update oon overcoming fear bad omen

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

update oon overcoming fear bad omen

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi all,

This is a bit of an update on an earlier post about overcoming fear. I am concerned I may be in some trouble. I first must preface this post by saying I have been struggling wiith schizophrenia for about 9 yearsl, Has anyone received any negative word prompts.. For years since my last hospital visit I have been receiving negative prompts on license plates. Here are some I have received FKD FGU FNTYME FCP. I never in my life thought I would receive prompts like that. Please can anyone offer any explanation or shed any light on why this could be happening. Thanks in advance.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: update oon overcoming fear bad omen

Post by happyrain »

Hi Edward,
I've been happy to see you posting!
Is it not so that what's happening within is often reflected in our experience with the world around us? I don't have the help you might wish to hear, you must further your practice in developing your concentration and choose where you wish to reside(mentally speaking). I'm not saying it's easy, there are years of deeply rooted impressions that need to be overcome and that can only happen once you practice things like concentration. We have so many attachments and ways of being running on auto-pilot, now is the time to clean house. Remember, you are more than whatever emotions you find yourself attached to.
There's a saying playing in my mind, "Where attention goes energy flows." Sincere efforts made by you will yield positive results. You are not alone, you are loved and you are safe. Remember that free-will is your birthright. Have Faith, nourish Hope and strive for even-mindedness.
Helpful practices for Edward,
Start with an invocation out loud of what is allowed and what is not allowed in your house. Develop a routine. Pray, write down what you truly desire and remember your freedom to choose what thoughts to hold. If you want Love in your House, imagine that Love is for you- you deserve it(your being here is one such proof) imagine it cleansing your body and mind. Practice concentrating on the breath, gently but with intent feel slow and drawn inhalation and exhalation- if the mind wonders, just come back to the practice. You're stronger than you realize and this will pass. You have even more to overcome- and it will prove rewarding Dear Edward.
My friend, best of luck. You have support here.
With love, sympathy and respect.
God Bless You.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward,

Please know that the Midwayers and our Angels do not give prompts that hurt and harm. They are very accepting of us and our struggles to overcome. You are very special and they love and care about you. Spirit closeness is at the heart of their desires for us. So please do not take to heart anything negative you may happen upon. Love is the currency of our celestial beings and anything that does not reflect love and support is not their work.

(((((hugs))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi sandy,
Thanks for the reply. I suppose It helps. It still doesn't explain why i would get prompts like that. Thanks nonetheless.