to figure out why they would be constructed this way when it hit me. "I think were supposed write our individual prayer or positive thoughts and put them inside!" After this realization I must have fallen into lucid sleeping, because I kept trying to redirect the flow of thought back to the top of the hill and those signs, feeling very frustrated because my mind kept wanting to wander to different things. I was extremely surprised it had been three and a half hours when I became conscious again. Who meditates or takes a nap for that long?!

This morning I started a little bit early in 'not time' because I had to work today. The song We Are The World, played though out the meditation, sometimes softly in the background, sometimes in a crescendo! My grandma was the first symbol I felt. I was very grateful she was joining us today. Our group and many others gathered at the giant crystal. It was completely dark except for the bright glow of the crystal. Everyone was really excited to be participating in this meditation! Monjoronson and Machieventa were both present. We were waiting for everyone to arrive. I hoped the group didn't mind me attracting them here for this as we'd not had any time to discuss our intention for this weeks meditation.

A few at a time we went up to touch the crystal. Eric and I both touched it, we had excited exuberant expressions on our faces. The crystal felt supercharged with energy!!! We were transported out into space. Lynn, Liz, Sammy and Sandy followed us. There were so many people and celestials there! All glowing white and strongly vibrating. I mean we were really vibrating! Each took a few minutes to marvel at ourselves, seeing inside, all our cells glowing white, vibrating with so much energy! As if on cue everyone joined hands creating a long spiral. It was so incredibly beautiful seeing this glowing spiral of individuals out in space going on for miles and miles down to the very center of the Earth, connecting to Urantia herself! Every person was in deep thought, concentrating on their prayers for healing for the spirit of our world! Hearing the song, seeing the sincerity of thought and feeling pouring from the beings present was so energizing!!!... and humbling. How amazing to be a part of this! It felt to be a very long time, but the meditation only went on for about an hour. I'd meditated with a very large rose quartz, green calcite, and a tree jasper.

After the meditation I was still vibrating. This experience was much different for me than the first Firing The Grid in 2007. After that one I could see the grid glowing for a few hours after coming out of meditation, and the feeling of hopefulness was the same.

We really are the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJKBnG ... nGZnMA&t=0

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

that's great kim and on my birthday too! what a great present

today i am 33 😊

i had a nice repose last night ❤ cheers, all!!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Happy Birthday!!! Maybe the look of excitement and celebration on your face when touching the crystal had a dual purpose! Huh, it's funny I saw 333 yesterday and it really struck me. I stopped and wondered about it. Cheers to you!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh My! Eric...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ( a little it late... :oops: ) Did you have a good day? :love
love you brother.

I thought I was meditating in no time with the Fire the Grid meditation but may have com close to catching it in real time. :scratch: The experience was very powerful and empowering. :bana:

What is it Bzutus says,... "We are all one at our spiritual root source."

:happy

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you ladies, im here in York PA celebrating with family on a 5 day vacation. tonights my last night and its been a crucial recharge, so much love and support! and food :shock: my birthday wish for everyone was to feel like a kid again- and it came true. then to realize this fire grid was happening at the auspicious 1111 on my birthday- icing on the cake, especially reading kims experience.

sandy that one-ness is really needed to combat todays deceptive and nefarious agendas. its a wonderful ideal. i appreciate you, sammy and kim for the great wishes. thanks!! :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric, Sounds like you had a very happy birthday :loves

It's funny, I'm not sure if it's because my coffee hasn't kicked in or what, but as I was reading your post I kept seeing the word rain...I had to keep going back and re-reading.

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John