Two Marvelous short films by Nitin Das (Finland)

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Two Marvelous short films by Nitin Das (Finland)

Post by Welles »

Forest Magic — From Finland — by Nitin Das

https://vimeo.com/304605305
This enchanting visual poem from Finland is a feast for the senses. It takes us on a magical forest tour as we experience the miracles of life there through time and seasons, through silence and nature's songs, and through flights of imagination prompted by soaring birds. "The magic weaves through my mind, the more I search the less I find, the less I try, the more I heal." Come, experience the magic, and carry the forest in you.

The Tree Illusion — another film by Nitin Das

https://vimeo.com/228796509
David George Haskell is a Pulitzer nominated author and his latest book is - 'The Song of Trees'. Healing Forest is an initiative to discover fascinating forests and their healing abilities. Our aim is to reconnect people with nature so that forests and people can help in healing each other.

Image Welles
happyrain
Family

Re: Two Marvelous short films by Nitin Das (Finland)

Post by happyrain »

Welles,

This is everything that encapsulates my interest. Thank you SO MUCH. I hope to share it with friends.

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Two Marvelous short films by Nitin Das (Finland)

Post by Sandy »

Thank you, Welles. These films are lovely, the next best thing to a walk in a forest. I'm reading a book called, "The Secret Life of Trees" right now and this touches on some of these points.

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.