Uplifting Music

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Uplifting Music

Post by Sandy »

Shane that is perfect for these times and the way so many all over the world are feeling right now. Thank you!

Look what showed up on Youtube just after it. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmXHkL3xiMU

One listener wrote below the video that they would go see a concert of a halogram Elvis. I agree! :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:42 am Shane that is perfect for these times and the way so many all over the world are feeling right now. Thank you!

One listener wrote below the video that they would go see a concert of a halogram Elvis. I agree! :D

xxSandy
Sandy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:42 am Shane that is perfect for these times and the way so many all over the world are feeling right now. Thank you!

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

This was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed it.

From March 19th until mid July in Bendigo in Victoria at The Bendigo Art Gallery there is an exhibition of over 300 personal items of Elvis's from Graceland. Many have never left Graceland. A couple of his cars are coming also. I believe that it is to be opened by Priscilla Presley.

I'll be there. :bana:

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

You know, I grew up in the state of Tennessee (USA) but on the opposite side of the long state from Memphis which is where Graceland is. So I have never been there. It is wonderful that the collection is coming to Australia. I will tell my landlord as he is a huge Elvis fan. He and his wife often went to Parkland each year for the Elvis festival. They always had a blast! :lol:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVdlpZ4M-Hw

(comment by Elizabeth C.) "I f*kin' love this song and I named my 1st dog Julio because of it. True story - 2 days after my dog Julio died, I went into a convenience store on the way home from work and THIS SONG was playing in the convenience store on the radio. That's weird, cuz you almost NEVER hear this song playing on the radio! I think Julio was trying to tell me he was OK." :roll

:bana: Typical messaging "from above" involving mysterious coordination
to bring recipient to the message about to be delivered. 8)

Rod :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh wow,I haven't heard that one in a long time but I always loved it. It brings back some good youthful memories. :cheers:
Thank you Rod! :sunflower:

xxSandy
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:lol: If not uplifting music then uplifting pet humor ...

Re: https://www.brighteon.com/
(search for: "Sleeping dog breaks wind")

The cat responds with complementary affection. :roll:

Rod : :)
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

I have two offerings. I spent fifteen years involved in the world of a cappella music, producing radio programs that went around the world, judging international competitions etc. In my opinion Pentatonix's "Hallelujah" is one of the most amazing pieces ever recorded. I'm also including a link to another of their tunes that I find consistently moving, "Mary, Did You Know?"

Pentatonix - Hallelujah (Official Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

Pentatonix - Mary, Did You Know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifCWN5pJGIE

:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Both songs...so Brilliant!!! :cheers: I still have goose bumps. Do you sing Welles?
Thank you, :happy
love,
Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Sandy wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:20 pm Do you sing Welles?

In the shower. Actually I did as a kid in church choir. I tried out for the National Cathedral Choir. With a lot of training I might have made it but my voice at 13 was a little lower than they wished. Oh well. I intend to be a musician somewhere along in my mansion experiences.

:loves
Starwalker
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Starwalker »

In one of my physics courses my professor explained that we actually sound better when we sing in the shower. This is because of the harmonics of the sound waves within the enclosed space. I’m not sure if this is fact or theory though. I used to sing in a church choir as a child too, Welles. Music is a big part of my life, and I would also like to explore this further in the worlds beyond. For now, I’m content to enjoy the talents of others. Thanks for sharing the tunes!
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well I'd be willing to bet you both sound better then you are letting on. :D I am not a singer that's for sure...but I do love to listen to people who can make the earth turn with their song. What a beautiful gift and I appreciate every one of you!

hugs,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

https://youtu.be/5r3B7yz6J68

It is always nice to see you :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That's a great song and one I will be humming for the rest of the day. :D I love the smiling faces of the band members as they all contribute in the video. Thanks Eric! :sunflower: :sunflower:
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Noticed the timestamp on this one... 4:14 !!

https://youtu.be/leUSmm7-i0I

And this mornings secret 44444444

:loves Heaven is available now!!
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

A go to for me recently :mrgreen: :roll

https://youtu.be/LpmVp6s-UiY
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I would like to change up the song I posted last month to reflect what I'm currently feeling

https://youtu.be/NrI-UBIB8Jk

This second one..should you listen to it...is very personal to me. I know it doesn't need to be done but...this is my apology to the Midwayers. Many times over the years, especially in the beginning stages, I would lash out with anger and frustration at times. Never on our boards but...internally and the things I would say out loud. And there was a period of about a year somewhere wher I completely stagnated. But...they never gave up on me! And because of that persistence...I woke back up and this is the best I've felt, naturally, in years :bana: this song is VERY uplifting!!

https://youtu.be/U1yeC2wmtzw

....I promise to....

