Discovering the Sacred in Everyday Life — by Gail Brenner

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Welles »

Discovering What’s Sacred

This is the sacred in everyday life.

When something is recognized as sacred, it is known to have a quality that is beyond the material, physical world. It’s not subject to the mind’s analysis, judgment, or interpretation.

It is illuminated by grace. It may look ordinary, but as we encounter it with nothing in the way, we stand in awe of its very existence.

Recognizing the sacred all around us—which includes ourselves, we take nothing for granted. Then everyone and everything is a gift, a surprise, an expression of the light of consciousness.

Oh, the puddles of rain outside my window! I get to breathe! I get to hold my friend who just lost her husband.

https://gratefulness.org/blog/discoveri ... yday-life/

Sandy
Staff

Re: Discovering the Sacred in Everyday Life — by Gail Brenner

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles...

I loved this bit of writing...

...and this should be tattooed on my arm where I can be reminded every morning... :)
Although you may not realize it, your everyday life is already sacred. Everything arises from the one source. Everything is an exquisite expression of life, of pure being.
Thank you sharing something that can be life changing.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Re: Discovering the Sacred in Everyday Life — by Gail Brenner

Post by happyrain »

Dear Welles,
THIS is what it's all about! The 1111 promptings are a gateway to awareness! Just what are we realizing? The teachings have never felt more Alive! Inside of you, is a very special power and it is ALL AROUND. Never has this personal intelligence left your side. Love, Spirit and Soul Communication Sublime! We are but reflections of the very Beauty we crave and we recognize the One teacher calling us Home! This calls for a Hallelujah! Home is NOW!

:loves :sunflower: :loves
Peace and Solidarity
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity