What to do when you feel unloved

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

What to do when you feel unloved

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi all
My question is very simple. What do you do when you feel unloved by the heavenly father? For some odd reason I have been having inappropriate thoughts about yahuhua. Now have been having ominous signs as a result. I am in need of some serious help. Thanks.
Edward
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: What to do when you feel unloved

Post by happyrain »

I believe it's possible to completely change your perspective and ultimately how you experience life. From my experience Gods consciousness is not affected by the duality we experience in this World. Considering that we are made in Gods image means we too have the potential to experience a consciousness not affected by duality. A sincere desire and effort on your behalf is the first step to remembering your true nature and ultimately, better understanding God. Have you tried the steps I'd offered in your previous thread? Consider your thoughts to be unruly and that you are the Master of your House- it's time to clean your house.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

that is to mean, these thoughts you say are inappropriate can be curtailed.

i too have struggled with fearful, angry and inappropriate thoughts.

you choose what is worth holding onto.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dear Edward,

When I feel unloved, out of sorts, sad, depressed etc... I generally walk down to the lake behind our flats and sit under the Shea Oak trees. Leaning against their trunks I feel nature's strength and ability to adapt to changed conditions You see, this particular grove of trees weathered a terrific windstorm 15 or 16 years ago and two fell over with just a few of their roots still embedded in the ground. Yet they persevere and gain strength and sustenance as the side branches reach towards the sky and the sun's life giving rays.
We are very much like these trees. Many of us at one time or another experience episodes in life that can topple us, make us feel helpless and even unworthy. But we are not. Within us we have the strength and energy that formed the galaxies and that strength can be experienced anew when we turn our thoughts and even actions to that event. When I sit on the ground under my beloved tree friends I feel comforted by their strength and resilience and then as I turn my thoughts to the heavens and to the God I envision/imagine a beautiful light bathing me and filling me with peace... simple peace. I rest there for awhile and in the resting I am sort of recharged, lighter more open and ready to experience all the good that is creation.

We do not have to earn this peace. It is ours for the asking. Just let go of your fears if you can to some degree and also the labels medical practitioners have given you. God is with you... She is always with you.
...and with that presence truly, without a doubt, anything is possible.

You are loved and you are special just as you are.

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow, sandy, thank you for sharing your beautiful advice and story.

kind regards
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Thanks guys
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Edward,

I hope you're well. It really is hard sometimes to see that God always Loves us.

Sincerely,
HR
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi guys
I appreciate your replies
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward. I'm thinking of you tonight. Is there snow on the ground? Today at the grocery store I met two Americans in the line ahead of me. One from Minnesota and the other Nebraska. It made my day listening to them describe their home and holiday preparations. :sunflower: In fact, I met and talked to a lot of nice people today. Everyone, despite the crowds, were patient and even jolly. I came home in a great mood.

good night all. :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

There is snow on the ground. Good to hear from you.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Edward,

You asked specifically, "What to do..."

Try to keep in mind you are always loved. To get out of an emotional rut like that I look for an opportunity to help someone. Sure enough, because I'm looking, I'll see an opportunity and act on it... and then another...and another. That always breaks my self absorbed loop and because I'm trying to share Love I get back in the flow of it.

Image Welles
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi guys
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello my very dear fellow Ohioan. :kiss:
I am assuming it is seasonably cold up there?

Today is not quite so hot here. But it is very smokey from the horrible bush fires south of us.

xxSandy
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi sandy,
Sorry to hear about the Bush fires. I hope your ok. It's been snowing here off an on.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward,

We're safe where we are in Australia at this time. The closest fire is about 50 ks away. G and I have been organising, though, just in case we have to move out quickly.

I would love to see the snow again. Last time I came home(several years ago) I just missed it. I know when you are exposed to it months on end you get tired of it, but in reality it is very beautiful and for me, healing. There is something very peaceful about standing out in a snow fall and listening to the quiet (It muffles sound I think..or that at least is the impression.) But if you listen very carefully you hear the snow flakes actually falling and landing. Pretty cold though, eh? :lol: That is the part I seem to forget about. ;) :)

It is surprisingly cloudy and comfortable here today and looks like it is going to be a pretty good week weather wise. :bana:

love,
Sandy