Imaginal Nation - The Future of Cells, Humans & Civilization — by Bruce H. Lipron

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Imaginal Nation - The Future of Cells, Humans & Civilization — by Bruce H. Lipron

Post by Welles »

Bruce is a neighbor. We've had the occasional talk when we've met in the past on our walks. I like his point of view. Here's an intro someone wrote about the video I'm linking.
It’s so easy to feel a little forlorn if we both passively watch and also buy into the current narratives that the world is a dark and dangerous place: that a dystopian future is already manifesting. It’s true that technology brings more and more hyper-stimulating news coverage of world events that we would have never previously been exposed to. Technology and our seemingly inextricable new limbs; smartphones and wifi-screens are manipulating our perceptions.

We are ‘choosing’ our own realities that are actually generated by algorithms. We are losing agency every day. So of course the world feels alien and causes anxiety, perhaps even mild trauma. Mini earthquakes across our heart-fault lines. Eventually we are too exhausted from anti-nourishment that we close down a little every day.

In this short film Dr Bruce Lipton offers us some hope for the heart and trust in our process. It’s not all doom and gloom. Nothing ever is. The miracles of life on our planet-home continue to beckon us into their mysteries. Not to find answers but to be in awe. Bruce seduces us into the wonderful world of Imaginal Cells. The Caterpillar while regressing into what appears to be a primordial soup, has no idea that soon, an orchestra of imaginal cells is playing a magnificent butterfly into creation. The caterpillar is not concerned with her future and yet she is integral in the design, construct and the explosion of beauty and colour that will flutter-butter-fly.
Imaginal Nation - The Future of Cells, Humans & Civilization — by Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D.

https://youtu.be/bI2TWcdL0jo

happyrain
Family

Re: Imaginal Nation - The Future of Cells, Humans & Civilization — by Bruce H. Lipron

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Welles, I really like this. I'm not able to watch the video at the moment, but what you've paraphrased is spectacular. I believe this is a lifelong practice, finding the beauty in each moment. It doesn't need to be more complicated than to simply enjoy... And it kind of reminds me of the 1111 phenomenon. The only other way I could think of describing this wonder, is like turning on the radio and feeling like the song is playing just for you. Once I saw a shooting star and thought it was to acknowledge something inside me. Let's enjoy the discovery of beauty in moments, and not fret about the things we don't know or can't control.

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Imaginal Nation - The Future of Cells, Humans & Civilization — by Bruce H. Lipron

Post by Seeker13 »

Welles,
That was the best 8 minutes I've spent today! Wow, awesome.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Yes, it is a lovely video. I'll have to share its goodness. :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity