111,222,333 is this serious.? i dont wanna make myself a fool. but trust me these numbers are killing me. help!!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Devas112
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

111,222,333 is this serious.? i dont wanna make myself a fool. but trust me these numbers are killing me. help!!

Post by Devas112 »

help please
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 111,222,333 is this serious.? i dont wanna make myself a fool. but trust me these numbers are killing me. help!!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Devas112,
Welcome to the board. I know this number prompt phenomenon sounds "out there" but I can assure you it is serious...serious in the respect that it leads to some pretty awesome understandings and experiences. The numbers in the beginning are an invitation to reach out and get to know and even work with a Celestial Guide or Teacher. Many of the people you see posting regularly here each share some of the same kind of experiences but perhaps even more importantly is the crazy wonderful differences. Each human is a unique being in the universe so no two people share the same exact experience. But for most of us this spirit path starts rather simply and builds as we continue to give our attention to the spiritual growth inherent in practising stillness/meditation.

I do not know the details of what the Divine messengers desire in prompting you. But with every prompt is an opportunity to turn attention to a world of increasing wonder...This spirit/soul growth is not without some bumps and hurdles but well worth any attempt to increase one's knowledge of these divine messengers and even better our God within.

It is truly hard to really explain what this means to you, but learning to meditate and practising stillness often answers questions and opens surprising doors when consistently practised.

If you would like, check out the Fax forum (The first one which will provide more details) and the stickies under the 11:11 Phenomena forum too. There ar explanations there that might help.

The bottom line... there is nothing to fear or stress about. It is all good and these celestials prompting you have your very best interest at heart and always place your hand into that of the Creator of all.

So welcome once again to the message board, Devas. It is good to meet you.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 111,222,333 is this serious.? i dont wanna make myself a fool. but trust me these numbers are killing me. help!!

Post by happyrain »

welcome to the forum.

what's going on?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity