About "Those Illusive Dates and the Ultimate Reset"

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
c1tg544h1y143xt
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

About "Those Illusive Dates and the Ultimate Reset"

Post by c1tg544h1y143xt »

Howdy.

I wish George a speedy recovery in regards to his health issues.

I was wondering if perhaps anyone could clarify some things about the "Illusive Dates and the Ultimate Reset" celestial message. I'm not entirely sure, I could be missing something or misinterpreting things, but it appears as if the message implies that in early 2021 a financial reset orchestrated by the "elites" will take place. What I am unsure of is if this event will be triggered by some other relevant occurrence or just by these so-called elites.

Frankly, I don't see anyone who tries to invalidate all currencies in favor of SDRs, which only they have access to, having a good time. As soon as a scheme like that is attempted the vast majority of the population left out will just absolutely destroy whoever tried such a thing. The "elites" are already just barely tolerated and parts of the population have to be subdued through premeditated and systematically induced poverty, substance-abuse, etc. Even if the military was to be used, most corps have civilian families so they won't obey their superiors for long, if at all.

I don't see this reset happening unless it's accompanied by some sort of catastrophe or very particular set of circumstances. But again, I might be missing something, which is why I have made this topic.

Thank you.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: About "Those Illusive Dates and the Ultimate Reset"

Post by happyrain »

:hithere I'm just seeing this post, welcome to the forum! I'm not familiar with this topic so I'd be guessing but it sounds like you're describing a digital global currency. At an earlier juncture in my life I researched a push for smart cities and integration with technology. Given the current power conflicts(federal reserve to name one) and emerging monopolized interest, we are witnessing collaborated efforts around the world to compromise economies in order to bring about a renewed system. The response to the corona virus is just one rung on the ladder. The manufactured war on race is another. Esteemed monk Swami Vidyadhishananda and Amma the hugging saint have both predicted the affairs of today and both say there will be one more catastrophe somewhere between 2024-2025. Swami V has said real reform would not begin to take place until 2029. I think you've made some really good observations and to answer your question, I believe both are contributing factors. Sorry if this is going in the wrong direction. I hope George is feeling well and may be able to touch up on your questions. Considering the rapid evolution of technology and ever evolving nature of humans- I do believe a one world government is inevitable. However, I think we are in the early stages and outdated power structures compete for the established authority.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

to clarify... swami v has said 2025-2026 and i believe amma said 2 events would happen between 2020-2025.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Did George mention a date? I can't remember... Early 2021.

A one world government doesn't have to be inevitable. We can be brothers and sisters that cherish cultural/regional differences.