Hansavedas Fellowship

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Hansavedas Fellowship

Post by happyrain »

If you get a chance to tune in tonight, 8PM central...
Message, Prayer, Blessings & Mantra Chanting
online with His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda

Adorable Friends,

Tomorrow, 2nd April is the ninth day of this Navaraatri, commemorated as Sri Raama Navami to honour the birth of the Lord who exemplified maryada, or moral courage and inner strength embodied.

On this auspicious occasion, HH Swami Vidyadhishananda will be offering an online fellowship including a message relevant to the times we are facing followed by Raama mantra chanting for moral courage.

Join our worldwide community on the Hansavedas Facebook page for this free online fellowship on Thursday, 2nd April at 6pm Pacific Time. Please note that a Facebook account is not necessary to participate. If you are unsure how to connect to the broadcast read below for instructions.

As a reminder, the next week of free online guided meditation (Monday 6pm PDT) and mantra chanting (Thursday 6pm PDT) will also be broadcast live on Facebook. You can listen to previous recordings on our Facebook page.
We look forward to your participation,
Sarah Kern & Marcella Prieto

How to Join Facebook Online Fellowship

1. Go to facebook.com/hansavedas at the time of the live broadcast
2. On the left-hand navigation pane you will see a small red "Live" button next to the button for "Videos" - click this "Videos" button. The first video displayed will be the live broadcast.
3. Alternately, you can scroll down to the first post on the page which would show a video with the small "Live" button displayed

*You will only be able to see the live video once the broadcast begins, so be sure to check the page at 6pm Pacific Time on Thursday, 2nd April. Prior to 6pm you will not find the broadcast!
https://www.facebook.com/hansavedas/
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Hansavedas Fellowship

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I'll check it out tonight. Thanks for the link.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Eric,
I will try to tune in. I believe that will be at 1:00 pm for me tomorrow.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Found the live video very enjoyable! Just what we need to boost immunities! Will try to listen to the Monday group guided meditation.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello sandy :hithere ,

no, the class is over. you may find it available as a video on their facebook page. i found it very helpful. swami vidyadhishananda is really interesting.

he spoke about the corona virus and how to strengthen immunity. there are three things to focus on... physical health and hygiene, mental health or clarity and most important is moral courage(heart). very similar to his last talk, but the focus shifts slightly. he said the majority of concern or fear of the unknown is revolved around job security.

because dread can raise cortisol levels, fear can compromise your physical health. so in the video he will teach you a little on mantra yoga and talk about lord rama. very important he said pure sanskrit is for ALL. it is a universal language. he discusses the power of sound waves and teaches you correct pronunciations and mental anchors in the body.

now is crucial to share the prayer of wellness and goodness for all. he said inside of us is an infinite capacity to love... an infinite number of beings...

never underestimate the power of contemplation and meditation.

i find his knowledge as a himalayan monk invaluable, he did reference two things that might help as 'preventative' measures that is before the virus settles deeper in the respiratory tracts.

HOCL hypochlorous acid and propolis or bee propolis.

if you'd like help finding the video let me know and i will share it here once it is available.

hi Kim,

looks like we're online around the same time. i am happy you enjoyed it too!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Eric,
You must have been taking notes, or have a fantastic memory! Decided to do a little research on HOCL, or hypochlorous acid and bee propolis as I'd never heard of them.

Hypochlorous acid is a weak acid made by the human body's own immune system and is not the same as common bleach. It's produced by white blood cells that destroy microorganisms and dead tissue cells and has anti-bacterial effects. After reading several articles on it, although it's supposed to work amazingly on topical wounds it's not been approved to be taken internally.

There's lots of different companies producing bee propolis to take orally. This is what one of the many websites had to say about it.
https://wellnessmama.com/366380/propolis
1. Boosts the Immune System to ward off cold and flu.
2. Fights Inflammation. A recent study showed that Brazilian propolis has the ability to block...
3. Soothes and Protects Skin. I’ve been washing my face with honey for years...
4. Calming Allergies.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i believe he recommended it as a spray or mouth wash
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Next time I'll take notes.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Eric,
That is some brilliant information. :D I appreciate you sharing what you learned with all of us.I would love to watch the video when it is posted. :sunflower:

And thank you too Kim for researching Hypochlorous acid and bee propolis . I am wondering how in the world is Hypochlorus harvested. :scratch: :) I never thought about washing with honey...wonder if it would help with the "crows feet" :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 amI never thought about washing with honey...wonder if it would help with the "crows feet"
Hmm, don't know. How good is saliva for crows feet? I mean it's logical to assume we would be licking the honey off as soon as it hit the wrinkles. :P

Kim :bana: ;)

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi sandy, it's available on their facebook page.

i was having trouble vieiwng part 2 today.
but here is part 1,
https://www.facebook.com/hansavedas/vid ... 043813896/

it's 2 hours long but if you have the time to receive the teaching of proper mantra technique from swami, it will provide you with great benefits later on, especially in your meditation practices. i have felt the success of practicing mantra yoga recently. here swami can teach you the power of sound and the proper mental anchors when reciting with feeling. 2 hours now but you can practice this mantra in less than 20 minutes when you get it down...

anyways, its not for everyone.

hope part 2 works soon!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I've gone back to the video and practiced the mantra. It's really calming, I can really feel the chant in each chakra that was focused on. Missed Thursdays, had a long phone conversation, but am planning on getting back to it.... when all my seeds are planted. :sunflower: Ordered some bee propolis!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi you guys,
Kimmy, yes I do like my honey. :mrgreen: Winnie the Pooh has nothing on me. ;) :) So yes, I am not sure I could put it on my face rather then bread. ;) :)

Eric, It's funny how 2 hours sounds like such a long time but most of us think nothing of sitting that long to watch a fictional movie. I am thinking surely if I can sit binge watching the Harry Potter movie series I can put aside a couple hours to improve my spiritual life and in fact, then, every facet of my life. Thank you for posting the URL. :D

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

exactly.

kim, that's really exciting about the bee propolis!

well, i will have to start part 2 today but first, a nap. :lol: i had to work yesterday but i got to enjoy all the easter leftovers when i got home this afternoon. :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:07 am It's funny how 2 hours sounds like such a long time but most of us think nothing of sitting that long to watch a fictional movie. I am thinking surely if I can sit binge watching the Harry Potter movie series I can put aside a couple hours to improve my spiritual life and in fact, then, every facet of my life
PERSPECTIVE... Dang it! Now I'm going to have to watch Harry Potter! Maybe I'll alternate, spiritual video, Harry Potter, spiritual video, Harry Potter... balance right? :?

Eric,
Hope work went well , and the leftovers were SCRUMPTIOUS! Received a package yesterday, thought, "Oh, maybe it's the bee propolis?!" Nope, garlic powder. "Hmmm, do you think they're interchangeable?" :scratch:

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

ok part 2 is awesome
and he mentions something very interesting about the number 11 in it!

https://www.facebook.com/hansavedas/vid ... 106953433/

:hithere i felt the cakra release in 4, 5 and 6. i started to feel 1, 2 and 3 but will have to practice more.

<3 very grateful to have found this beautiful man and his loving staff. hope you enjoy!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Followed the link and listen to this one I missed. I agree, this is something I need to be learning and listening to right now and am so grateful to be able to participate. It's incredible to concentrate and really feel where the sound vibrations affects! The one I had the hardest time with placing was the third one from the back, will have to work on that one in particular.

Something that cause me pause yesterday was I went to listen to Anael. She's a French spiritual singer I learned about from this board and really liked several years ago. It's been some time since I've played her music. Went to Anael and Bradfield Radio on Pandora, was so surprised and delighted when Om Mani Padme Hum by Debra Van Dyke began playing! Album Traveling The Sacred Sound Current. I really feel it in my heart center!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePLj2eHMLM

Translation of Om mani padme hum.
https://translation.babylon-software.co ... dme%20hum/
…"This mystic sentence above all refers to the indissoluble union between man and the universe, and thus conveys "I am in thee and thou art in me." Each of us has within himself the jewel in the lotus or the divine self within. When understood in a kosmic sense, it signifies the divine kosmic self within, inspiring all beings within the range of that kosmic divinity".

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

kim!! :alien: :alien: :alien: i am so happy you tried it. yes i had difficulty with 1 and 2. they are the hardest for me to feel. i was excited in my practice today to find and feel 3rd cakra intuitively. swami says there is auto-suggestion and if you are near the area and you are practicing correct sound and mental anchor, it will light up! my disc lit up on KLIM it almost sounds like cymbals clashing and i had a gentle release. hehehehehhhhhh i am really happy we can share this.

i am listening to your song now. its meaning is something! i met someone who was very drawn to this mantra and she'd awaken something in me that allowed for a oneness styled experience. and recently, the lesson is back in full force! that is,

"God has made only one soul- forms are many."
wow! :cyclopsani: :cyclops: :study:

do i banana?
:bana:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Woke up from a dream state in the middle of the night, realized I'd been repeating om mani padme hum over and over. Wasn't even aware in my waking state, I'd remembered the words! Didn't share before, but when opening the link you shared, I was overwhelmed with emotion through the whole introduction. :shock: Wasn't feeling emotional before! Don't know what it is, but the music, chants, mantras of this discipline touch something very deep inside me. So I'm very happy to be exposed to it at this time in my life.

Kim

P.S. You can :bana: any time any where! I suggest out in public where others can catch the vibe! Wouldn't that be great to see?!… everyone social distancing of course. "Hmmm, visualizing fifty dancing bananas with masks and gloves on... Yup! It still works!

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i meant to include that swami recommends practicing the mantra for 1 month. 27 times on the front. 12 times up the cakras along the back.
i woke up in the middle of the night feeling very angry. anger arose from thwarted desires. i had to walk myself through it again. anger was showing my lack of faith, because i believe in god and have even received recently his acknowledgement in a plea/prayer. so, although sometimes my lesser desires are shut down, gods will is greater than my own... and i believe god has plans for me- i believe this(should be dead already :P).
well i decided to try and meditate the anger away... it was about 1:30AM. the darkness in the room and the level of stillness... i whispered the mantra out and had an amazing release. each point or node was affected, including 1 2 and 3! this was the most sensation i felt in a while, which is the chills that run along the spine... the top of the head and even that pin pr*ck(this word is censored :P) in the front points where we place the seed sounds in time, space and energy.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
When he mentioned the tickle sensations I was like, "That's what it's like! My symbols!" Sounds like you're really connecting!! Awesome!

Kim

happyrain
Family

A Christmas Message by Swami

Post by happyrain »

This came in such remarkable time. I am currently witnessing attitudes about my self and in others with such clarity, and even though my energetic body is somewhat taxed I am covid free and am able to feel a sense of dispassion from the tribulations running their course in life. I am relieved and believe the living Spirit is safeguarding me, working through Swami V and at the same time, revealing and confirming thoughts and ideas that are confrontational in nature.

I hope the message here finds you well and wish everyone a merry Christmas. =)
Venerable friends and families,

I convey my heartiest wishes and earnest blessings to you during the year-end holidays. May your holidays be instilled with a prayerful and careful attitude. May you embrace unrushed thoughtful decision-making parsing out the confusion while forbearing the tribulation. May your hearts be overfilled with gratitude and kindness.

Year-end is the time for reflection and rumination. How to make these holidays meaningful and uplifting is within the reach of your own affirmations. Change is the nature of the world and it is constantly slipping away from us. Often at the end of an era or a yuga like this, change is accelerated, bringing in a clash of ethos and bipolar ideologies. There is no other option but to face such times with moral strength and practical sense. These situations prompt us to look deeper within and harness the value of dispassion.

Holidays are meant to be holy days of self-reflection and prayer. They are not meant for simply exchanging packages of material objects that please us. Pleasure gathered from the world makes us indebted to the world, and hence there is the remembrance of worldliness. When we retire at night, we must ruminate on the higher goal of human excellence and not be flooded with memories of worldly engagements while mentally unpacking the material gifts that are laced with likes and dislikes.

One is truly peaceful if one is free from fearful living even in the face of a serious crisis of sustainable livelihood. Giving in to the fears and somewhat manifesting the worries is a much lesser way. We are born free and never meant to be wrapped in fear of the unknown or struggle with a daily dose of general dread. Holidays are meant for regaining our confidence and deepen our conviction though faith in God.

Kindness and charity are both exemplary virtues rooted in compassion. This holiday might beckon you toward gifts of kindness wherein your charitable sharing is meaningful and value-added for both the giver and the recipient. We must remember who the real giver is, and that He made sure there is plenitude waiting to be cultivated in some way or other, despite the imbalance from hoarding and greed.

The current age is such that negativity spreads faster and grips harder, but these times will change in the foreseeable future. Times are forthcoming in a few years that will embrace our fortitude toward the current challenges of civilizational crises. Our efforts become value-added through our faith in God, otherwise they are of limited effectiveness. Love is the best gift that honours our innate compassion for humanity.

Our illusory bondage to materialism cannot last long. Challenges from uninvited situations come our way due to the very urge that initiated this life. Thus it is best to not give sway to either depression or elation. The ramparts that hold us captive due to the karmic shackles get shattered faster when we invoke godliness, thereby freeing the soul from the worldly drama. Otherwise freedom is not attained before the full quota of contingent satisfactions from the momentum of karma get exhausted, which may take lifetimes of striving and adhering misery.

Whether embroiled or relatively free, once encumbered, the tentacles of duties cannot be avoided. Therefore it is best to discharge the duties of life as a spiritual penance. Do your best and leave the rest, to God – who will protect you from the imbalance of adversity and prosperity. Only if we are able to submerge in the spiritual refuge unto the supreme personality of Godhead, by following the wise words of wisdom from realized beings who have seen God, there is then the citadel of solace with rock solid fortification.

With the holy blessings of God and Guru,
Swami Vidyadhishananda
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Eric for sharing this inspired and much needed message from Swami Vidyadhishananda. :sunflower:
Really want to take that last paragraph to heart.

"Do your best and leave the rest to God..."

Love,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
My sentiments also. Thank you Eric. I always love to hear his words.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Spiritual Prediction for Current Times

Enjoy, sublime chanting- headphones recommended. :loves Breathe Love
https://hansavedas.academy/programs/spi ... ryId=25164