last full moon in dec

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: last full moon in dec

Post by peacockplume »

Interesting how we all seemed to connect with Michael and especially Nebadonia in this meditation!!!
pp :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

acknowledged you each, prayed for family and friends and sat under what looked like a full moon tonight. very interesting cloud movement. fast burst with low clouds and many dense still moving clouds higher up. the moon is very bright too. lots of activity- most the practice was spent trying to slow the mind down, didn't realize a near 30 minutes had passed just to do that. realized god uses us as he see's fit, it's the ego and attachment that obscures this simple truth. we might be used in ways we don't necessarily agree with, what i mean is, sometimes we're a more fitting candidate than we'd care to admit. if we hold faith in a greater plan- relinquish misconceived notions of the self, we might remember the joy and light-hearted reality available to us. meditation ended with playful feelings and happy puppies. the moonlight made seeing in the dark easy.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

:hithere :hithere
not too much for me last night,,,all I managed to do was,,,go to my Akashic Construct...but found I still had attachment to the property we sold,,,,memory is so strong....somehow I got to the river for awhile, but it was rushing,,,not peaceful...so I just sent thoughts of prayers of healing for everyone...
love for everyone
pp xoxo
Daily Affirmation:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello :hithere ,

I am sorry I couldn't share yesterday. Yesterday was a yard work day and helping my neighbour get ready for her inspection that was scheduled for today.

PP it is good to hear from you. I hope your travels are going well. I understand your attachment as I discoved last week I was still rather attached to my own home in the US. Memories sort of ache when I think back. I would so much rather remeber fondly and happily... but...... there you go... a work in progress. :)

My meditation was strangely different. Much more formal then usual... I worked out of a full blown ritual and while the healing felt strangely connected...Stillness was more disjointed. I saw energy beings but there was no visions or co creative work that could be deciphered.

Eric,
This hits home and seems important...
realized god uses us as he see's fit,
That is so true and reminds me that if we are open and give permission to our God within we can be useful as our body sleeps. It reminded me of a dream I had a week ago...strangely meaningful at the time with healings and I remember I was given the recipe for a healing elixir... Unfortunately I couldn't remember the details when I woke up. But I was left with a feeling of something important had occurred. LOL :roll: Ah well... once again...work in progress. I still felt a connection though... We were connected. :happy

I am off to get our groceries soon. Why am I longing for a cinnamon roll? :oops: Be strong Sandy! :hithere

(((((hugs)))))
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey mrs. plume, sandy.

first, get yourself that cinnamon role.

both of you had some awesome experiences. lynn, you've had some revealing visions.
the elixir dream is curious sandy, i've heard stories of himalayan monks who make use of and survive solely on a special green elixir.

what was your ritual?
as for my discovery, what i meant to elaborate on is that sometimes we are unconscious of how we are used in the moment and even a seeming negative encounter with someone has its rightful place. god might use us to confront a misguided understanding, truth isn't always a pretty or easy experience.

i'd like to know what you intuit from these energy beings.

it seems all of us felt a type of restlessness in our practice too.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Yes,,cinamon roll is a must,,,I had one today..
sometimes we are unconscious of how we are used in the moment and even a seeming negative encounter with someone has its rightful place. god might use us to confront a misguided understanding,
your absolutely right Eric,,

will be talking with you guys soon

love,,,mrs plume
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:lol: now i want one!

interesting mention of the dreams sandy, had a couple last night/this morning. one i remember was meditating in the backyard in about the same spot i did just recently under the full moon. the difference was in the dream it was daytime. i was so still a large blue jay landed next to me and didn't notice. then a crow came and started grazing the area. they were undisturbed by my presence. there was a third bird but i can't remember. anyways... the crow decided to disturb the bluejay by pecking at its wings/underside. all three birds started quarreling so i made my presence known to break them up. it surprised them to realize someone was sitting there. :lol: so i guess the practices are effecting my dreams since i'm meditating in them now too. wonder what this one might mean.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay... first of all...now I want another cinnamon roll! :bana: :lol: I might just have to burn a cinnamon candle or incense. (lots less calories that way.) ;) If not quite as satisfying.

I love it, Eric, ... You are meditating in your sleep. very cool... and I would think a good sign. I hear you with the birds though. :lol: for me it would be the Magpies fussing with the Pee Wees and Willie Wagtails with the attitude of chihuahua standing up to all the big guys. Ae you a peace maker by nature? Maybe the dream was symbolic.
as for my discovery, what i meant to elaborate on is that sometimes we are unconscious of how we are used in the moment and even a seeming negative encounter with someone has its rightful place. god might use us to confront a misguided understanding, truth isn't always a pretty or easy experience.
It is interesting that in a similar vein, Welles posted a thought provoking article called Ï have No enemies." while it is a little different from what you are speaking about. It did make me think... I guess it reminds me to listen to look beyond my own attitude and agenda and try to really see how another feels whose opinions are vastly different from my own. As with all things it will take some time. I have been practising my ways of being a very very long time and letting go of something even if it may be a good thing to do doesn't always come easy. Thank you for reminding me of the beauty of God's wisdom as we are surrounded by people and situations whose input in surprising ways in the long run can help us grow closer to the kind of mortal we so long to be.

You asked about my ritual, Eric.
LOL My ritual from start to finish was rather formal. With ritual cleaning of myself and space... Asking for guidance and sitting my intentions, creating an energy circle in astral, (much like the akashic construct does but using a different "tool.") Healing was heavy on my heart so That became the focus of my meditation. Afterwards and by the time I went into stillness, though, I was shown no direction so maybe the energy beings were working on me. LOL

I always end a ritual in gratitude and open the protective energy circle. That's it in a nutshell. I am usually very peaceful and sometimes "giddy"afterwards. LOL

Okay gotta get the pumpkin out of the oven. We are having pumpkin as a vegetable tonight for dinner. Oh no...now I am thinking about Pumpkin pies! :shock: :?

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i think that's a lovely ritual. i read this last night, we become what we gather.
i see you're gathering sincerity and sweetness(all this talk about dessert :lol: ).

self peace for world peace.

until next time!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wanted to add that your dove totem, i think this was the third bird in the dream. :lol: all this talk about peace! i tried to recreate the scene yesterday during the day time and meditate. a dove approached near the end and just sat on the fence. we started at each other a couple times, took 10 minutes for the dogs to notice then they decided to bolt towards it full speed. :roll: :mrgreen: :loves
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

HI, everyone! :hithere
I'm back. Couldn't get my laptop to connect in the house we were staying in, so was on an internet fast. Lol! didn't have time to anyway. Didn't meditate last Sunday, fell into bed exhausted every night So happy to have a chance to catch up with the boards and this thread. Will join in tonight for sure!

Love to all,
Kim

P.S. Now I want a cinnamon roll!... Going to have to settle for cinnamon cereal I guess! :sunflower: ... with... :bana:
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

see you guys soon
:loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:hithere Me too!. Won't be long now. :sunflower:
:loves

Oh no! I just remembered...the time has changed! It will happen any minute now. :shock: I may be in no time as George is still asleep and we have some blood testing and breakfast to get first. But I'll be there... and on time if at all possible. :finger:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Group meditation March 15, 2020
I was a bit concerned I wouldn't be able to connect very well, because of being on vacation for the past ten days and not meditating at all during that time, but was looking forward to trying.

Sandy, Eric joined me while I was preparing to go into alpha. Immediately it felt like a strong connection had formed between us. I saw PP a little ways off. I asked her if she was joining us in 'No Time' and she said yes. Usually I walk around a giant clock, all the numbers appearing clearly before me as I pass them and go into alpha. This time with all of you joining me, we appeared pushing together a massive minute hand around the clock. Monjoronson came in to help us because the hand was huge and heavy. We were all smiling our way through it. Making it to 60, we quickly went through a chakra cleansing, then raced down to the river together.

Reaching The River, immediately we put our hands out to join healing those gathered there. Instead of individual transparent golden bubbles, there was an opaque, strong healing dome covering everyone together. After a few minutes, many celestials came in to take our place so we could go to our lesson.

Hanging on to hands we ran up to the bridge like little kids. I wrote down my/our intention. To teach us how to get back to the original idea that we were there to assist Monjoronson in helping the world. Crossing the bridge still all hanging onto hands, we stood in a circle. I saw Shane and Melody waving to us, we waved back, Scanning around with awe, seeing throngs of others from all directions coming to join us. It wasn't only members from the boards, I had a visual of a globe, they were coming from EVERYWHERE. Then in the center of our circle the huge healing crystal appeared. We all touched it, dropped hands, turned holding hands of the others as they joined us forming, like spokes of a wheel. As people arrived they joined hands forming layers and layers around the crystal. A continuous wave of light flowed out of the crystal through our hands into all those connected with it. Where hands clasped, they shown bright red.

Then as a huge group we rose up to a massive outdoor amphitheater. Monjoronson was down at the center speaking. Then the crystal appeared beside him glowing brightly as he spoke. Surprisingly many people I knew were seating themselves, conversing and listening. My adult son was seated with small pedestal in front of him with a pen and notebook, earnestly recording the lecture.

I was ready to settle in and hear the lecture, when the four of us and a handful of others where standing outside the back wall of the amphitheater. Seems we had been selected to participate in... a kind of hands on experience/experiment. My grandma, Monjoronson symbols came in here very strong here. Received another unknown one, then my brother Rick's. Remembered his message for me to give his girls as he passed, "Be gentle with each other." (earlier in the day Sandy had used those same words on another thread, then it had reminded me of my brother and was a little overcome for a few minutes. Here it was again, wise words considering the state of the world today.)

Suddenly we all appeared to be about 14 years old and were part of a family, with our parents who had just then moved to a new town. It was like any smallish town with all the roles of cliché stereotype of people you'd expect to see there. As we were inspecting our bizarrely, fully furnished house, people of the town came in deciding they would have a welcoming party right then. They were constantly chatting, looking us over, making negative comments on the arrangements of the house. My thought was, “Um, this isn't even our stuff. It was left here by the last person, who was your friend and neighbor. The house kept filling up, there was a lot going on everywhere(our connection continued to be really strong, but we all lost track of each other at this point in the growing confusion).

The people of this town were really not very cordial, although they smiled, laughed and acted as if they were. Children all over the place were not being paid attention, or listened to. Teenagers drinking, smaller children participating in unsafe activities. I tried my best to intervene, but so much of it was going on at once. I stopped to hear a few conversations and they seemed much older than their appearance. One little girl had a deck of energy cards in the pocket of her coat stuck on a branch of a tree in the yard. I pulled it down for her and felt the deck of cards in the pocket pulse in my hand. There was another very little girl who was flopping all over the place as adults tried tying her on top of a pillow in a car. They repeated the very same actions over and over again, always unable to secure her in her seat. I looked a them disbelieving that they thought a pillow and rope was going to keep her safely in the car, and wondered why they just didn't put her in a car seat. While watching this the child, about a year old, called out to me, “Ms. Kim you're just upset because they won't let you see Trevor!”

Very surprised at being addressed by a one-year-old speaking in full sentences and who obviously knew me, a teenager, as a responsible adult! I responded bewildered, “But honey, I don't know who Trevor is?” (was that the unknown symbol felt earlier?)

In all this chaos I was desperately trying to find the lesson we had come here to learn! Also struggling to remember all the little happenings so I could record it later. Then out of nowhere, the shadow of gigantic clock hands moved in front of me. Seemed like the inference was, “We're running out of time,” or, “The hands of time are ticking down.”

It felt like this meditation had been really long and I felt no closer to understanding it. I turned to my TA, who I'd just spotted standing off to the side observing the experience/experiment unfold. I asked for help in trying to understand what in the world was going on!

The response was a smile and calm, as Whitney Houston began singing from up above us, a line of one of her songs, “I believe the children are our future. Treat them well and let them lead the way...” Blinking, standing there, the chaos raged on, but it got quiet around me. Yes, I believed that. We must stop and pay closer attention to our children. If allowed to be children, left to their own devices, they are more accepting of others, manage to work out their differences more quickly, so they can get on with their job of playing and enjoying life. A flash of all the indigo, crystal, rainbow children with their special gifts came to mind.

Thought it a rather peculiar way to teach a lesson, but I accepted the outcome as it reflected my own beliefs for many years. And as with many things, we remember and internalize a hands on experience, much more effectively than sitting through a lecture.

I spent a few minutes reviewing details of the meditation. Even though it was a crazy experience, throughout the meditation I stopped to appreciate and feel grateful for the strong connection we all maintained, even when separated.

