I'll be absent for a while — Welles

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I'll be absent for a while — Welles

Post by Welles »

A few days ago I had to evacuate due to the threat of the fires raging throughout the coastal areas near Santa Cruz, CA. At present all I have is an iPad and life as a refugee is scattered. I'll try to post a something occasionally.

❤️ Welles
happyrain
Family

Re: I'll be absent for a while — Welles

Post by happyrain »

welles <3 i'm so sorry for your displacement. and i'm glad you're physically okay. please keep us up to date and i will pray for you.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welles,
Will be praying you are back home safe and sound very soon.

Love, peace, and courage,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Welles wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:52 pm A few days ago I had to evacuate due to the threat of the fires raging throughout the coastal areas near Santa Cruz, CA. At present all I have is an iPad and life as a refugee is scattered. I'll try to post a something occasionally.

❤️ Welles
Stay safe Welles. Hopefully we are sending some Aussie Fire Fighters over there to help.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes. At least half the homes in our area burned. As of last night our homes were still standing due to the efforts of neighbors who stayed to protect theirs. Our place happened to be in the middle of three of those intrepid souls. I'm too old and lame to help there but am looking after the home of a friend who moved to an even safer location... keeping the roofs wet and obsessively watering their gardens.

Sigh... the Mansion Worlds exist as a constant beacon of hope for me these days. Oh well the one thing we are certain of is change. This too shall pass!

:bike:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh No!....Welles,
I have been mostly missing lately from the board as George has not been well, but tonight we heard on our news that their were fires around Santa Cruz and my heart stopped for a moment. I am so sorry you are going through such a dangerous situation. We are both praying for your safety and all those around you too. Please, please, please stay safe.

We mailed a cd to a person who lived in Bonnie Doone last week and now I'm afraid the home may not be there. Bless her. I hope and pray she is okay.
I hear you about the Mansion worlds but this world would be missing a much needed bright spark if you left us.
(((((((HUGS))))))))

Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welles,
Hope you're coping, and soon can safely return to your home. Praying for your health and wellbeing.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.