Hansavedas Fellowship

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hansavedas Fellowship

Post by happyrain »

Swami V was just quoting a fortune cookie of all things, but he says it's very close to echoing a wisdom tenet. I really like it- =)

"Fear grips when love falls short of infinity." New signature- can't forget that one. :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yep, that's a nice one, Eric. :happy

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

When I first met Swami Vidyadhishananda, I was most interested in how he spoke about the time we find ourselves in. To my surprise a similar lecture is coming up.

"Spiritual Predictions for the Coming Times"

Sunday, February 11

I wonder if the message has since changed, or if he will elaborate on what he has said all those years ago. Either way, this is sure to be a promising lecture. I hope others are inspired to join since the take-away isn't always the same for every person.

Get your tickets here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spiritual- ... ailordconf
Join our global livestream for a fellowship with Himalayan siddha monk and living saint, His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda. In light of ongoing challenges and upcoming transitional times that is expected to last for nearly another decade, His Holiness will share his spiritual predictions and inspire us about patience and fortitude during volatile times.

Key themes from the presentation
When does the current kali-yuga or era end?
What are the spiritual predictions for the coming months and decade?
What changes are imminent starting in April 2024?
Is there a looming global financial crisis?
Will the changes accelerate after the 8th April solar eclipse?
What is Dharma-yuga and when will we enter this period?
When did the Saturninan agenda toward these changes start?
What is expected when Jupiter moves faster starting in 2025 for 8 years?
Are there upcoming calamities related to the five elements?
Why is global dharma dependant on Saturn and Jupiter?
How do Saturn and Jupiter affect the foundations of our life?
How are Saturn and Jupiter connected with our bottom two chakras?
What will allow us to face this momentum of change with greater hope?

What You will Learn

His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda will provide important spiritual predictions upon the request of seekers and devotees who have been sensing the advent of rapid changes and unrest in our world. His forecast will focus on the period before this summer and more generally, the decade thereafter.
His purpose is to emphasize fortitude and quitetude in the wake of accelerated changes that might be experienced after the 8th April 2024 solar eclipse leading in to the 29th March 2025 solar eclipse when Saturn has just entered the constellation of Pisces.
Learn how the Kali-yuga, known for its lack of values of Dharma (and spiritual principles) formally ends on the day of this New Moon eclipse, and the new era starts with six planets in Pisces aspecting Ketu (Shadow planet of southern node of energy inflexion point) that is situated in Virgo.
Incidentally this is the day of the Vedic New year which heralds a remarkable transition in our world just after the New Moon solar eclipse. Such a planetary configuration, consisting of six planets aspecting the seventh planet, has not happened in several thousand years. His Holiness will share why the planetary configuration of the Vedic New Year immediately after the New Moon begins a new era, ushering in the advent of the re-establishment of dharma.

Learn why Saturn and Jupiter are involved in bringing about these changes and why it feels volatile and turbulent to those who do not live by the values and principles that are often defined as the guardrails of dharma.
We can trace the oncoming global reset, and the increasing dharma that will follow, to key celestial changes. In 2025, Saturn will complete 8 years since entering into Sagittarius and will then enter into Pisces. The force of change will shift to Jupiter for a period of 8 years from 2025 to 2033 when it will experience accelerated movement.

Embrace the unique event of Atichari (faster moving) Jupiter from 2025 until 2033 by developing an understanding of how Jupiter takes the batton from Saturn in establishing the yuga (era) of dharma.
Furthermore, review how Saturn and Jupiter determine the foundations and energies related to our bottom two chakras, and how the constellation of Acquarius is connected with rebirth. Behold the prediction of a new era starting from the Vedic New Year of 30th March marking an incredible synergy and transitional period.

Learn what this means for our world in terms of oncoming changes. What will happen to our comfort zones through calamities, turbulence, and war? Only those who embrace dharma will feel the oncoming of an era of hope with a revived sustainable world, even if the process is excruciating and materially challenging.

Feel the impact of sublime Sanskrit chanting and darshan blessings during the broadcast. The livestream fellowship will conclude with vespers (ārati). We will be streaming live from Santa Barbara, California.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jonathan, friendly reminder.
Starwalker wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:28 am ...I am convinced that interesting times are indeed ahead. Hopefully I’ll be around ti witness them. Do you have any advice of surviving the coming times?

Thank you,
Jonathan
From Swami Vidyadhishananda,
Venerable friends and families,

I convey my warmest greetings and earnest blessings to you. I am inviting you to listen to my special discourse ahead of a crucial time period which will impact humanity in many ways.

I will provide important spiritual predictions upon the request of seekers and devotees who have been sensing the advent of rapid changes and looming unrest in our world.

Prepare for an insightful revelation from my lineages about the coming times. Gain profound insights into upcoming celestial and earthly events and learn how they will impact us in an upcoming livestream on Sunday, 11th February at 11am US PT.

I will share my spiritual predictions for the coming decade, and more particularly the time period starting from April 2024 until 2033, and will inspire you about patience and fortitude during upcoming volatile times.

Learn how the current era (so called Kali-yuga), increasingly exhibiting lack of dharma and spirituality, ends in 2025, ushering in a period of rapid change and a new era for humanity. I will explain the synergy of the exact date when this era ends and when the next era starts.

During my discourse you will also be able to imbibe profound insights about the impact of the planetary transitions as per the science of Vedic astronomy (Siddhaanta Jyotisha).

I pray that you will behold my revelation in the right spirit and wait until the end to see the ceremonial fire from live vespers offered to our meditation altar at the conclusion of the fellowship. Kindly plan for about two hours.

Our fellowship will begin at 11am US Pacific Time on Sunday, 11th February 2024. On-demand viewing of the recording will be available with registration. Please read the abstract (summary description) about my discourse on the registration page.

With the blessings of God and Guru,

Swami Vidyadhishananda
And, I have a picture to share with you. By my Sufi tree is a lone yellow flower. :sunflower: I thought to include a happy dalmatian named Juno.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Jonathan,

Did you get to listen in? I believe you only have up to 36 hours left until this video is no longer available...

Access the Livestream & Recordings
Webpage: https://hansavedas.org/spiritual-predic ... ivestream/
PW: transition
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

And here are his quick hand notes as it pertains to the satsang... A pdf titled,
"Celestial Impact on Earth in Coming Decade"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bl2cvB ... YaT0t/view
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Eric,
Thank you for sharing the links. :)
I tried to listen to it, but it asked for a password.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hiya Sandy,

What a surprise! The password is transition :loves

You may still have time to watch it. I suggest fast forwarding to the 18-19 minute marker, that's when the discourse begins. Here's the pdf for display,

Love to you Sister~