A Journey into Synchronicity

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

A Journey into Synchronicity

Post by pointman19 »

While i havent written blogs in quite some time, the topics inside are still relevant today. I have the hardest time explaining how Synchronicity works, however, there is an interview with Dr. Kirby Surprise (and that is an ironic "surprise"<-------synchronicity) from Veritas radio that goes in depth on the inner workings of this phenomenon. If this is something of interest to you, set aside an hour and listen to this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSdGp4Fp05k#t=247
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Journey into Synchronicity

Post by happyrain »

Thanks Jason :study:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

How do i put this...when you understand things that we, on a third dimension, can begin to comprehend...other dimensions start to open. Can we understand the 4h or 5th dimension? not really, our brains work on the third dimension...but what about the soul? Someting that transcends the physical limitations of the body...what dimension do you think the soul operates on? Ill take it one...step...further...

What dimension does your Thought Adjuster operate on? Even i do not know that answer. My brain cant comprehend it. Synchronicity....is a blast!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
It boggles the mind when you start to really think about some of the questions you've poised. This one for instance...
What dimension does your Thought Adjuster operate on?
Think about it...the TA is a tiny part of God... given to us to help us find our way to Divine awareness and beyond... even fusing with us someday becoming one being.
I'd say we have a very special "helper" inside of us an one who can operate on any dimension and then some. I am realising this morning that I am certainly not taking advantage of such a priceless gift. But hopefully my "spiritual amnesia" (Eric taught me a new term ;) :) ) will pass once again and allow for more eye opening spiritual growth.

:sunny:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.