Universal Humans In Training — by Gary Zukav

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

We are in the midst of an unprecedented transformation in human consciousness. Unprecedented. Our perception is expanding beyond the limitations of the five senses. Together, they form a single system whose object of detection is physical reality. Now we are acquiring another sensory system: we are becoming multisensory. We are transiting from a five sensory species to a multisensory species, and this is happening very fast. From an evolutionary point of view, it will happen within three or so generations. Our evolution is no longer tied to the evolution of physical matter that's taken 40 thousand years. This evolution is happening in you.

Being multi-sensory changes your sensing or understanding of yourself. You sense that you're more than a mind and a body, that you have an immortal component.

http://www.awakin.org/read/view.php?op=audio&tid=2393

Sandy
Staff

Re: Universal Humans In Training — by Gary Zukav

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles.... :D I gotta admit that I still feel much like a baby of the universe...especially if I look to far ahead at the enormous but awesome, invigorating eternal adventure that lies before me. I like playing with my toys at this point, working on mastering them, I suppose. No shame in that I suppose. :lol: It is exciting the evolutionary changes occurring...so much to do and think about...

Thanks again for sharing this. It's provided points to ponder....
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Re: Universal Humans In Training — by Gary Zukav

Post by happyrain »

Sandy I agree with you, we are all growing in ways that are unique and personal between Soul and Spirit. Reverence and compassion for our journey and these "things" cultivates the Heart quality- part of the training I would think. ;)

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity