HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!

Post by Seeker13 »

:mrgreen: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!! :king:

:sunflower: WISHING FOR YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:

Maybe you could take a picture of the smoke from the candles of your cake! See who shows up!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!!

Post by happyrain »

even the :14 spirit is getting in on it!
Image happy birthday shane
:santa:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:14 pm :mrgreen: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!!! :king:

:sunflower: WISHING FOR YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!!! :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :sunflower:

Maybe you could take a picture of the smoke from the candles of your cake! See who shows up!

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

Thank you so much Kim.
Would you believe that I didn't even think to take a photo of the smoke from the candles?
Most unlike me. Must be getting old!

We're 2 weeks into a 6 week lock down at the moment.
It's becoming the norm which is a bit sad.

Anyway I hope that you all are keeping safe and thanks again!

Shane :santa: :rendeer:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:24 pm even the :14 spirit is getting in on it!
Image happy birthday shane
:santa:
Hey my No. 14 friend. :hithere

Thank you so much Eric, I really appreciate it.

The 50's have gone and The 60's begin.
I hope you are keeping well my friend and safe of course.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Hopefully the new norm is helping and didn't put too much of a damper on your special day. Sixty isn't so bad.... mostly because we forget most of it! :roll

We're safe, the sun is shining, everything is green, and the flowers are blooming :sunflower: , I can't ask for much more than that today!

Have a great day,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

:bana: :sunflower: HAPPY LITTLE LATE BIRTHDAY, SHANE! . :sunflower: :bana:

I am so sorry I missed it. I haven't been around much this week. Life has been getting in the way, but as always, you figure in our thoughts frequently, fellow, carrot juicer. ;) :)

I hope that you had a good birthday despite the lock down. I know what you mean about this changed life pattern becoming sort of what feels normal. We are actually being more careful again, wearing masks while shopping and anywhere out in public, and strangely enough, it was like wearing a seat belt. Once it becomes a way of life, you feel something's off leaving home without it. :)

Hope the birthday blessings continue all throughout the year. :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:17 am :bana: :sunflower: HAPPY LITTLE LATE BIRTHDAY, SHANE! . :sunflower: :bana:

I am so sorry I missed it. I haven't been around much this week. Life has been getting in the way, but as always, you figure in our thoughts frequently, fellow, carrot juicer. ;) :)

I hope that you had a good birthday despite the lock down. I know what you mean about this changed life pattern becoming sort of what feels normal. We are actually being more careful again, wearing masks while shopping and anywhere out in public, and strangely enough, it was like wearing a seat belt. Once it becomes a way of life, you feel something's off leaving home without it. :)

Hope the birthday blessings continue all throughout the year. :sunflower:

xxSandy
Don't be so silly Sandy I know that you have so much on your plate at the moment. Thank you I appreciate the thought.
Hopefully I'll have plenty more so you can catch up then! :lol: :lol:

We have wound up the business due to Covid. Earlier in the year all our booked events were cancelled.
We were considering 12 months ago whether to wind it up but Covid has done it for us.
Fifteen years wasn't a bad run, but I couldn't retire, I'd go mad .

I wouldn't be surprised the way things are going here in Vic that these restrictions go until October / November.
They're suppose to finish in 3 weeks, but unfortunately I can't see it.

Anyway I hope that you're both well and stay safe.