Knowing Truth: What’s Love Got to Do with It? — by Laurie Seymour

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

I’m often challenged to speak about the relationship between love and truth. I say challenged, because people get fiery about the notion of truth, even without bringing in love! Both can be charged words, fraught with past associations.

All too often what you call truth is caught in a haze of emotion or self-righteousness. The energy of expectation and personal agenda comes in with such force that it obliterates anything else. It only allows into awareness that which you’re focused on, which is usually about how to be right!

Which, of course, means someone else has to be wrong.

Whatever the expectation, whatever your agenda, know that a different kind of truth is here waiting.

Truth from Presence

Truth from Presence, is a (w)holy different experience than what shows up in the see-saw of emotion. It comes from connecting with the bodily knowing of the oneness that is the heart of the Universe.

Love is the oneness.

https://www.positivelypositive.com/2019 ... o-with-it/

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Knowing Truth: What’s Love Got to Do with It? — by Laurie Seymour

Post by Sandy »

That article really ignites my inner fire... Thanks so much Welles as this short article has the "truth of it." LOL
brilliant!

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.