Hi again

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Hi again

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi guys
Edward here. I hope everyone is doing ok amidst this coronavirus outbreak. As for myself I've been busting myself with art. What are you guys doing as of late?
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hi again

Post by happyrain »

hi edward,
thanks for that. :hithere are you able to share any of your art here?
we're okay, i'm still employed. trying to incorporate moderate exercise, meditation and basically take the reins on living the desired life.

glad you're ok.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward,
I have been wanting to ask you how you are doing. :) So I'm glad to hear you are doing well and getting much done with your art.
As for George and I, we are good too. Our life hasn't changed much since we are homebodies to begin with. George never goes out anymore other then a walk outside. So the biggest change is I'm now doing the errands alone and with social distancing and masks.
We are truly blessed.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Edward,
Sorry I missed this! It would be great to see some of your art, if you feel up to showing it!

I'm having a great time turning part of our kitchen into a little greenhouse. I love experimenting with new ways to germinate plants! Going back to work part-time next week.

Hope all is well with you and yours,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.