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,

Those are two fabulous songs....

I have always loved the group, Chicago and that song always brings tears.

I've felt as you describe before...like I have let the Midwayers, my friends, down. But if you think about it they are thirty some thousand years old and that's lots of time to understand human behaviour. I don't think they look at it as we let them down... no they see every fraction of improvement, forward motion, that leads us to spiritual fulfilment now and in the eternal future. I have been told by Midwayer Mathew that they never forget or stop loving their charges.

Thanks for the songs. Let's keep dancin, eh?... :bana: :sunflower:
xxSandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Sandy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:39 pm Let's keep dancin, eh?... :bana: :sunflower:
Yes Ma'am, Let's Dance! :bike: :santa:

Dance our worries away :loves

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

.....this might be a good time to admit I can't dance.

Any Weird Al fans here?? :mrgreen: :finger:

Believe it or not, I find inspiration from the Weirdest sources :mrgreen:

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,

LOL My kids introduced me to Weird Al many years ago. Love it...and if I were to be perfectly honest, I can't dance worth "society's hoot".
However, my youngest grandchild had me dancing in the evening with the front curtains open for all the world or at least the neighbourhood to see last week. (Trust me this is a child it's best not to say no too...a pick your battles kind of thing.) So....(deep breath) I had a ball "crazy dancing" with my little grandson for all the neighbours? It was very liberating. :sunflower:

xxSandy :bana:
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:08 pm Hi Jason,

LOL My kids introduced me to Weird Al many years ago. Love it...and if I were to be perfectly honest, I can't dance worth "society's hoot".
However, my youngest grandchild had me dancing in the evening with the front curtains open for all the world or at least the neighbourhood to see last week. (Trust me this is a child it's best not to say no too...a pick your battles kind of thing.) So....(deep breath) I had a ball "crazy dancing" with my little grandson for all the neighbours? It was very liberating. :sunflower:

xxSandy :bana:
Want to hear something REALLY cool?? So I was at work last night and I step outside for a quick smoke break. My "buddy" Mike was sitting on the bench as I approached. I calmly said "hey Mike, how's life treating you these days"

"Pretty good, pretty good" he responds.

At that moment my phone went off with a notification from one of the apps that was installed.

The message read simply "Ready to see a magic trick?

The moment I got it I was like "oh...?". But then I remembered it's just a spam message from the app, probably nothing.

I was about to mentally dismiss what I read (because, hey, not everything you "see" Is a sign.). But then right as I had that thought, Mike says to me..oh hey, Nice watch! Where did you get it, that looks nice!"

I calmly said it was my brother's watch...and before I finished what I was going to say, I held my watch out to show it to him

I wasnt thinking about the time displayed on the watch was 11:11

It didn't hit me until I got back in the store and all I could say was...oh wow guys, that actually WAS a cool trick!" 😳

😁❤️✌️

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Oh...and I have a song just for Welles! It's so cool to hear from a fellow Pentatonix Fan!

This is my favorite song by Pentatonix, it's a remake/mashup of older Daft Punk songs and it still gets me "pumped up" to this day lol.

I've always loved these folks and the effort they put into their music and videos. It makes it that much more special to see them cover Daft Punk

I hope you like it

https://youtu.be/3MteSlpxCpo

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Want to hear something REALLY cool?? So I was at work last night and I step outside for a quick smoke break. My "buddy" Mike was sitting on the bench as I approached. I calmly said "hey Mike, how's life treating you these days"

"Pretty good, pretty good" he responds.

At that moment my phone went off with a notification from one of the apps that was installed.

The message read simply "Ready to see a magic trick?

The moment I got it I was like "oh...?". But then I remembered it's just a spam message from the app, probably nothing.

I was about to mentally dismiss what I read (because, hey, not everything you "see" Is a sign.). But then right as I had that thought, Mike says to me..oh hey, Nice watch! Where did you get it, that looks nice!"

I calmly said it was my brother's watch...and before I finished what I was going to say, I held my watch out to show it to him

I wasnt thinking about the time displayed on the watch was 11:11. It didn't hit me until I got back in the store and all I could say was...oh wow guys, that actually WAS a cool trick!" 😳

😁❤️✌️
That was so cool and hilarious. Nice magic trick, Midwayers! :lol:

Also...I enjoyed your Pentatonix musical offering. They are amazing aren't they? ...I also helped myself to other Pentatonix songs YouTube brought up. That's a good start to the day. Thanks Jason. :thumright:

xxSandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Jason,

I'm listening to the song while binge watching the boys. Lol.

Here's one someone from another forum introduced me to... I really dig it

https://youtu.be/4s3uheDMRl0