Finding Gratitude for a Lesson in Patience and Kindness — by Guy Finley

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Clearly, some experiences are far more impactful than others. The truth is that most moments in our life simply flow right by us, unnoticed; almost as if we’re sitting by a great river, and only made aware of its seamless waters when something being carried along by them catches our eye.

In other words, although this event itself has long disappeared “downstream,” merging its substance into the distant past, to this day its lesson remains a fixture in my perception of friends and family alike, a kind of North Star in the constellation of my consciousness.

As you’ll see, especially if you’ll embrace the power of the timeless principle that it helps illustrate, the loving patience and deep kindness you’ll need to succeed with the interior work of “waking up together” will soon be shining into and through your heart, mind, and soul. Here’s the true story.
Guy's story is just an anecdote from normal life. Just is an understatement. The experience he describes fostered a profound realization. His sharing it was a wonderful message to me.

https://www.positivelypositive.com/2020 ... -kindness/