The Tapping World Summit 2020

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Tapping World Summit 2020

Post by Sandy »

This year's tapping Wold summit begins on Monday. If you are interested you can sign up here...
https://www.thetappingsolution.com/2020 ... 0a8deb4c31

If you are unfamiliar with EFT Tapping, Nick Ortner explains it in a nutshell...
Tapping provides relief from chronic pain, emotional problems, disorders, addictions, phobias, post traumatic stress disorder, and physical diseases. While Tapping is newly set to revolutionize the field of health and wellness, the healing concepts that it’s based upon have been in practice in Eastern medicine for over 5,000 years. Like acupuncture and acupressure, Tapping is a set of techniques which utilize the body’s energy meridian points. You can stimulate these meridian points by tapping on them with your fingertips – literally tapping into your body’s own energy and healing power.
You can find an introduction to tapping here....
https://www.thetappingsolution.com/what-is-eft-tapping/

This is an amazing and simple technique anyone can do that can enhance your well being on many levels.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Tapping World Summit 2020

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Thanks for posting the link. I've combined EFT tapping with Louise Hay affirmations for a few years now. It's really incredible how it eases stressful feelings and thoughts in a few short minutes! I recommend it for anyone, and for all ages.

KIm
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
I did a stress and anxiety tapping meditation last week with Jessica Ortner and felt enormously better after just a few minutes. I hope to make it a part of a healthy routine in the coming year. :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
It's crazy how quickly and well it works isn't it? Just tapping on a few meridian points on our body and, "Wallah!" We're communicating and calming down our cave man brain that's always on the alert!

I'm happy for you to have found this technique. One more coping mechanism to add to the old tool box!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,
It's crazy how quickly and well it works isn't it? Just tapping on a few meridian points on our body and, "Wallah!" We're communicating and calming down our cave man brain that's always on the alert!
Absolutely! LOL I like the cave man analogy...it is so true.
I'm hoping to spend a little time at the summit every day. :sunflower:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
:sunflower:

Kim