Happy Mother's Day!

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by Seeker13 »

Happy Mother's Day Everyone! :loves
And I mean EVERYONE! Nebadonia, Urantia, all those moms out there, moms to be, and everyone who has had a mom! I hope this day is filled with love, joy and happiness.

Both my daughter-in-law, daughter, and myself are under the weather today, but that won't stop us from celebrating later by all the girls spending a day together shopping for flats and pots of flowers when we feel better. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

I've received the best Mother's Day present yet! My son sent a picture of their girls serving Mom breakfast in bed. Tiny is 4 I/2, Nova is almost a year, the dogs Maddy and Cormac(the first children), about 12. The best part was the complete expression of love and adoration exchanged between them captured in a snapshot, including the dogs! This is the message accompanying the picture. "Happy Mother's Day Mom, I really love you. I probably wouldn't have ended up with Rachel if it wasn't for your nudging... I'm really happy. Life is good."

There was a little spiritual nudging involved actually. The first time meeting Rachel, I instantly knew they were meant to be together. Aleah got in on it too. One day when Dan was walking Aleah to her class she looked up seeing Rachel. His little sister looked him in the eye and pointed, "You should go out with her, she's really nice." Of course Aleah had never met Rachel before. When Dan said they were on a break and were going to date other people I said, "Um... I don't think so, you need to try again." We are all so glad they did!

Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

Post by happyrain »

Happy Mothers day. :kiss: :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What a wonderful Mother's day story, Kim...Not the fact that you guys are all under the weather. (Hope you are feeling better by the way) But the photo and the romance encouragement for Dan and Rachel. It is true, Moms and their accomplices hold many hats and yep, cupid's may very well be one of them. LOL Love it! and I too am glad Rachel is a loving part of your wonderful family.

Eric, did your Mom have a good Mother's day? I know she is a special lady and I suspect she is well cared for on such days.

I hope all the mothers out there know how truly important and precious they are...."All we need is love"and often times Mom's have that in abundance.
Love and Mothers day ((((hugs)))) all around !
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Dear Sandy,
Yes of course. She was surprised with a nice dinner.
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You are a wonderful son. You and your sister are her greatest gifts, I suspect. :happy

:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.