Regarding a gratitude certificate and more

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Theodora
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Regarding a gratitude certificate and more

Post by Theodora »

Greetings,

My apologies for writing this in three different places, but since I am unsure whether the other two different email addresses are monitored and I am also unsure how much time I've got before anything is sent, I'll write it here too. Originally I intended this to be sent through a private message to one of the administrators but my account is apparently not authorized for that yet.

Anyways, you sent an email requesting donations this morning, and I have bought a $10 certificate in response an hour ago, I know it's not much but hopefully every bit helps. However, to my surprise, the certificate is not simply a digital imagine or PDF or something like that, it's an actual physical document that will be sent to my address. The thing is I cannot have anything sent here, I would much appreciate if no one gets to see what I do online, and I most certainly won't be the first person to receive the thing. Aside from that, I don't really want any certificates either, I'd rather you keep the ludicrous amount you'd probably have to spend in shipping something to another continent and use it towards what you really need. Therefore, if possible, I would appreciate if you could not send anything to my address, simply keep the donation and that's it. If that is not possible you can always refund the donation and send me bank details so I can make the payment again without the hassle. If PayPal charges you a fee for the refund I'll include that in the donation as well. Awaiting response on this matter.

Also, this is more of a suggestion, I've seen the Akashic Construct CD, and I would consider buying it if not for the fact that it's also a physical CD that has to be shipped and also requires me having something that can actually read CDs. You may want to check out some free or inexpensive services that would allow you to sell the audio file/s over the internet without shipping anything. You could still charge the same amount, save money on CDs and transportation, and potentially have people like me consider the purchase. If the content is copyrighted you should not be too worried about piracy, and honestly, I doubt anyone who buys this would really do anything like that. If anyone had those intentions they could do it with the CD itself anyways.

Cheers.
Theodora
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Regarding a gratitude certificate and more

Post by Theodora »

Never mind it was a digital PDF after all. No idea why PayPal started mentioning shipping to my address and such. This thread is redundant now you might as well as delete it to remove clutter.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

they could do that but then you wouldn't know i welcomed you to the forums! maybe you've been here a while? well, hello anyways.

hooray! godspeed and god bless

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I was poised to delete this thread yesterday not once but twice and both times I just couldn't do it... It just didn't feel right. Now I know why?

Good day to you both!
:sunny:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Theodora,
Welcome to the boards! :sunflower:

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.