The meditation lasted 2 hours and 35 minutes.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey kim welcome back!
wild meditation. i felt some sensations in my forehead as i humbly acknowledged each of you. didn't get to meditate for long, my sister came back from out of town and before i knew it we were having family dinner 30 minutes after our agreed upon time.
i think something from that stillness exercise followed me the next day. today i saw 777, 3333, 888. these numbers came as i was reflecting on my deeper desires, that this is the life to overcome and burn away the archaic patterns and perversions of the mind- once i do that i can absolve and relinquish my ego to better serve the thing i desire most and believe in. i recognize it will be many many years of endeavor, noting that i am only in the beginning stages of attempting to free myself from myself. everyone has their own thing, i'm not trying to force this view on anyone. but it is a deep desire that i've tasked myself with a long time ago.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys,
I have spent the last hour looking for my quick notes I made of the Sunday group meditation and they are gone. :? I couldn't meditate in the peace of the bedroom as George was still asleep after a long night and I did not have my journal so immediately afterwords I scribbled rough notes about the happenings to help refresh my memory later. However, the scrap of paper must have looked scrappy enough to be thrown away and it is nowhere to be found. So I will have to do the best I can with a, now, very fuzzy memory.

My meditation was cut rather short too, Eric. George got up and so I ended things rather abruptly. I do remember at the end it was especially strong the hand in mine and in fact, I felt it squeezed.

I grounded my self as always and spoke with Urantia for a bit as we searched through the ways of being that no longer served me. Once grounded I sat for a time allowing the Divine Energy to flow through my crown chakra and each energy center ending with the root chakra. I clearly saw the colours of each chakra and as I completed this process I again sat quietly allowing Divine to guide.

I felt transported and found myself looking at the earth...along with you guys as well. We were gigantic and spread out around the planet. I can't remember now exactly how I came to this conclusion but I sensed we were to do for the Earth exactly what I just did for my own energy centers...I was puzzled and asked, "The earth has Chakras?" Not sure if I got an answer but it seemed we were joined with many others Divine and humans like us. We pulled energy into the earth beginning first with Root and working up the chakras. The energy of each was like an oblong light flowing through the center of the world( sort of like a plastic globe that was pieced through the middle with a spear of pure light energy as we worked on each chakra. (corresponding chakra colours) When we completed the crown chakra the earth glowed all over with pure white energy.

It was at this point I felt my hand squeezed and shortly there after the meditation was cut short with George's awakening.

I was told two short phrases in the beginning but for the life of me I can't remember, now. I did write it down...sigh

(trying to remember again) ... Nope I have nothing... :(

Kim, that was a most unusual meditation and lesson... very good but unusual and positively fascinating... You know, my first thoughts when you were speaking about being 14 and moving into a new neighbourhood...
Well this part...
Suddenly we all appeared to be about 14 years old and were part of a family, with our parents who had just then moved to a new town. It was like any smallish town with all the roles of cliché stereotype of people you'd expect to see there. As we were inspecting our bizarrely, fully furnished house, people of the town came in deciding they would have a welcoming party right then. They were constantly chatting, looking us over, making negative comments on the arrangements of the house. My thought was, “Um, this isn't even our stuff. It was left here by the last person, who was your friend and neighbor. The house kept filling up, there was a lot going on everywhere(our connection continued to be really strong, but we all lost track of each other at this point in the growing confusion).

The people of this town were really not very cordial, although they smiled, laughed and acted as if they were. Children all over the place were not being paid attention, or listened to. Teenagers drinking, smaller children participating in unsafe activities. I tried my best to intervene, but so much of it was going on at once. I stopped to hear a few conversations and they seemed much older than their appearance. One little girl had a deck of energy cards in the pocket of her coat stuck on a branch of a tree in the yard. I pulled it down for her and felt the deck of cards in the pocket pulse in my hand. There was another very little girl who was flopping all over the place as adults tried tying her on top of a pillow in a car. They repeated the very same actions over and over again, always unable to secure her in her seat. I looked a them disbelieving that they thought a pillow and rope was going to keep her safely in the car, and wondered why they just didn't put her in a car seat. While watching this the child, about a year old, called out to me, “Ms. Kim you're just upset because they won't let you see Trevor!”

Very surprised at being addressed by a one-year-old speaking in full sentences and who obviously knew me, a teenager, as a responsible adult! I responded bewildered, “But honey, I don't know who Trevor is?” (was that the unknown symbol felt earlier?)
Especially this part...
My thought was, “Um, this isn't even our stuff. It was left here by the last person, who was your friend and neighbour.
was...
That this is the way each generation of people feel on earth. The young ones inherit "the older ones drab furniture". ... (state of the world in all the many lines this entails. ) And even though the neighbours or previous generation seemingly welcomes the young ones and their generational ways of being...underneath they undermine and reject new ideas and solutions... well something like that. That was just my first thought.

I also wondered if the one year old was a cherubim. LOL Just a wild thought...but probably not.

So it will be interesting to see who this Trevor is. I was trying to remember where I had heard the name Trevor before but all that came up was Trevor the frog from Harry Potter movies. :roll: :) not helpful, huh? ;)

How was your family dinner with your sister, Eric? In these times such things are precious and soul stirring in their own way.
I believe your deepest desires will manifest... you want this so much. :love

Love to all...
Sandy

Has anybody heard from PP?
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning all!
Eric,
Nebadonia's symbol for me is a tingling about the size of a quarter in the center of my forehead. The night of the meditation it was very strong right from the first. I felt her loving connection and deep concern for her Urantian children. Had a quick visual of her cradling us(meaning the entire world) in her arms.

Hope you had a wonderful family dinner. Family connections seem even more important with the present state of life. On the night of the meditation I thought of as many people as I could wrapping them in a golden bubble of protection, your family included. Hope all is well with them.
happyrain wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:13 ami think something from that stillness exercise followed me the next day. today i saw 777, 3333, 888. these numbers came as i was reflecting on my deeper desires, that this is the life to overcome and burn away the archaic patterns and perversions of the mind- once i do that i can absolve and relinquish my ego to better serve the thing i desire most and believe in. i recognize it will be many many years of endeavor, noting that i am only in the beginning stages of attempting to free myself from myself. everyone has their own thing, i'm not trying to force this view on anyone. but it is a deep desire that i've tasked myself with a long time ago.
Pretty amazing you realized the lesson followed you into the next day. The way you expressed what you've been trying to do was well said, and... not at all easy to accomplish, but a noble endeavor for anyone! I've been working on the same. Also still at my infancy of achieving this, but looking back I see there has been progress. All we can do is keep trying, right?

Sandy,
I am so tired of misplacing things lately. It sounds like you did a pretty good job or recalling most of it! I think it's really interesting how the four of us always seem to hold hands, at least for a time. In my visual you all joined me in my chakra clearing ritual. In it our entire being turns the color of the chakra to be cleansed, falling through the screen sifting out, leaving the grainy particles of negativities behind. Then automatically turn the color of the next chakra to be cleansed until were done, resuming our original tone.
Sandy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:25 amI felt transported and found myself looking at the earth...along with you guys as well. We were gigantic and spread out around the planet. I can't remember now exactly how I came to this conclusion but I sensed we were to do for the Earth exactly what I just did for my own energy centers...I was puzzled and asked, "The earth has Chakras?" Not sure if I got an answer but it seemed we were joined with many others Divine and humans like us. We pulled energy into the earth beginning first with Root and working up the chakras. The energy of each was like an oblong light flowing through the center of the world( sort of like a plastic globe that was pieced through the middle with a spear of pure light energy as we worked on each chakra. (corresponding chakra colours) When we completed the crown chakra the earth glowed all over with pure white energy.
This is an amazing visual! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: I perform a certain meditation for healing Urantia. She always appears to me as a young woman. Many celestials help to send healing love into the energetic fields of all the women I know there to help with the healing, we then all turn to direct healing together to Urantia. Toward the end of the meditation I'm large enough to cradle the world in my hands. I send a shaft of healing light up through the core of the world spilling out top and all down the sides, touching all those who depend upon her.

Our connection was so strong throughout, but I always seem to sense our parting. That's when I loose sight of you all. Think I remember at one point checking our connection by looking, seeing your hand and squeezing it.

I wonder if one of the short phrases was, "Be gentle with each other." When you said it on another thread it really affected me emotionally, as those were the exact words my brother conveyed to me to tell his daughters. Coincidentally! Yesterday, while trying to find a zip drive to put photos on, the first pic I opened is of the art exhibition one of his daughters had. The pic was of several velum lanterns hung from the ceiling at various levels. All hand stitched, representing a memory she had of her dad. There were strings of lights going through all the lanterns. It was... magical.

