"The Beginning (5:52) - Messages from Celestial Teachers

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

"The Beginning (5:52) - Messages from Celestial Teachers

Post by sammy »

I should probably know this, but do we have a place on the board specific to discussing the messages from Celestial teachers or should I continue to post here in Miscellaneous?

"The Beginning (5:52)" caused me to want to better understand what a TA is. In my reading I found this:
6. Adjusters would deliver us from fear.

“The Thought Adjusters would like to change your feelings of fear to convictions of love and confidence; but they cannot mechanically and arbitrarily do such things; that is your task. In executing those decisions which deliver you from the fetters of fear, you literally supply the psychic fulcrum on which the Adjuster may subsequently apply a spiritual lever of uplifting and advancing illumination.” (1192.3) 108:5.8
I really feel like my prayers and meditation intentions are being responded to! I don't want to get too specific, but recall I was saying that I felt like something evil was tainting my view of people around me and I wanted to see truth. This "evil tainted" view causes fear and overwhelming worry. Recently I have been trying to recognize when this is happening and purposefully push the fear away (because of a deep belief it is coming from an evil place and not truth) and replace, more accurately, push it away with overwhelming love.

If I combine this lesson with "Under the Shepherd's Staff" it pulls together what I am aiming to accomplish...Well...maybe not quite...I had a "revelation" and was going to share tying the two together and I Ironically noticed the time was 8:52, so I paused to recognize my TA's presence and my revelation was gone. :?

On a side note, I also found this (not related to the topic), for some reason it made me feel reprimanded as well as gave me a giggle...
5. Adjuster’s relation to human emotions.

“Your transient and ever-changing emotions of joy and sorrow are in the main purely human and material reactions to your internal psychic climate and to your external material environment. Do not, therefore, look to the Adjuster for selfish consolation and mortal comfort. It is the business of the Adjuster to prepare you for the eternal adventure, to assure your survival. It is not the mission of the Mystery Monitor to smooth your ruffled feelings or to minister to your injured pride; it is the preparation of your soul for the long ascending career that engages the attention and occupies the time of the Adjuster.” (1192.1) 108:5.6
LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Re: "The Beginning (5:52) - Messages from Celestial Teachers

Post by happyrain »

i like you posting them here and leaving it open for discussion. thank you for sharing the awesome synchronicities too. i love when the external world reflects the internal one. i really appreciate the humbling note there tagged at the end of your post, it made me smile too. :lol:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi SammyJo, Hi Eric, :hithere

You were right to post it here, Sammy as there is no forum to discuss the messages.

It seems many of these messages are coming along and giving me what I need to hear for the day. I wonder how much benefit I would receive if I meditated on the messages as if they are devotionals...which of course they are. :) I tend to move around much like an ant in my daily life. So one reading really doesn't stick.

I love the idea of "pushing the fear away with love." Is there a process you use to do this? ...

Wow those are some stern sounding UB references. :shock: Don't you feel sort of like your hand has been lightly smacked with a ruler? ;) :lol:

Let it be Love,
:bana:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I forgot to mention this. We have received a few emails from people who were confused as to what the Transmitting team meant by the secondary prompt X:52.

I spoke with Chris the receiver just to clarify and it is any of the hourly numbers other then the 5 (which is the primary prompt) along with the minutes as 52.

Hope that helps anyone who has been confused.

cheers!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Don't you feel sort of like your hand has been lightly smacked with a ruler? ;) :lol:
YES!!! Meanies!

As for the process to push fear out or negative thoughts in general, (it may sound silly, but it works for me) I concentrate on my crown chakra and imagine a stream of God's love streaming into my head and filling me up to overflowing. I also do this when I want to send love or healing to someone. :kiss:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Whaa Whoo! I am on the same page... Yes, that method works very well for me too, sammy. I t really helps me to feel the Love energy flowing through me.

You know I am wondering "... and this may cause the powers that be to confiscate my spiritual credentials , but I am wondering if the spirit seekers in this day and age have a bit more practical experience with TA's then the majority of the people of that time the book was written. Those papers of course were written by High celestials, but after the Adjudication it is my understanding that many "things were relaxed and all the stops have been pulled out as we are a "stiff-necked bunch".

hugs,
Sandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Sandy...Great minds think alike?
and this may cause the powers that be to confiscate my spiritual credentials
I haven't studied the papers, really I've only looked a a handful of things. Can you direct me to where I can find that in the book?

I would hope that since we are babies in the scheme of thing, and unless you are lucky enough to be born in way that makes you able to be "super connected", most of us have great trouble "connecting", and that sincere efforts on our part to connect would be appreciated rather than punished.

That said, I have had my had slapped by a ruler a few times for my child-like thinking ;) :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Sammy Jo,
You wrote:
Sandy...Great minds think alike?
and this may cause the powers that be to confiscate my spiritual credentials

I haven't studied the papers, really I've only looked a a handful of things. Can you direct me to where I can find that in the book?
Are you talking about wanting to know more about the confiscating our spiritual credentials or the Thought Adjuster papers in the Ubook?
:lol: :oops: ;) sorry... I blame it on being tired. I only had a few hours last night. (My own fault. what would you say to "someone "who talked 3 and 1/2 hours on the phone to her daughter-in-law in the middle of the night?

To read the book online... Home page of The Urantia Book Foundation
https://www.urantia.org/

Okay the TA papers in the Urantia book are found here...
Paper 107 Origin and Nature of Thought Adjusters
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... -adjusters

Paper 108 Mission and Ministry of Thought Adjusters
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... -adjusters

Paper 109 Relation of Adjusters to Universe Creatures
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... -creatures

Paper 110 Relation of Adjusters to Individual Creatures
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... al-mortals

Paper 111 The Adjuster and the Soul
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... r-and-soul

and this one is helpful too...

Paper 112 Personality Survival
https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... y-survival

XxSandy
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Sandy,
Are you talking about wanting to know more about the confiscating our spiritual credentials or the Thought Adjuster papers in the Ubook?
:lol: :oops: ;)
Yup! Thank you for the links! I read a bit, spent a 1/2 hour or so on it. I don't know, every time I attempt to read from the UB it feels like a foreign language and literally gives me a headache. It's as though my puny mind is not ready for it. :roll: But I will take my time and see what I can absorb.

I will continue to meditate with an open mind and just ask to be taught what I need at the moment.

As a side note, I am wondering if the "time" prompts are exclusive to clocks. Jack and I took a drive to Providence the other day to see if life still exists in the city (it was eerily quiet). On the way I saw a license plate that was 5523, I wondered if it counts as a prompt on the license plate (as the message is pretty specific that it will be a time prompt), and I wondered if it counts if there was a 3 in the prompt. I pondered this for a moment and the next license plate I saw was something like 552352. It also struck me odd because the vast majority of cars here have a combination of number and letters, both these vehicles were only numbers. Maybe they were telling "close but no cigar"? ;) :lol:

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know Sammy, I was wondering the same thing...
s a side note, I am wondering if the "time" prompts are exclusive to clocks. Jack and I took a drive to Providence the other day to see if life still exists in the city (it was eerily quiet). On the way I saw a license plate that was 5523, I wondered if it counts as a prompt on the license plate (as the message is pretty specific that it will be a time prompt), and I wondered if it counts if there was a 3 in the prompt. I pondered this for a moment and the next license plate I saw was something like 552352. It also struck me odd because the vast majority of cars here have a combination of number and letters, both these vehicles were only numbers. Maybe they were telling "close but no cigar"? ;)
I know the Midwayers are multi prompters and use a vast array of potential sources of prompts... I will ask the receiver, Chris.

Yes the Ubook is a book to read slowly and with a kind of openness. You do (believe it or not) get used to the writing. I noticed something like this years ago when I began reading a series of Science fiction books by this one author..."The Giants of Gyanimide."..(something like that) I was not used to this writing style and I started off rather slowly but before I knew it I got hooked on the story... :roll

I on the other hand have something else to read tonight.. :D Thanks Sammy!
Have a good day! :sunny:
xxSandy