Bill wiese on 23 minutes in Hell

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Bill wiese on 23 minutes in Hell

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hey guys,

While I was looking at some videos online, I happened to find this video by Bill Wiese about his experience in hell for 23 minutes. Do you guys believe in an eternal hell? here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g5sAZjjPSA
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Bill wiese on 23 minutes in Hell

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Edward,
I believe The Law of Attraction is still active after we die. Depending on how we lived our lives, determines where we end up in the afterlife. That means I think we go to a place specific to our vibration, and we share that place with others who resonate on the same frequency. It's a great advantage for us to learn our lessons while we are on this plain. Life gives us chance after chance to make positive choices and changes in ourselves, resulting in positive thoughts and actions. I think it's much harder to make those changes in spirit, especially surrounded by like minded people.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Bill wiese on 23 minutes in Hell

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Edward
I'm pretty much on the same page as Kim..
That means I think we go to a place specific to our vibration, and we share that place with others who resonate on the same frequency.

so I feel that if you have a lot of negativity inside,,you will manifest it in your life,,,,and our life,,,doesn't end here..
(I didn't mean you personally - just in a general sense)

which is why I don't think I'll be watching Bill's 23 min in hell....that's his creation,,,and not something I would give energy to...or be a part of...

The Law of Attraction is a Universal Law,,,,it's just a fact...like the old saying...what goes around, comes around.
so it's a good thing to focus our energy on what we put out there and what we would choose to receive ...

pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.