Seeing that pic prompted me to send her a text that her dad had been in my meditation repeating that phrase. She lives in Colorado, far from any family and really needed to hear that from one of us. It prompted her to listen to some spiritual messages that night giving her great comfort. Every so often while on vacation I thought of her, being so much closer to her geographically. I didn't want to bother her because she's so busy, knowing there was no way we could meet up. Come to think of it! I believe that particular art exhibition was in Tucson!
Sandy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:25 amThat this is the way each generation of people feel on earth. The young ones inherit "the older ones drab furniture". ... (state of the world in all the many lines this entails. ) And even though the neighbours or previous generation seemingly welcomes the young ones and their generational ways of being...underneath they undermine and reject new ideas and solutions... well something like that. That was just my first thought.
I was thinking the same. The furniture was actually of a very modern design and color, but there was so much of it and strewn about the room in no particular order. At the time I'd had an image of the owner, wondered if maybe the townspeople had pushed him out of town because he 'didn't fit in."

Trevor the frog from Harry Potter gave me a hearty laugh! Especially since I knew exactly what you were talking about!)
When the one year old(Cherubim? Maybe?) mentioned Trevor, I remembered a flash running through my head, wondering if maybe that was the unknown symbol I'd felt earlier. Maybe was of a teacher we would be meeting later?... Guess we shall see!

Love to all,
Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

hi everyone

still on for sun meditation (mon for sandy)

see you all tomorrow

love and hugs,,,pp

:kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

:hithere
I'm ready!

:love Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi,,,
Did you/anyone see the message from The Harp of God yesterday??? Marian Williamson sent out a global meditation for today..
(there was a specific time - but it is available in "no time" It was a 2 minute prayer meditation for a global miracle...)

I called one friend here to tell her and we got talking about how many are saying that this virus cannot live in the light!!
negativity can't survive in the light,,,sooooo...sounds good to me.

immediately I knew my meditation and prayer...so I dove into it....found myself immediately in the 5d world pyramid,,,
the earth appeared in the middle and I just kept focusing on beautiful splarking diamond light enveloping the planet....

then I found myself above Vancouver Island,,,where the light, went out in a big circle,,,first encompassing where I live,,,then it started spreading....and went like a curtain,,,through each province until all of canada was covered...then the curtain extended south,,, and also moved eastward till all the earth was covered,,,including the poles....no escape for this virus!!
Austrailia popped into view and got soaked,,,then movement went east......

when it was all covered it was an incredibly beautiful sight...and I found myself back in the 5d world pyramid...I was quite a bit longer than the asked fr 2 min....but I'm sure that was ok....

That will be my focus again this evening....

loves....pp
Daily Affirmation:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello lynne, thank you for sharing that. i wonder if you practiced similar tonight? i was in my room and started dozing off but by 7:32pm a sharp jolt woke me and i instantly sat on the floor in a meditative posture and began to pray. i welcomed each of you. there were some colors. the experience lasted roughly 35 minutes. we were in a close-knit circle. sandy to my right, lynne to my left and kim in front of me. with sandy i saw pink light and uplifting hearts.was she experiencing bliss? i think it's a certainty for you sandy, i don't know when. pp was practicing a global prayer and healing. our circle was in darkness, the impressions i received were faint. i kept thinking of dark violet wings. in the center of our circle was either a small rock or a heart, there was faint blue light pulsating like a heart. these are the deeper colors i received which i think were shared between pp and kim. with kim i felt you were in complete stillness. an even darker screen went over me as i thought on you and it felt like our connection was very clear, like you could literally hear me say hello to you. because of this i thought i might have been tugging on your antennae a little too much and decided to back off but offer you and our circle a mantra taught to me with the hopes for healing. after this i tried to relax in stillness and near the end offer a pray of thankful and hopeful attitude for all.

can't wait to hear from y'all.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all! :hithere
Well Lynn and Eric your descriptions of meditation were inspiring indeed! Excuse me while I hold them in my heart for a minute. I was unaware of the global call for stillness, darn. Stayed completely unplugged from news yesterday.

Lynn! It's so wonderful reading of your meditative experiences. I remember when you had difficulties visualizing. Your descriptions now have such full bodied... flavor!!!

Eric,
Maybe it was a pink opal with two hearts?! The images and impressions you relay are so beautiful! I purposely set the intention of holding off on my own imagery and concentrating on what the group was experiencing. We were all four holding hands in a circle... I think the same configuration Eric said. For me it was very light out, which is unusual as the brightness has often been more muted in past group meditations.

There were many people milling about waiting for our teachers. While approaching you guys, I nodded to a man who was standing all by himself. I was sure he was a celestial because he had glow about him. Even though he wasn't moving about he still kind of stood out. Average to shorter height, dressed in a white suit, had shoulder length very white hair, a closed lipped smile on his face. I had the distinct impression he was there observing. He wasn't too far away from our group, and continued to watch the scene the whole time. Like he was appreciative of what he saw.

Monjoronson appeared in front of us, didn't say anything that I can remember, smiled in greeting, looked at the man in white. I got the impression he was aware of the reason the man was there. Like he wanted the man to see this gathering. While we waited to receive direction from a teacher, it was like the celestials were watching us to see if we would take action on our own.

Eric please don't worry about 'tugging on my antennae a little too much', I often wonder if I'm pulling you all to far in my own direction. I would really like to be able to receive that connection! Spiritually hear that word! Wouldn't that be incredible! My intent for that meditation was to get a greater sense of what you guys were experiencing. Our group connection was very strong, and your images were much clearer to me. It was then I realized I'd made a couple of mistakes in preparing for meditation, forgot to turn on my white noise machine and turn off my phone. It was right after that my phone toned four times, knowing it was my sister and she would keep texting without my responding, explained I you would have to meet up later in 'no time'. I stopped 35 minutes into the meditation. Was not able to reconnect later in no time, or get back to sleep until much later.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Such beautiful meditations... all of you. My heart is so full as I read them and file them in my soul. I will be certainly testing the no-time experience as I was unable to meditate yesterday. But at the right time with all of you lovelies deep in your meditations, George and I were driving up Macquarie Pass to the doctor's office (our GP). ( For those new to the forums, we do not seemingly like life to be easy or simple so we cling to a lovely respected doctor who lives and works about 45 minutes away straight up the escarpment on the scariest road I have ever traversed. LOL ) Anyway, it was absolutely the easiest drive up the mountain. I felt strong, fearless and empowered. I wonder if you guys unknowingly aided us? Even George whose fingernails usually dig into the seat rest on the trip was peaceful trusting and calm. (So no one can tell me miracles don't happen. ;) :) )

I will meditate soon in no-time. Once again Wow...your meditations are so beautiful... Kim, I too was thinking about your pink opal crystal when Eric was sharing his meditation... LOL I just heard, "YOU GUYS ROCK!" Midwayer? sounds a bit like Thouroc. :lol:

I'm off to feed the bunnies and Sadie. :hithere
virtual hugs all around,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:44 amLOL I just heard, "YOU GUYS ROCK!" Midwayer? sounds a bit like Thouroc.
LOVE IT!!! :bana: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :bana: :sunflower: My TA's symbol lit up reading and posting this!

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Eric,,,
it’s taken me awhile to get back to here to reply…..yes I did practise again, but much later on, apparently no time really works…it is a bit of a mind twister, but I have learned not to try to figure it out. I think it works better, and rather amazing! The blue colour for me is AA Michael,,,and purple, or violet is AA Zadkiel…so you mentioning the blue was a confirmation for me that AA Michael was there..nice!!
I’d like to ask Kim,,,how did you begin to learn your symbology…as you often say things like…
For example
Nebadonia's symbol for me is a tingling about the size of a quarter in the center of my forehead.

And you have mentioned others also….
Yes, Kim,,I do remember those visualization difficulties,,,and believe it or not,,,I still have them!!
But with what has been happening lately with these group meditations, something has definitely changed,,,,I’m probably hitching a ride on you all’s energy!! Lol
It seems I must have specific intent,,,,really have no expectation and it can’t be centered on me…so perhaps the ‘letting go’ part is kicking in….finally!
I do remember when I started off with the Akashic Construct….I had no problem getting there,,,the steps, the light,,the office room,,,with all that George described….but do you think a celestial would come up that elevator???? No chance…I think I’m still dealing with a fear, on that point.
But since AA Michael really came into my life (not visibly either) I have progressed quite a bit…so all in due time,,,,when trust is complete and assured and I can really get into stillness and let go again, then it will be the right time…I’m not in angst about it anymore,,,that’s a big improvement.
I think it was Eric, who started us forward together??? Thank you Eric
mrs plume
Daily Affirmation: