last full moon in dec

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: last full moon in dec

Post by happyrain »

thanks mrs. p. i don't know who started it but it doesn't matter, happy we can practice together. this has also given me something to think about, considering the varying levels of connection felt in the moment.

and on other things mentioned here by everyone... :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi all, :hithere
PP wrote:
I do remember when I started off with the Akashic Construct….I had no problem getting there,,,the steps, the light,,the office room,,,with all that George described….but do you think a celestial would come up that elevator???? No chance…I think I’m still dealing with a fear, on that point.
I hear ya! lol I had the same problem and so did Wingzie. We both commiserated together but then one day when I let go and allowed, Bang! There was a celestial in my AC. I was dumbfounded, literally. :lol:
I think you are spot on when you say this...
It seems I must have specific intent,,,,really have no expectation and it can’t be centered on me…so perhaps the ‘letting go’ part is kicking in….finally!
another thing... I'd like to mention for any who may be beginning meditation and Akashic Construct. Giving the celestials opportunity helps too. What I mean is when I first began meditating it was very sporadic. Once or twice a week kind of thing. I had all the some what typical blocks, so with just a few tries when things did not go well it was easy to become frustrated with the whole "kit and caboodle". But sticking with it, demonstrating your willingness and determination to learn, and then just relaxing and having a wonderful time...like its an outing with special friends.... Well that takes the pressure off of you, pressure we sometimes place on ourselves. And you give the Divine free rein to teach inspire, and sustain in ways you didn't know were possible. So short meditations in the beginning with no expectations but frequently, with maybe jotting down somewhere afterwards what you felt or saw is helpful . First thing I noticed was how great I always felt afterwards even though seemingly nothing occurred. I was just more peaceful...something.... I also started seeing light disturbances that grew and changed and became clearer and I started feeling energy. But I wrote all this down because it is really easy to second guess yourself after some time has passed. When you go back week later and re read you see growth occurring. It can be a gentle process different for all of us but each precious in its own way.
It grows and changes as we are ready. We'll all get there no doubt. :bana:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
You asked how I learned my symbology. I think it's something my Grandma taught me. When I would think of her the end and top of my nose would feel like the tingling sensation when a body part is falling asleep. I rub my nose but the sensation would persist. And if trying to ignore it! The sensation would itch so bad I could barely stand it. Finally started making the connection between thinking of my grandma and the presence of the sensation. Its also helpful in receiving answers to yes/no questions. Her symbol would present itself when she wanted to get my attention and then grow strong again for a 'yes' answer. I practiced this over an over, having her give the symbol, taking it away and asking the same question. Interestingly enough, later found out that same sensation was the way my daughter and two nieces knew my mom was trying to get their attention! Maybe it's a grandma thing? Anyway, after that a new teacher would get my attention that way and I'd have to figure out who it was. Or after meeting a teacher in meditation, I'd ask them to pick a spot for me to be able to recognize them....So, please excuse me as both my mom an dad are lighting up their symbols.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thought I'd share this because you guys seemed to really like the chanting offered by swami v... tomorrow night if you have zoom you can attend a brief chanting session that is 8PM central
Online Guided Meditation & Mantra Chanting
with His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda

Namaste Friends,

We write to you on the eve of the New Moon before the start of the Navaratri Meditation period to share a few ways you can connect with our sangha from home. Now more than ever is a time for contemplation.

Each Monday evening at 6pm PDT His Holiness will guide a short meditation on Zoom (audio only). Join Monday meditations here: https://zoom.us/j/802740721

Each Thursday evening at 6pm PDT His Holiness will lead a worldwide mantra chanting group on Zoom (audio only with a slide of the mantra). Join Thursday mantra chanting here: https://zoom.us/j/707904185

We will also be streaming the above-mentioned fellowships live on Facebook, so you may join from the Hansavedas Facebook page. You will also find a recording of the 21st March livestream on our Facebook page in case you missed it or would like to re-watch.
https://www.facebook.com/hansavedas/

We hope you will join our online community on Mondays and Thursdays via Zoom starting this week (23 & 26 March) for at least the next three weeks. All fellowships are free and registration is not required. Love donations are much appreciated to support us during this time.

This year's second Navaratri begins this Tuesday, 24th March. We heartily invite you to read His Holiness's Navaratri Meditation Article.
https://hansavedas.org/navaratri-2020/

We wish you peace as you strengthen your inner resolve and focus on staying healthy and safe at home.

Kind regards,
Hansavedas Staff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Eric. I think the live presentation is underway as I type and George just got up. But I hope to catch it when they repost it later. :finger: It is nic to know there are weekly meditations and chanting at a regular time to help with the missed human contact.
I'll write these down and put them on the fridge for future reference. :sunflower:

Kim,
What a blessing this must be for you... :happy
I think it's something my Grandma taught me. When I would think of her the end and top of my nose would feel like the tingling sensation when a body part is falling asleep. I rub my nose but the sensation would persist. And if trying to ignore it! The sensation would itch so bad I could barely stand it. Finally started making the connection between thinking of my grandma and the presence of the sensation. Its also helpful in receiving answers to yes/no questions. Her symbol would present itself when she wanted to get my attention and then grow strong again for a 'yes' answer. I practiced this over an over, having her give the symbol, taking it away and asking the same question. Interestingly enough, later found out that same sensation was the way my daughter and two nieces knew my mom was trying to get their attention! Maybe it's a grandma thing?
Anyway, after that a new teacher would get my attention that way and I'd have to figure out who it was. Or after meeting a teacher in meditation, I'd ask them to pick a spot for me to be able to recognize them....So, please excuse me as both my mom an dad are lighting up their symbols.
I experienced something similar with two celestials in particular. Midwayer Mathew always gives me a heads up with a feeling of pressure in the center of my face. And my teacher Aaron, and I have an arrangement that if there is something he wishes me to write down or record he puts pressure on my writing arm. LOL simple eh? :roll :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy,
i believe tomorrow is friday for you. you haven't missed anything yet. if i hadn't shared it already- his discourse on the corona virus, proactive solution and a blessing mantra is given in this video below. i think i had shared some notes but not the video...
https://www.facebook.com/hansavedas/vid ... 815439491/

another saint has come forward and said courage is the antivirus(the same as others... "doubling up moral courage"). of course it means to take your physical health and social distancing seriously still...

kim, i tried to meditate tonight and felt a line of energy pressed on the side of my head. i'm taking notes from you and going to try to observe the different sensations. maybe i will be able to identify them.

thank you for the lesson and mrs. plume for asking the questions. i am really pleased to have a group effort like this and you're each teaching me something as we journal our experience. should we mosey on over to the akashic construct? https://www.board.1111angels.com/viewto ... 12&t=16999

or do we keep the "last full moon in dec" thread alive... it kind of makes me laugh :lol:

:loves you all.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:57 amI experienced something similar with two celestials in particular. Midwayer Mathew always gives me a heads up with a feeling of pressure in the center of my face. And my teacher Aaron, and I have an arrangement that if there is something he wishes me to write down or record he puts pressure on my writing arm. LOL simple eh?
:bana: :bana: :bana: Exactly!

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:34 amkim, i tried to meditate tonight and felt a line of energy pressed on the side of my head. i'm taking notes from you and going to try to observe the different sensations. maybe i will be able to identify them.
Maybe it's going to be a spirit tingling sensation revolution! I did a lot of testing in the beginning. "Please give me your symbol.... Now please take it away." You have to be patient too because you might not get an immediate reaction. I think spirit is pretty busy right now. And if the answer seems confusing, it might be because your not asking the right question, something they cannot answer, or maybe even delayed because they're off finding the answer. Or a more likely scenario, I'm asking too many questions in a row. Also, this is a way to communicate outside of meditation, nothing beats a meditative experience, but this is also a great affirmation enhancer.

I think this was supposed to be something to share, because every time I have a conversation about communicating this way, a lot of my symbols go off! Like while writing this post!!!

So, I'm glad you asked the question too Lynn!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Kim

so testing is the method...
I did a lot of testing in the beginning. "Please give me your symbol.... Now please take it away." You have to be patient too because you might not get an immediate reaction.
That sounds like a great practise thanks,,,I will work on it,,
blessings,,pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
:love
Kim