“Face the Music!” - Thought Adjuster

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Face the Music!” - Thought Adjuster

Post by happyrain »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30337

I'm a little confused by this one. I want to talk about in in terms of relationships: attraction and repulsion. I am very happy with where I am at in life. I have a small amount of friends that I interact with in person and this makes me happy. That being said I've had some recent experiences with a select few who have chosen to put distance between us. I think it's healthy. I don't think it's the last I'll see or here from either of them. I am wondering if I need to face any music, or what? I see the blame-culture we are a part of in the news and politicians, and in the recent experiences with my separations. All of us indeed guilty of this behavior.

It would seem that sometimes simply being your self and being happy about it means wronging someone else on some level. My girlfriend made a very beautiful point to me, and it is the same wisdom I see reflected back to us by the Masters. That is, we are responsible for our own happiness or misfortune. We should not rely on people outside ourselves, that doesn't mean we are creating misery for someone else intentionally. At what point is it unproductive when we are told to face the music by our accusers? This is my confusion with the message.

From my recent experiences... I believe it is because my friend was himself not at terms with the distance and change our relationship has already endured. Perhaps my refusing a demand of his was enough for him to acknowledge this change and to create the mental space for understanding acted out in a way that would define "terms" towards our relationship-status? In the second act of repulsion- I haven't been told what I've done but supposedly will be given an opportunity when this person is ready which bewilders me, why do you say something like I can't see you or talk to you when we aren't seeing or talking to each other to begin with? I can't find an instance where I've done something to wrong this person. I think there's an expectation that isn't being met- That is, she is expecting something from me and I am not providing it.

And so my confusion with the message. Face the music, don't blame others but listen to others blame you?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: “Face the Music!” - Thought Adjuster

Post by happyrain »

Hear*... Typos. I think I am going to just have faith that all is in accordance to a Divine Plan, specifically- to the individuals Progress and should the time for reconciliation present itself, have an open heart.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

happyrain wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:06 pm And so my confusion with the message. Face the music, don't blame others but listen to others blame you?
I'd say that your confusion is because the message doesn't apply to you at this point in your life but you are still trying to squeeze into it. Although most of the 11:11 messages have a reasonably universal application about 15% of them don't strike me personally so I just shrug and go onward. As the surfers used to say here in Santa Cruz, "Shine it on, Dude."

:bike:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Welles, I asked my self the same thing. I'm afraid my surfer lingo is out of date... Tubular. :lol: "Cool" words are silly- no matter the era.

I appreciate your response. :hithere
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Totally tubular, Dude.

:bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: